When did you first realize you were an AB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Personally, it was when I logged onto the family computer at 12 years old and went on Google.

I stumbled onto an ABDL Story website, and then I realized that I wasn't alone.

What about you guys? What set of your journey of self-discovery?

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
When I was 15, my friend came out to me about being ABDL herself. After a period of dating and a break-up, I pretty much caught infantilism from her like a cold.

Last edited:

BlackWing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well I've been a DL for over 10 years now, don't think I started getting AB tendencies up until a few years back when I really started getting active in writing my stories back when I was maybe like, 16ish or so.

S

Speck

When I was 15, my friend came out to me about being ABDL herself. After a year of dating and a break-up, I pretty much caught infantilism from her like a cold.

You can catch this? o_O I always thought that just like being gay (not gay), you either are, or you are not, lol...

Personally, it was when I logged onto the family computer at 12 years old and went on Google.

I stumbled onto an ABDL Story website, and then I realized that I wasn't alone.

What about you guys? What set of your journey of self-discovery?

I kinda figured that I have always been one, and have been dealing with it for more than just a few years now. And thanks to the Internet, I found out that there were others that shared this strange oddity, lol...

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Lets see. I was very oblivious, I only came to realize what being an AB or a DL was when one of my friends explained it to me after I told him I liked that sort of thing and was looking for help because I thought I was weird. . .Glad I found out otherwise lol.

Penny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I've always been like this, the childish tendancys and regression were always just a part of who I was and it wasn't until I saw a documentary on adult babies for the second time that I realized that this was me, and I wasn't immature or traumatized.... I was an adult baby.

ILoveDora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've always been a childish person, but I first started getting a liking for little kid things back in middle school. Joined a site for TBs sometime later but really only lurked.

After a few years of thinking I had an issue and trying to "grow up" I then realized there's really nothing wrong with me at all a couple years after I graduated high school.

I then found ADISC and lurked for about a couple years before actually joining. Even after, I still mostly lurked. I started being more active a year ago, and then I had no internet access for months. Came back to here after 4 months with my mom and her jerk of a husband (I flat-out refuse to call him a stepfather). And, here I am now.

I outed myself to my Twitter friends a month ago and am far happier with myself as a result.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
For a second I was like, I thought I already posted here.

I've been a actually a Little or an AB or a whatever since I was like, 10.. but I didn't realize it till I was about 17 or 18, when I found a few friends who shared my feelings on a Strawberry Shortcake forum and was explained what it was.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Sence 2 grade wanted to be a baby .
When i was 28 was when a friend thought i was into diapers told me what I was.

soggyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Around puberty I think. I was a late bloomer, and puberty didn't really start in a noticeable way until I was about 14 1/2. Even though I had all the sex education and "the talk", and fully new what to expect, I still didn't really want to grow up. I trimmed any new hair off and tried to pretend it wasn't happening.
However, when I discovered the new found joy of self pleasuring, it suddenly didn't seem so bad anymore. But whilst engaging in my new hobby, my thoughts were always drawn back to incidents of pants wetting accidents that I had seen or experienced from my childhood. I just really liked how by thinking of these things, I was able to feel little and innocent all over again.
By the time I was 17, I had researched it a bit and new I wasnt a (total) freak.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
You can catch this? o_O I always thought that just like being gay (not gay), you either are, or you are not, lol...

It's actually an interesting thing I've pondered from time to time. I feel like that experience was a trigger for it; that this has been manifested within me all along. At the same time, however, I definitely did not have any desires at all until after we broke up.

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Strangest thing is, for me I always fought my infantile side my whole life. I remember when I was around 5 years old I always corrected my parents - when they said Jammies I would say "Pajamas; when they said "mommy and "daddy" I'd say "Mom" or "Dad"... I went through cycles of even purging a lot of things before I knew what I was even doing. So maybe I had an envy of the others who were somewhat more "free" to enjoy their youth about things like that....I had a few instances between 9-12 where I did some different things than were expected of me. I even Randomly peed my pants just because I wanted to at around 9 at home. I'd say when I hit 13 shortly after 1 of my "Toy" purges I figured it out... Basically because I really wanted to know why I was using a plastic bag as plastic pants and layers of napkins to form a "diaper".... Didn't even dawn on me what the heck I was doing there! Ahaha.. Went online and shortly after discovered things... Even WITH that it wasn't until I was about 15 that I reunited with a stuffed animal (not the SAME one, but "went back to" sleeping with one), lol.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Well, other than me and one bedwetter growing up I didn't know anybody my age that still wore diapers. Naturally when my family got our first computer and AOL, one of the first things I searched for was "other teens who wore diapers". I came across "The Double Life of Ariel Crawford" and I think it really steamrolled from there. I realized that wearing diapers, even the babyish aspects of it weren't something you had to be ashamed of, and slowly I really embraced it. I bought a pacifier, and the whole scene just became part of my overall person.

FluffyJammies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I grew up a chronic bed wetter and have always worn diapers/pullups to bed...When I was a kid, I always had a "thing" for overalls and sleepers, but really did'nt know anything about AB/DL and had no clue as to why I was so predisposed to these things until I was 9. My best friend (and now fiance) Alex who was also a bedwetter, introduce me to websites called Deeker and of course DPF. For obvious reasons, one now considered a very "bad word" amongst the community, but the sites at the time, really did help us a great deal and showed us that not only were we not alone, but we had a whole community of people who were there to help and give us advice...Kinda like having a house full of big brothers and sisters. It was great to come over to Adisc and recognize quite a few member names from my childhood and it's a awesome thing to still see the community bond together all these years later. :grouphug:

Last edited:

RainbowDash728

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
Well...

Well 2 b honest I never lost my love 4 diapers it just was hard 2 get after they made me use teh evil potty only when i whent 2 my Gram's i was able 2 *cough cough * "borrow" some thanks 2 every1 have kids 1 after the next heh can ya tell i'm irish yet :D but then around 12 13 i got my 1st pack of diapers yep u guessed it thoughs crapy (No pun intended) "Depends" then found sites like this n when it was still up my all time fav n miss soo much Diaperspace.com i had so many ppl i knew even met a now X but at the time my perfect 1 O but back 2 the point it was at 12 13 i had a name 4 what n who i am

Whetoric

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
For me, it's been an interest since I was out of diapers. Always been there. Growing up, I always had bouts of nostalgia and wishing I was younger again, and always tried to get diapers when the opportunity presented itself.

As for when I found out what ABDL was? When I was in my teens, running across Ashley's Diaper Adventures and DPF

B

BordercollieTrigger

I realized recently when three months ago accepted my DL side and Babyfur side 24/7 it just happened out of nowhere now its progressing even faster.

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I always had an interest for this, and then found out I wasn't alone, it was awesome but not until recently I fully realized about my AB side and I am sure it was always there but somehow being in this awesome community, talking with friends and accepting who I am and what I like brought this whole AB side to me, it's great :eek:

B

BabyPandora

I remember when I was six(-ish), I looked at my mom right before I went to bed and told her that I still wanted to wear diapers. Even though I had been out of them since I was two.

Status
Not open for further replies.