When did you guys accept you needed/loved diapers?

bpaszki116

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For Me personally it was always just for stress and anxiety relief and for a long time I always fought the idea of wearing them. Now I love and embrace the fact I need diapers.

Reactions: incontinente, Lumos, MegaLugia and 7 others
bpaszki116 said:
For Me personally it was always just for stress and anxiety relief and for a long time I always fought the idea of wearing them. Now I love and embrace the fact I need diapers.
I was a childhood bedwetter so they were part of my “night things”. After two years of dryness I started wetting as I came into adolescence. I was relieved to be put back in diapers and rubber pants. I would feel unprotected without them.

Reactions: Lyric, MegaLugia, Jorelaxed and 2 others
Basically the day by sitter put me in them. Pampers phases size 5 pink girls, as her daughter still wore them.

Reactions: ozzy4605, Ali123, Freddie07601 and 1 other person
bpaszki116 said:
been wear very long time here, so pretty much accepted it and okay with it majority of my life. very at easy being in a diaper. only time of doubt was the teen years and early 20 that period when everyone is struggling with fitting in with one's peers. that blending in period. quickly learned that the only person i need to impress is myself and the person i am sharing my life with. no matter what a person's situation never be embarrassed or ashamed of who you are only stupid actions.

Reactions: ozzy4605, Freddie07601, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
recently....actually have it on my "to-do list" to call my doctor at some point within the week...

bpaszki116 said:
It is the exact same reasons for me, and like you said, now I love and embrace them.

Reactions: ozzy4605
I have always wet the bed and my pants mostly on purpose but often accidently, I discovered I enjoy wetting myself at a very early age , about 10 or 12 years ago i discovered diapers and fully embraced wearing them 24/7 and use them for their intended purpose.. I'll still get the urge to not wear them to bed some nights so i can enjoy bedwetting like I have in the past also still will wet my pants without diapers occasionally

Reactions: incontinente, Chrissie, ozzy4605 and 4 others
I don't need diapers, but I loved them the moment I sat down in the bus with one on, ot was like a cotton cloud caressing all my bottom part.

Surprisingly, I just wanted them for messing from time to time, but I ended up loving them.

It's surprising how things have turned out to be 😯

Reactions: Chrissie, ozzy4605, geka and 1 other person
Joeysms said:
been wear very long time here, so pretty much accepted it and okay with it majority of my life. very at easy being in a diaper. only time of doubt was the teen years and early 20 that period when everyone is struggling with fitting in with one's peers. that blending in period. quickly learned that the only person i need to impress is myself and the person i am sharing my life with. no matter what a person's situation never be embarrassed or ashamed of who you are only stupid actions.
Very similar here I started discovering an interest in diapers at about age 7-8 but couldn't easily get them till I was about 13 so I used to purposely wet my pants and bed and occasionally soil my pants.

Although I always enjoyed it and kept going I always felt like there was something wrong with me and I was somehow broken right up until I was about 18. I went through a lot of binge purge cycles and trying to "fix" myself, but at 18 I began to realise this wasn't going away and started trying to accept it more, joining groups like this one and being more active and by about 22 I was completely fine with it and just accepted it was part of who I am. Nowadays it's just normal to me.

Reactions: Chrissie, ozzy4605, MegaLugia and 2 others
I was a bedwetter well into my teens and felt a considerable amount of shame over all that. The weak self image I had led to wanting to wear diapers and rubber pants later in my 20's, which I did in private, secretly for a very long time. I suspect that only increase the poor image I had of myself, especially because of the sexual connection to wearing diapers and wetting myself when I was around other people. The attraction to wearing diapers, and especially the sexual attraction, was very strong, strong enough to overwhelm the shame, self-disgust I felt when I first pinned my diapers on a long weekend. Once the diapers were on, all the negative feelings disappeared and all I felt was the joy, enthusiasm, excitement that I knew would last until the weekend was over and the last diaper was unpinned. My feeling seemed to change once the internet came around, and I discovered that many people enjoyed the same pleasures and excitement, including sexual activities. Slowly, the old feelings of shame, disgust at myself for being so weak and infantile disappeared until now I just feel happy, content, secure wearing diapers which now do full time.

