When guys look for women's panties to buy what do they look at?

Peesalot

I love cross dressing - the more often, the better
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
This journey I'm on discovering my more feminine side has me wondering what is going on. As a young man (back in the 50s and 60s) I can recall pictures of women in bras and panties was reason enough to masturbate. They were about as sexy of pictures as a kid could easily find back then. Well, I wouldn't mind looking at an actual live woman in those sexy garments; but, as I scour eBay, Amazon, Etsy and multiple other web sites looking at the vast array of lace panties for sale I find my only thoughts having to do with how wonderful they would feel wearing them. Most all the pictures have shapely models displaying them. I find it amazing I'm not giving these lovely looking women a 2nd glance. All I want to know are available sizes, lace patterns, and available colors so I'll know if I might want to wear them.

Is this pretty much how most panty wearing guys feel when looking for panties?

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
For me the different is: am I looking for panties to purchase or am I looking at women to masturbate.

That is, when I am trying to look at panties to buy, the sexual part is turned-off and all I see is how pretty or functional the panties are and whether I would like to purchase them.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Peesalot
When I go looking I feel more like I become the woman in the pictures rather than a guy looking at women's clothing... I imagine how the fabric texture, colors, patterns, and cuts will make ME feel... do I think I'll feel as lux, cute, sensual, sexy, accentuated in all the right ways, and carefully caressed as the models portray??? Is it what I love to feel on my skin???

For me I like a combo of cozy and soft for casual wear... usually quality soft cotton or satin hiphuggers and bikinis... but if i want to feel frisky I'll go for satin, velour, silk with a little frill or a skimpy cut...
Then for the extra moments... iI want a super frilly and silky... and always look for the cutest colors and patterns... I love light blues purples and pinks but also rich dark greens, mustard yellows, reds, and my favorite burgundy!!! Buying panties is an exploration of self loveexploration, and expression!!! Have all the fun with it!!!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I tend to go for the sexy but practical look. Must have some lace and be colours that stand out like bright red. But it don’t stop there as I also like a matching bra that also must have some lace. Usually if there’s no matching bra I won’t buy it unless it’s a natural colour that will go with a bra I already have.

I want panties in my size that mirror those that little girls wear. While I do enjoy lingerie, I also want to have panties like little girls wear, which I presume means white cotton. I'd prefer them to have some sort of girly pattern or at least some frill around the leggings.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and Kayleigh
Panties and hipsters are the best for daily wear. Anything with a wide gusset and which is not low rise. The problem with low rise is that while it suits women as they don’t have the package, for men it becomes even more low rise and uncomfortable due to the package which pushes the waistband lower.

Reactions: Phoebe
I hate the term "granny panties," but I find that high-waist panties give me the best fit.

Reactions: CLPP and Seasonedcitizen
Usually something silky and sexy should work for your first time.

Reactions: Diaper44 and Seasonedcitizen
Lace boy shorts. Goes with diapers really well. Especially white diapers. Any color goes well with white diapers. Have fun!

Reactions: Phoebe and Seasonedcitizen
I look for the style and fabric and colours and more importantly the size and whether or not I can get my drynites over them or a pad in them with my p***s and then I see what they could look like on i also see if they show under leggings

On my shopping trip today I realized I have no inhibitions about looking at various panties in stores. I purchased my first 2 boyshort style panties in a Hanes store in an outlet mall. I also looked at panties in 3 department stores just to see what they carried. Because I was shopping 2 stores away, I went into a Ross store, also. The rack with panties was adjacent to the rack with bras. A female employee was hanging up new stock of bras; and, I wasn't phased one bit about looking thru their selection of panties right next to her. Yep, the nervousness I fell the first few times is completely gone. (y)

id say boy shorts were a good decision, ive always found it difficult to find cute panties that fit more masculine body types. would love to know any tips on this if you have any

chaochai said:
I'd say boy shorts were a good decision, I've always found it difficult to find cute panties that fit more masculine body types. would love to know any tips on this if you have any
The only tips I can give are trial and error on the cheap. I have purchased thongs, hipsters, and now the boyshorts. I like each style. The thongs don't do a particularly good job of holding the boys in place. What I like about them is the fact they floss my butt and I like the constant reminder I'm wearing them. The hipsters are decent at holding my parts in place and I like the feel of these panties against my skin as there is more material contacting me than with the thongs. The boyshorts are much the same as the hipsters in feel but do a better job of keeping my parts and pieces in place.

The one thing I can say is I suppose body type makes a big difference as well as the size of the package a guy has. I suspect my package is just normal - neither very small or large. I also have a relatively flat butt to the point I often feel as though I have to pull my slacks up in back as they just feel like they want to fall down. They don't - they just feel that way. Obviously, they sell pouch panties for men; but, I don't want them as they defeat my purpose in wearing panties. For me, the point of wearing panties is to wear WOMEN'S panties and have them hug/snuggle/caress my manly parts.

Reactions: chiaochai
My girlfriend puts me on boy shorts and also she gave me some pairs of white and green aqua stripped Hatsune Miku panties.
(I prefer the Hatsune Miku panties!!!!)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201211-065410_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201211-065410_Gallery.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 13
Peesalot said:
This journey I'm on discovering my more feminine side has me wondering what is going on. As a young man (back in the 50s and 60s) I can recall pictures of women in bras and panties was reason enough to masturbate. They were about as sexy of pictures as a kid could easily find back then. Well, I wouldn't mind looking at an actual live woman in those sexy garments; but, as I scour eBay, Amazon, Etsy and multiple other web sites looking at the vast array of lace panties for sale I find my only thoughts having to do with how wonderful they would feel wearing them. Most all the pictures have shapely models displaying them. I find it amazing I'm not giving these lovely looking women a 2nd glance. All I want to know are available sizes, lace patterns, and available colors so I'll know if I might want to wear them.

Is this pretty much how most panty wearing guys feel when looking for panties?
Yes

Phoebe said:
I want panties in my size that mirror those that little girls wear. While I do enjoy lingerie, I also want to have panties like little girls wear, which I presume means white cotton. I'd prefer them to have some sort of girly pattern or at least some frill around the leggings.
I love Girly patterns too like ladybugs, princess, and Hello Kitty, but I like mine tight and wear girls size 12-14

Daisydude said:
I love Girly patterns too like ladybugs, princess, and Hello Kitty, but I like mine tight and wear girls size 12-14
I've thought of that but in UK 12-14 is a woman's size and Girly patterns are much smaller. :censored:

Adair37 said:
I've thought of that but in UK 12-14 is a woman's size and Girly patterns are much smaller. :censored:
Us girls size 14 is the largest of girls sizes available, they fit tight, but help hide any bulge. I also wear girls Goodnite pull ups.

Daisydude said:
Us girls size 14 is the largest of girls sizes available, they fit tight, but help hide any bulge. I also wear girls Goodnite pull ups.
Walmart and Target carry girls 16's and if you're lucky you can find 18's at Walmart as well

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back