Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
With me, it varies with the time of the year. In Summer, even though the house has AC, I'm always either too warm or too cold. I spend part of the night on top the covers and part under them. Sometimes one leg is on top and one leg is under....no kidding! In Winter or when the outside temps stay cooler, I tend to sleep more comfortably under the covers all night. Last night, with the chillier outside temp, the inside temp dropped as well and was down to the low 70s by morning. Best night's sleep I've had in months! Is there a time when you sleep better?

Made a poll out of this topic just for funsies.

~Pramrider

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Night...It has to be dark...I prefer when it's coldish, so I can have a bunch of blankets and be all warm...Diapers and all that can be nice too

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Since I work nights, and after my time in the military, I have the ability to sleep any time and anywhere. I prefer to sleep in the cold, wrapped in a heavy down duvet or sleepinig bag, breathing the cold air.

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I never sleep well :\

Stay up for hours thinking, and wake up 7 hours later unable to drift back to slumber. Unless I am terribly exhausted, I'll never get the sleep I long for.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was going to say in class, but since it's not an option I'll definitely have to go with when it's colder. When it's really cold and I'm all warm under my blankets I can get some amazing sleep :p. And in the morning I have a really hard time convincing myself to get out of bed haha.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I sleep like the dead any time. I can particularly go to sleep with loud rock music playing. This time of year I'm sleep deprived anyway because I work two jobs, and I help my wife do dialysis at home. But really, I also like sleeping when it's cold under a thick warm blanket. And like Pojo said, for me on the weekend, a warm diaper is kind of nice. Ah....the things that bring us peace and comfort!

S

Secret

I like it when its cold and snowy out and I am huddled u under all my blankies with my pajamas and my diaper, its so secure and comforting.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
In the colder weather. In the summer it's so nice out that I want to stay up, I want to go out with friends (even if it's me calling them and begging someone to hang out with me, even at 4am or something) and I'm either too cold or hot, usually both extremes in the same night.

In the winter there is no reason for me to leave the house, because it's cold out and I like my window cracked so I can get all cozy under the blankies!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I was going to say in class, but since it's not an option I'll definitely have to go with when it's colder.
:laugh:Yeah, I should have included school as an option. Can't tell you how many times I started nodding off in class with a book sitting up in front of me to block eye-to-eye contact with the teacher.....or I should say eye-to-eyelid contact.:rolleyes:

~Pramrider

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Cold, that said I sadly can't leave my door open at night (1st floor opening out into the garden) or I'd do that.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Definitely the colder part of the year. I wear footed sleeper pj's (target ones mostly) in the late fall/winter/early spring most of the time, and those combined with lots of blankets make me feel great. The summer is too hot for the pjs and sometimes i get too warm under the blankets.

It also has to be really dark in the room for me to fall asleep, though I never seem to have that problem in the car...:rolleyes:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I sleep best between midnight and 09:00 Central European Daylight Savings/Standard Time at a temperature between 10 and 30 degrees.
Best temperature to keep peaches fresh, sweet and tasty!

Peachy

F

FullMetal

I will have to say the warmer part of the year because that is when I counsel for a sleep away camp. After a long day of being with annoying kids, I tend to just pass out when I hit my bed. I am also happier there so not as much goes through my mind as when it is the school year or something.

FullMetal

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I sleep good all year around.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I sleep best when it's cold, I prefer the room to be around 55 degrees as I like to get all under the covers all comfortable, but I don't like to be all warm and feel sweaty and all disgusting, I don't sleep well when its warm at all. In the summer I have a window A/C in my bedroom so I can get it as cold as I want in there without wasting cooling the rest of the apartment. Also, I need some sort of white noise like a fan or something, I can't sleep if its completely silent for some reason.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like to sleep in a cool room,(about 62) that is when I sleep the best, I like being warm under lots of blankets wearing my footed Jammies.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Preferably between two beautiful women, but most of the time that isn't an option. So I voted when it's warm. But not too warm. During the winter it's freezing in my room and no amount of blankets can keep me warm.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I like to sleep when its wintertime because I feel nice and cozy, and when its 100 degrees in summertime I can never sleep without a bed sheet because I will get itchy and hot otherwise. Hopefully I want to buy some diapers online this winter so i can feel nice and cozy in my diaper, so I can improve my grades dramatically. I do sleep in class with my jacket on and my hood on because I can never get enough sleep even for 10 hours. I also cant sleep when its completely silent, I need some noise like a computer running because I will get scared otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.