When did your parents take you out of diapers?

LVDL69

Proudly Canadian. DL and occasional AB by night
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
My parents got me out of diapers when I was around 5 or 6. I secretly wore them again when I was 14 and now on and off since September.

BabyBluePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I was almost 5 when I was fully potty trained. I've had spare Goodnites when I was little, so I've worn them at times when I was about 6 and 10. I haven't ordered another bundle of diapers until I turned 18.

LVDL69

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
This is gonna sound like a weird question, but had you already moved out when you ordered that other pack of diapers?

swirrll

Soggy Puppy
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Other
At about 4-5, but been in diapers on and off for most of my life due to bedwetting/incontinence. Foster parents weren't always consistent about letting me wear diapers/goodnites.

BabyBluePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
LVDL69 said:
This is gonna sound like a weird question, but had you already moved out when you ordered that other pack of diapers?
No, I haven't moved out at all. My mom pretty much understands it though since she knew the signs since I was about 6.

Reactions: LVDL69

LVDL69

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
BabyBluePup said:
No, I haven't moved out at all. My mom pretty much understands it though since she knew the signs since I was about 6.
I live with my mom too and I want to tell her, but I'm not sure how. Can you give me some advice?

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
2/3 years old as I’m a cloth wearing 70’s baby

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
By age 5 i was out of day diapers but wore at night
but had to go back into day diapers fairly quick by time I was in grade 2

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I was three when I was potty trained. I bed wet until I was five. Parents didn’t diaper me for bed wetting, doctor said not to. That was 1981/1982 ish.

My mom and I talked about this last year and I asked if that’s maybe why I love diapers. Maybe I wanted them, but could’t.

I’m pretty much 24/7 now and loving it.

LVDL69

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
BabyHailey1977 said:
I was three when I was potty trained. I bed wet until I was five. Parents didn’t diaper me for bed wetting, doctor said not to. That was 1981/1982 ish.

My mom and I talked about this last year and I asked if that’s maybe why I love diapers. Maybe I wanted them, but could’t.

I’m pretty much 24/7 now and loving it.
I hear that

OnePiece

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I was just 1 when mom had enough of hand washing and boiling cloth diapers.
So I was early potty trained. This was 1970.
I can understand her, but I've sometimes wondered if that's the reason for my fascination for diapers and what to do in them.

Reactions: Luvshugs

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
About 3 years of age but put me in pampers at night because I was wetting the bed because of a to small of a urethra had surgery when I was 5 years old it made it worse 2 more surgeries and a third one 10 years ago I stayed in night diapers until I was about 15 years old, now back in adult diapers 24/7 at the age of 59 due to past urethra surgeries and severe spinal stenosis I didn't find it hard to except that I'm back in diapers, with the severe pain from spinal stenosis I find comfort from wearing 24/7 seems to ease tension from the constant pain.

AJFan2020

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Between five-and-a-half and six years old during the day and ten (or perhaps even eleven) years old at night.

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB

jojokelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
My mom said “you JUST FIT into Pampers largest diaper.” I was barely potty trained at the start of kindergarten. And I continued wetting the bed until the age of 12-13. There were times when my mother would attempt to get me to wear a diaper to bed. I always ripped it off and threw it under my bed.
I began wearing diapers to bed in 2010.
And now? I cannot be trusted WITHOUT that diaper at night!

Sidewinder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
About the age of two or three.

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I was 5 when I stopped wearing them during the day and 8 or 9 before I was out of them at night. I went back to nappies at night at 15

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I was almost 6 when I was out of diapers during the day and 7 at night because I was given a bedwetter alarm but I was put back in diapers during the day and at night when I was 9 because I kept peeing my pants at school and was told to start bringing diapers. I was also in special education classes or resource classes. I stopped wetting my pants when I was 11 but still had to wear diapers or goodnites at night until I was 14 or 15, because my bedwetting slowed down to once or twice a week or a few a month. I was disappointed in my 20s when my bedwetting problems came back and my mom told me that I should start wearing diapers again and took me to go get some.

RandumFoxx

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
LVDL69 said:
My parents got me out of diapers when I was around 5 or 6. I secretly wore them again when I was 14 and now on and off since September.
7, if I can remember that far back. I think we had trained me but accidents flared up.