When did you start partying?

So when did you start partying in high school?

• Senior year [year 12]

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Junior year [ year 11]

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Sophomore year [year 10]

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Freshman year [year 9]

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Never did high school / Haven't yet

Votes: 28 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well theres my question i guess mostly in highschool uhmm yeah talk about it if you want.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
By ninth grade I had already been drunk at least once or twice, and had already began smoking cigarettes and trying pot..... It kind of all happened at once. That summer of my freshman year my parents had my grandpa who was ill living in our house. They were busy taking care of him all the time, so rules sort of disappeared because they just weren't as important. I feel bad about it now, but I've learned a lot since all of that, so I think it's turned out OK. :)

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I don't get drunk or do drugs at parties. I don't really go to many parties though, but I have a feeling I wouldn't like the exceptionally crazy ones. Anyway, I'll have a beer or something now and then, but I don't get drunk. I don't do drugs at all.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was a hardcore partier starting grade 10, through grade 11 and part of grade 12.

Drugs, Alcohol, the whole shebang.

I have to say I regret it, the good times seemed worth it then, but it certainly doesn't now.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I've gone to parties, but haven't had any booze or drugs in my system at all. I just go there to laugh at my friends while they're wasted and high.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I starting in 10 grade and party mostly until I graduated. I don't party that much anymore...

Last edited:

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was really good freshman and sophomore year, junior year was when I really started partying. I wouldn't say I was hardcore, but I wasn't straight edge either, mostly somewhere in the middle. It seems that junior year was the year most people started partying as where I lived, a car was an absolute necessity.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Haven't started into partying yet, but I'll let you know if/when I do.;)

~Pramrider

D

daria7483

I never really "partied" in high school, if by that you mean stuff with drugs/alcohol/rampant sex. Sure I went to and hosted a few little get-togethers with Coke (the drink!) and music and whatnot, but there weren't any illegal substances or activities our parents wouldn't have approved of. College, though, was a whole 'nuther story. My first time getting drunk was on rum and Cokes at a Young Democrats party at someone's apartment, about a month into my freshman year. I wound up sitting on the lap of the club's vice president part of the night.

But I was fairly tame. I've never tried any drugs besides cigarettes, and I never really did anything when I was drunk that I regretted. In the middle of nowhere Blacksburg, VA it was easy to get a drunk in public, since the cops had nothing else to do, and a lot of my friends did. I came close once but talked my way out of it.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Drank at home from about 15 or 16, but rarely more than a drink or two. Smoked a little pot in high school, but not much. The occasional cigarette and about 1 cigar a week after I turned 18 in my senior year, but I stopped last year. Got drunk in Spain in April of senior year--that was the first time I got really hammered.

As for hardcore drinking, first year of college. I've eased off a lot, but my first semester at uni I drank like a fish. I remember fondly £5 pitchers...polished off 6 pints on a Thursday night and still made my 9 AM lecture, although my drinking buddy didn't. And a memorable experience involving a fifth of whisky and 2 liters of coke. And watching someone snort anti-anxiety drugs in lines off of my desk was pretty weird.

Mostly I just have the odd beer now, but occasionally I get drunk with my girlfriend or at a friend's flat.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'd rather just do retardness on the lolputer. Massive level of nerdage has its benefits.

What level of manly sex goes on at these par-tays. I may need to go to one.

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My best friend in 11th and 12th grade was a pretty hardcore partier so I would tend to go to the parties at his house. However i'm straight edge so I basically just hung out and made sure nothing terrible happened. That's still the function I serve at most parties I go to now.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I started like the summer between 8th and 9th grade and partied hardcore til beginning of sophmore year. Then I stopped for a year and started again junior year. But ever since I restarted I was way smarter about it, like always made sure the important stuff was done like school, work, family, ect. before partying. Well like 90% of the time, I would be lying if I said all the time since junior year highschool.

Since I graduated highschool I still party some, like I got to maybe 2 parties a month. Most are small parties, but they do always contain alcohol and/or drugs. Like I said though I am safe about it now, for example I got arrested once freshman year highschool (wiped clean record at 18) and had a couple other close calls that year too, since then I have never be arrested. So I have a clean record, not even a speeding ticket or car crash on my record. Except one window obstruction ticket and missing liscense plate ticket. Those were stupid and had no criminal charges or liscense points, so they were not really anything that stay on my record.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well I know I am boring in this regard. I was from a dry county so it was a little hard for the teens to get anything other then moonshine. Though when there was a party I never went. I was always of the opinion that I did not need any substance to make me have a better time, if day to day life needed more fun you do somthing else. That and I was working my butt off from Middleschool on and running my own company by the time I was a Jr in Highschool. By collage I had gone to some parties but I have an allergy to alchole (This is not a sarcastic remark it is a medical condition) and we did not do drugs at my parties only drink. I was always the DD though that got old soon.
I still like to go to parties and hang out with my friend I do not drink or smoke anything just spend time with them, play a round of whatever game they have goinging and act stupid.

Other then that and going out clubing now and then I have never realy done the party (drink/drugs/sex) think. I have always been of the opinion that my mind is odd enough to keep me entertained as it is, why help it along.....

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Haven't really ever tried the whole partying thing...we'll see about next year when I go to college. I've never really tried drugs, alcohol, or anything like that and I don't plan to any time soon.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Hmmm... difficult. I'm not sure what is meant by 'Partying'.
Or how often does one have to party for it qualify?

I suppose Freshman year (assuming Freshman year is Year 10 here) would be right for me. That's going to parties and getting drunk.
I never shagged random people though.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
7th grade...that's when the birthday celebrations of classmates changed from going bowling or to the movies under parental supervision to having proper parties with drinks, snacks, music and preferably in a location outside of the parental home (of course the parents were expected to not be around).

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.