Status
Not open for further replies.

HidingIdentity

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
(This could also go under stories.)

I discovered mine in 1st grade when my mom sent me to school in a pull up. I was desperate soon with kids around. I had an accident but no one noticed. It felt great. I loved it as a kid. I didn't DARE tell anyone. How about you? When did you find out your wierd Feelings for diapers?

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, checkingoutall and littledub1955
I never considered my love for wearing diapers a fetish even though I'm aware of how others might generally think of it. I wear them for two reasons. (1) Nothing is more comfortable to wear than a soft, thick diaper to me and (2) I like the feeling of never have to go to the bathroom/restroom to pee. Going back to reason number 1, I do like them better when they're wet and squishy. That's the closest I can get to feeling like a little to me.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and checkingoutall
I also curl my legs up to my belly when sleeping. That makes me feel super little. Idk why.

• Love
Reactions: LittleAnonymousHacker, chrischrischris, kruimeltje and 1 other person
HidingIdentity said:
I also curl my legs up to my belly when sleeping. That makes me feel super little. Idk why.
Same here!

I think I was 12 or 13 when I discovered my fetish. At first only as DL, but since like a year or 3 I am also interested in ageplay.
Remember the first time buying Pampers as yesterday, with a head as read as a tomato. :p

• Love
Reactions: BabyZinga, checkingoutall, littledub1955 and 1 other person
HidingIdentity said:
I do the same thing. It does make a baby feel super little. I have a big body pillow too. I like to lay on my side with my head on a regular pillow and hug my body pillow with both my arms and my legs. That makes me feel super little too.

Reactions: pampers47 and HidingIdentity
littledub1955 said:
I do the same thing. It does make a baby feel super little. I have a big body pillow too. I like to lay on my side with my head on a regular pillow and hug my body pillow with both my arms and my legs. That makes me feel super little too.

I legit CANNOT SLEEP unless my legs are curled unless I am super exhausted and cant move.

Reactions: littledub1955
HidingIdentity said:
I legit CANNOT SLEEP unless my legs are curled unless I am super exhausted and cant move.
Same here. Hafta be curled up against my body or curled around a big fat pillow.

Reactions: HidingIdentity
HidingIdentity said:
(This could also go under stories.)

I discovered mine in 1st grade when my mom sent me to school in a pull up. I was desperate soon with kids around. I had an accident but no one noticed. It felt great. I loved it as a kid. I didn't DARE tell anyone. How about you? When did you find out your wierd Feelings for diapers?
As long as I remember, I’ve fantasized about wearing diapers. Way before I even understood anything about masturbating, or even were capable of erection, I was touching my bits while thinking about diapers and wetting. I also used to wrap a blanket around my pants to get the sensation or wearing diaper, obviously never wet that contraption.

The realization came somewhere around 11-12 years old when I started snatching my little sisters diapers and googling what is wrong with me. Soon after I discovered sites like ”the one that should not be named” and this and realized I’m not alone.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tam1623, Lyric, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
littledub1955 said:
Same here. Hafta be curled up against my body or curled around a big fat pillow.
We sure know how to FEEL like a little baby, don't we?

I discovered that I like wetting long long before I even thought of being diapered , I wet on purpose from around 6 until in my mid fifties before I tried diapers , then I tried a pack of depends with little enjoyment as they leaked so bad it was just more of the same with wetting ,, when I discovered good diapers around 60 I found that I could get away with really wetting myself anyplace with no one around being any wiser to the fact that I had just peed in my pants... this was heaven for me and ever since then I have been wearing good diapers and not just wetting my pants all the time, I didn't have to hide it. the last few years I have gone 24/7 for wetting and some messes but definitely almost 100% of my pee is in a diaper now

I didn’t try diapers until I was 43, but I have liked the feeling of padding in my underwear all the way back to when I was a kid. This included socks in my underwear or wrapping a blanket around myself like a diaper. I also liked wearing padded bicycle shorts starting in my 20’s.

Ever since I was a kid, I was curious about diapers and eventually it became sexual in my teens... I always thought it was the weirdest thing in the world and never told anyone about it until a few years ago I discovered the ABDL community! WTF, There are others like me?! I now embrace my DLism, told my wife, bought some diapers! Yeah I still think it’s pretty weird... But at least I’m not alone 😁

Reactions: BigBlueBear, Diapercutie, Lyric and 3 others
I agree that at first, I never thought of mine as a fetish. But now that I look back, it does sound like one to me. 😛

I started to discover my fetish around the age of twelve- when I was taken off wearing Goodnites at night.

Though to be honest, it never came to "full" intuition until the age of fourteen or fifteen. That was around the time I discovered YouTube and videos of others wearing Goodnites, Pull-Ups, etc. and always, always grew jealous.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Weatheronthe8s
I noticed I felt different from everybody else about growing out of diapers at very early ages. I also remember seeing pictures of myself in diapers. I had tendencies to ask for them throughout life, but never worked up the courage to. I don't remember at what age I found out it was an actual fetish, but I've pretty much always known it about myself. nowadays I'm just happy to have made sense of it and come to enjoy it.

Already had this far before puberty... Around 8 oder something. But when I got my Internet around 13 I really discovered what this is.

After wearing nappies and pull ups until I was 10 I first "discovered" that I wanted to experience wearing nappies again around age 14. I acquired a nappy from a young family member when they visited and tried it that evening. After that I was hooked...

Reactions: tam1623 and littledub1955
As early as 3 years old I have memories of liking diapers and I didn’t want to give them up. I got to wear them at night for bedwetting until I outgrew the bed wetting. I used to beg my mom to buy them for me after I outgrew bed wetting but never could get her to.

Five years old when I discovered my potty training pants in the garage.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Weatheronthe8s
Well, I obviously never knew it was any sort of fetish at the time, but diapers were the first thing I remember masutrbating about specifically. I was like 5 years old, only out of diapers for like a year, and I remember I wanted to go back to Pull Ups. I wanted Pull Ups specifically because they were the last diaper I wore before I was trained. Either way, I absolutely loved the thought of being back in diapers. However, then I was caught and told that I shouldn't masturbate (they didn’t say masturbate). However, I could not stop and just tried to hide it. I think that did no good for me because I think it made me ashamed of my sexual feelings. To be honest, I feel like diapers are a part of my personality because I also masturbated to being transgender until I was able to act on it. Masturbation is to stimulate my imagination. But yeah, diapers have always been something that interested me. I remember once when I was like 6 and was forced into a Goodnite as a “joke” against my will by my mom's boyfriend at the time. That memory stuck very clearly in the back of my head for many years, so I know it meant something to me. But yeah, I first found my love of diapers not long after potty training, but it took me until I was 18 before I acted on it and bought myself a pack of Goodnites. I still love my Goodnites almost a year later and find it ironic to associate it with that weird memory as a child.

I must have been have been in 1st grade when I discovered a pack of left over pull ups at the back of my bedroom closet and had the urge to put it and wet it. I enjoyed it, and concocted a plan, if I wet the bed maybe I'd get put in pull ups, as I'd seen an ad on TV, after a few weeks my plan worked, and I was in pull ups at night for several years because of "accidents".

Reactions: hanzertas and Weatheronthe8s
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back