Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
This poll is for those who have/had primary enuresis. How old were you when you stopped? As I never had primary enuresis, this does not apply to me. How about you?

B

Butterfly Mage

It didn't happen very often but it did happen. Of course, my dad always said I did it on purpose (since he is a jackass). Yeah, doesn't every kid like waking up at 4:00AM lying in cold, wet sheets that smell bad?!

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I rarely can think of a morning that I havent woke up with something being wet. Earlier in my life when potty training it was a wet bed, and it was really horrible(4 years oldish). Then when I got a bit older(5 or 6 ish) and my mom got tired of changing sheets and crap, then it was wet diapers, pullups, etc... It doesnt happen every night now, but like 3 to 4 of the week. Still kinda sucks....

Nativejj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
the only time I'v ever wet the bed after 3 was two years back but I had a broken knee and I was dreaming of going to the bathroom but then I felt really warm then I woke up and noticed I was wet so even if I did wake up I probably wouldn't have made it any way.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I wet my bed almost every nite till i was 13. Thanks to puberty and all the hormones that go with it for stopping.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I still wet the bed and at this point I'm no longer motivated to stop.

Not to offend, but I'm kind of jealous :)

I didn't do it often, but I do remember it happening enough before the age of 7 to have a plastic mattress cover on my bed. I was never put in night time diapers for it, but I would have loved that.

-Gus

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Sometime when I was 5 (probably the later half).[/font]

Luvpampers

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I stopped at 3 and started again at 36, 20 years ago and do not want to stop. I love waking up in a wet diaper.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
5-6, but I started wetting it on prpose when I was in the 8th grade (14 years old) sas a way to get diapers. I don't advise that.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yep i stoped when i was like 3/4. In there somewhere.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Originally I wet my bed until I was 5. Then I started back bedwetting at age of 8 due to getting a serious illness. I have been wetting my bed ever since. Sometimes it depresses me like I think I will never stop doing it. But then sometimes when I wake up wet I feel good about being all wet and really don't care if I ever stop wetting myself. I know..I'm weird..LOL!!

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
i voted in the 9-10 range, though it was probably 10-11; it's hard to recall since it wasn't an exact event, but happened over two or three weeks, or more, and that's a fairly long time at that age.
i'd guess it was two months before i was confident that i wouldn't wet at night.

the cure was the 'stop-start' method of exercising/training the sphincter muscles.

Z

Zeit

I never did, except for maybe once when I was 9 and possibly on painkiller medication. Never happened since.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i can clearly remember wetting my bed as a kid. i don't think it was a persistent problem or anything, but i'm sure it happened on numerous occasions when i was 7 or 8 years old. probably most kids have a few mishaps at that age, right?

i was already very interested in diapers at that age, but there wasn't anything positive about wetting the bed in my book. it just meant waking up in cold wet sheets in the middle of the night and having to wake up my parents to help me change the sheets. they never scolded me for it or anything, but i could tell they weren't too wild about being woken up in the middle of the night and i found the whole thing kind of embarrassing.

Tigerfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Never did stop... Lol, the different types of diapers I have been in is a long list :p

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Not long actually, not long after I was trained I stopped.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I can't remeber a time I wet the bed.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm pretty sure that I wore night time diapers until I was 4 1/2. It was a full year+ after I was potty trained.

itsme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private
I stopped mostly by 8, but it occasionally happened until about 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.