When do you get on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Just curious as to when people who still live with their parents get on this site, and how risky you all are when you do. I usually get on only at night, or when I am alone.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
It does seem the safest time, thanks for posting and good night.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I get on...when I get home, in the living room. There's a bathroom between this and the main living room though. I can hear footsteps coming up and all that, so I can do whatever I want on the computer, whenever I want. Haven't been caught since I started, years ago.

Role
Private
Heh, I'm practically on all the time!

I have my own computer, my own room and my family gives me a lot of privacy. I even come on here when there are people just outside. The design of this site does not hint in any way that it is a fetish site. :p

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Too often &_&

I get on whenever I get home, which is anywhere from 3:15 to 5:45, depending on whatever I'm doing after school.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Usually like all day. @[email protected]

I've got a lappy in my room, and multiple tabs in Firefox. Unless someone really wanted to, or I was being exceptionally stupid, no one could see this site. n.n

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
My parents leave me alone, so I can get on anytime I want.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
To be honest, I would only go on at night too when I first joined... but having been here a while the whole idea of what I represent myself as, as a member here has made me more relaxed about it all, especially with being on the forums with parents around.

Still, if my mum walks in i'll switch tab. If she catches a glimpse of it she'll think it's just a "silly chat room internet thingy" so I don't really bother about it too much. I don't clear my history, I don't log out from the site... cos my mum is as computer literate as a giraffe - she wouldn't have a clue how to find out anyway.

And like Lukie, I have my own room and own laptop, whereas my mum uses my desktop for all her crap. When I'm not here (i.e. at uni) my laptop is with me. Really my only problem is that privacy is not a word in my mother's dictionary... unless the lady is in, then it magically appears ¬_¬

But seriously, if you try to hide it, you risk showing that your hiding something, which makes parents curious, which leads to them looking through all your stuff to see what your up to. My advice really is go on whenever... just be swift and cool about switching tabs or windows or something and they won't suspect a thing ^^,

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I go on at around 10:30 to whenever. But sometimes at random times of the day with my iPod.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I go on whenever I like, usually several times a day in between other things I'm doing. I have a laptop, but even when I had my desktop it was still in my room so I went on here, but then I was a little more careful with hiding things since they knew my password, and could check the history.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The same goes for me too. I go on at all times of the day.

Firstly it is because my mum works till late, and secondly, we respect each other's privacy. She knocks on my door before entering my room so I would have some form of warning. What about if I am not at home then? She doesn't know my password because my laptop is used for my work purposes as well. Though it is a personal laptop, I bring work home and I work on them from here.

In any case, if she is in the room, I would just switch tabs to something general like Facebook or Yahoo! search engine with some acronyms already typed in. I don't use my desktop because I prefer the mobility that a laptop gives me.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Soon as I get ready to start work in the morning I'll logon and see what interesting posts were made during the night. Then I just keep Adisc minimized all during the day and evening, and check it every so often during breaks. If I have to leave home to go over to the office I'll logoff here and log back on at the office checking occasionally as I would at home.

~Pramrider

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
From when I get home 4:00 til my bedtime which means I have had a lot of close calls with my family bursting into my room unanounced.
Also it means I don't get any homework done until the second I have to hand it in :D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I log onto this site when ever I am online which is maybe 4-6 hours a day. Yes I can not live without the internet. :sweatdrop:

I am also on right now posting this. lol.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Whenever I want. :D
I got a laptop when I was 15... So I don't have to share the computer.
There's practically no risk really, I just get really annoyed if I'm trying to post something and people keep buzzing around behind me.
I've gotten pretty quick at hitting Ctrl + T whenever someone walks behind me.

Role
Private
Whenever I want. :D
I got a laptop when I was 15... So I don't have to share the computer.
There's practically no risk really, I just get really annoyed if I'm trying to post something and people keep buzzing around behind me.
I've gotten pretty quick at hitting Ctrl + T whenever someone walks behind me.
CTRL + T is a bit suspicious...

But it's definitely better than my ** Minimise all the windows // "Get the Hell Out Of My Room!" ** approach. :p

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
When ever I'm on my computer. I have my own computer and even then noone ever looks over my shoulder they respect my privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.