Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterscotch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
wondering when traffic here is at its peak, that in turn helps determine when is the best time to communicate with others.

I think that question is muddied a bit by the fact we have posters from all across the world. I mostly use ADISC in an evening, but that's GMT (I'm based in the UK) so I'd probably end up in discussions with U.S. users who are on during their lunchtime.

I'm also at GMT (Portugal) and i'm usually cheking out the forum in the evening, but sometimes during the day through my phone.

No set time for me, mainly depends on my schedule for that particular day, though I tend to come here in the afternoons and evenings (EST/EDT) on weekdays, while weekends vary.

Evening, 9 to 12 PM local time here on the US East Coast.

Lack of timezones is going to be an issue for you. I'm sure evening is an even larger majority than what the poll says already, but evening is different for different people. I'd guess that peak times are around 11:00 PM Eastern Time, since that's early enough that most of the east coasters aren't in bed yet, but late enough that the west coasters are home from work and have had dinner so they can log on.

I'm usually on between 10 and 10:30 p.m. There have been a few occasions when I've been on in the afternoon. I'll do that if I have a long and complicated response to a PM.

Yeah, votes will be redundant without time zones.

Morning 9-12 noon, usually, although sometimes log on in the afternoon!

I'm on at fairly random times, kinda just depends on what day it is, and how I'm feeling.

I mainly look at the forum when I can log into my big computer in the evenings. I'll check and reply to messages / comments / pms / etc from my phone during the day.

I'm Central Time zone (-6 GMT)

Im only on when im home but rarely traveling at work but always before bed

All the different time zones is gonna be a problem for getting an official time. I'm generally on between 11:00 PM and 12:00 AM on Pacific Time (UTC -8:00). So with Time Zone changes, I'm on around the same time as a European would if they checked around Breakfast Time.

Gsmax said:
All the different time zones is gonna be a problem for getting an official time. I'm generally on between 11:00 PM and 12:00 AM on Pacific Time (UTC -8:00). So with Time Zone changes, I'm on around the same time as a European would if they checked around Breakfast Time.

That is correct, I got up like an hour ago, around the same time you've posted. I thought it funny you said that an hour ago, and I'm reading it at the same time that I'm eating breakfast, I just had to reply to confirm this.

I kind of wondered if this post was made as a general question. "What time of the day are you most opt to get on the forums and Internet communities."
.....For me I am at my best in the early hours of the morning to the noon hours of the day. In the evening hours I am like a puddle of mud. I hate my evening shifts at the grocery store for this reason. I hated it when I first started. I was use to getting up naturally at 6:30am. Now its more like 7:30am to 8am. That is only because I was promoted to Store Porter and do not have to be there at late hours anymore.

Faults option "When I can..." But in every case I see this thread a few useless.

I go through periods of posting regularly, then taking a long break because I get sucked into life (though that's not necessarily a bad thing...). When I do come back on to post, it's almost always late at night. I'm in California so I'm on Pacific Standard Time.

It depends on my schedule. But most of the time late evenings (8 PM to 12 PM).

I get here when I'm so overworked I need some time to decompress, almost always in the evening (Eastern Standard Time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back