Reactions: ozzy4605, MegaLugia and Freddie07601
Went from a Lewd interest to a way for my brain to unwind

I am on the high functioning end of the ASD spectrum. As a child, I had an irrational terror of toilets and resisted toilet training fiercely. By the time I was four, I remember actually LOVING my diapers , not only as a safe place to pee and poop, but also for the comfort and feeling of well-being they provided.

I started school in special classes wearing diapers and having them changed by an aide. In addition to my terror of toilets, I did have poor bladder and bowel control, which never bothered me. My family became accustomed to my strangeness to the point where it didn't seem strange at all that Freddy was still in diapers at 7. Only my mother and the older of my two sisters changed my diapers, though . Dad, my older brother , and my younger sister wanted nothing to do with diaper changing, although my younger sister did like to watch.

Some time after my 7th birthday I became partially daytime toilet trained. My mom created training pants by sewing terry cloth liners into plastic pants she had either bought or made. I wore these to school and as a young adult until good disposable products became available.

I was never night-time dry, and enjoyed being pinned up in double cloth diapers each night. I was past 16 before I was able to diaper myself properly at night. Even then, my mom or sister would always check to be sure I had done it right, and many times they discovered I hadn't.

Shortly after my 50th birthday (I'm 77 now), I returned to 24/7 diapers because of growing incontinence and because I had never stopped loving the feeling of being diapered. For the past four years or so, I have been wearing Northshore Megamax with PUL diaper covers. I don't have any worries about leaks, barely notice wetting anymore, and can usually tend easily enough to soiled diapers when they happen.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, ozzy4605 and Wetshisbed
Late 40s for me. I'm 57 now and have fought this desire for 40+ years. I even spent 3 years with a psychologist trying to convince me wearing diapers was no big deal.
Well I can finally say that I'm now free of that conflict and I'm willfully enjoy this little kink.

Reactions: SoggyGolfer, fredy552, Ortler and 4 others
Nowididit said:
Late 40s for me. I'm 57 now and have fought this desire for 40+ years. I even spent 3 years with a psychologist trying to convince me wearing diapers was no big deal.
Well I can finally say that I'm now free of that conflict and I'm willfully enjoy this little kink.
That’s awesome! I’m a gen Xr abdl and really struggled with kink shaming myself with this for years!! I finally accepted my want/need to wear diapers when I told a trusted friend. Now I wear discreetly in public without shame, and wear at home more often.

Reactions: fredy552, ozzy4605, Ortler and 1 other person
When I got online and discovered a whole community of others who are into this out there. Though, honestly, I don’t know that accept is the best word, as I still feel guilt and shame at times. Maybe tolerate would be a better word since I do still participate but no longer attempt to suppress it.

I don’t think there wasn’t a time when I didn’t accept I loved nappies, it’s been with me since my first memories so I know no different.

I would say that when my (then) wife discovered my secret after 20+ years together, and became a wonderful caretaker, I was able to explore, relax and enjoy that side of me more.

When I accepted. From first moment!

Reactions: Ortler and MegaLugia
It took awhile after my injury, was very confused and was in denial, doc said catheters and bag or pills. It was a trying time for me.
Chose diapers, no uti's or painful insertion of any foreign tubes into urethra.

Last edited:
Reactions: fredy552 and ozzy4605
i acknowledged years ago that i know incontinence issues have no cure and that i would basically be in diapers for life it's honestly been about 8 years now since I've been back in diapers

Reactions: ozzy4605, Freddie07601 and Jorelaxed
The reason I personally excepted diapers, is mainly because I had irritable bowel syndrome since I was young. I even had struggled to potty train until at least as late as first or second grade. I eventually started to use the toilet more often by third grade, but I still missed wearing diapers even as I grew. It was not just for protection, but also because they look so cool and even stylish since it reminded me of being a "superhero" (besides being an ABDL person).

I just felt more comfortable in diapers, even as I grew and used the toilet more often. I even believed that it relived my stress and made me sleep better.

Reactions: ozzy4605, Freddie07601 and Napincolove
Back