Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I never sleep well. I will fall asleep and wake up feeling worse than when I had gone to sleep X.X

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I never sleep well. I will fall asleep and wake up feeling worse than when I had gone to sleep X.X
You, my friend, are not well versed in the art of sleeping.

I have been practicing for 17 years. I'm now able to sleep 12 hours consecutively.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
For me, the time of year is irrelevant. And actually, I've noticed there aren't many variations on how easy it is for me to go to sleep...normally it's not too hard. The only differences:

-When I have a lot on my mind, or if I'm worried about the next day...I have a hard time getting to sleep.

-After doing some...um..."self-pleasuring" acts, I can usually go to sleep extremely easily.

-I'm not just saying this for the sake of it...but it's gotten to the point that I sleep a lot better when cuddling my teddy bear. I remember when I had my old plushie, I could only go to sleep without it...I could only sleep with nothing in my arms. But then I got my new very cuddly one (about 4 years ago), and it was really easy to sleep snuggling him. So now, there are probably about 15 times a year when I'm sleeping around someone who doesn't know about my teddy, so I don't sleep with him...and it's hard to get to sleep. I also wake up in the night more.

So yes, I sleep better with my teddy. ;)

Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
When it's pitch black and raining. I love sleeping when it's raining.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I sleep best in winter. Warming yourself up when cold is more fun than cooling yourself down when warm. It helps if it's raining outside.
I also sleep better after a busy day, when I'm exhausted (either physically or mentally).

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I must admit I have problems sleeping. Once I am asleep nothing will wake me and getting to sleep is a difficult process. Unless I am exhausted I will not get above 6 hours of sleep in a day. However, I sleep worse when it is hot. I am very odd with temperature - I almost never feel cold. If I feel anything it is too hot, and that is unfortunately a lot of the time. Also I find it easier to have a nap after school then to get to sleep at nighttime. This isn't fun when I am not allowed to have a nap after school. Oh well!

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'm siding with the majority on this one. Generally speaking, I have an easier time falling asleep when it's cold, rather than when it's hot. I never can fall asleep well, though. I'm always lying in bed and thinking for at least an hour before falling asleep. It's even worse when I'm upset or anxious. Lately it's been taking me like, three hours to fall asleep. :/

Liz Lil Secret

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I much prefer the cold... I like snuggling under the covers with lots of warm blankets.

I detest being hot, and sweating... ick.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I never sleep well. Some nights I'm up really late in bed but eventually fall asleep, but that's if it's warm. When it's cold, I fall asleep well enough but wake up ridiculously early and can't fall back to sleep. So it's insomnia some nights and reversed the others, but usually it's the latter.

Also, I do the same thing sometimes - sleeping with one leg under and one out of the covers :laugh:

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I sleep best when it is dark and cold (about 65 degrees Fahrenheit). I do not sleep as well when it is too hot to have a comforter and a soft blanket over me. The best sleep is on a warm water bed with several blankets in a cold room. Too bad work moved me to Florida.

My bedroom windows are covered in tin foil. The mini blinds cover up the foil. This makes my room dark and helps keep the sun from warming the room. Good thing, because I am normally asleep during the first half of the day.

I am surprised how many other people voted when it is a little bit cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.