When diaper shopping, do you usually go for quality or quantity?

As the title asks.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Generally speaking, which do you opt for? Quality as in high-value, more expensive diapers, quantity as in more diapers for your buck.

I usually go for the quality of diapers, at least when I can. How about you?

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I usually go for quality when I can.

I don't wear extremely often, and I'd rather have a good diaper (and less to hide).

NikonFilmPhotog

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I go by this: It is not the best because I own it. I own it because it is the best.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to just get whatever I could find, but now that I'm older and have the means I prefer the best I can get.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I definitely go for quality. I have the chance to wear so seldom that it doesn't cost me a lot anyway, so why cheap out?

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I buy quality diapers in huge quantities. This way I can avoid having to restock too often! :D

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'll go either way. I kind of like to have a few different types on hand. Generally I'll have a stash of the top of the line in absorbency, and also something thinner, like a depends or a pull-up variety, depending on the mood i'm in.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I hate to be a smartass, but I do both. I like to have an ample supply of premiums on hand (and on my butt), as well as a good supply of store brand in my stash. I wear the premiums when I'm out and about in public (or If I want to treat myself at home), and when I'm not in public, I'll use my store brands cause I can change as often as I please.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yea mee too! I buy quality diapers and perfer them when I have the tme to enjoy them. I buy cheep-o store brand ones to use for a "quickie". Disposables, though I like them, bother my eco-sense so I try to use my cloth ones when I can.

Bokeh

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I go by this: It is not the best because I own it. I own it because it is the best.
:biggrin:If you go by that then why in the heck do you shoot with a Nikon when everybody knows Canon is the best? :biggrin:

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I'm one of those people who will always try to buy the best name brands they can. I guess i'm a bit of a shameless brand whore, but there's a lot of benefits to it...

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
:biggrin:If you go by that then why in the heck do you shoot with a Nikon when everybody knows Canon is the best? :biggrin:
I was going to point this out, as I'm a Canon shooter, but he shoots film. Nikon was the raining king in film... But digital Canon overall wins. (except I will admit Nikon has a better flash system.)

Back to the subject, I shop both for quality and quantity. Most of the time I wear diapers for short periods of time due to my living situation. I will usually wear right when I get home from work and get up in the morning. I don't need a high quality premium diaper for one or two wettings. But for the times i wear for most of the day I want a good diaper like Abena's or Bambino's. For my bargain diapers I try to get hem for $.30 or less shipped. I have been quite happy with the quality of some of my bargain diapers.

Craig

Est. Contributor
I prefer quality but if I do occasionally buy some cheaper brands, this is usually when I go to the shops for something, and happen to see they sell nappies (or dummys) so I end up buying some (I guess I just binge alot) but even then I will buy the best they have in stock.

Craig.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I'm incon so I need a diaper that works (quality), but I also need a lot of them (quantity). I try to find a happy medium between the two. Overall, I'd say most of my diapers are quality.

NikonFilmPhotog

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I was going to point this out, as I'm a Canon shooter, but he shoots film. Nikon was the raining king in film... But digital Canon overall wins. (except I will admit Nikon has a better flash system.)

Back to the subject, I shop both for quality and quantity. Most of the time I wear diapers for short periods of time due to my living situation. I will usually wear right when I get home from work and get up in the morning. I don't need a high quality premium diaper for one or two wettings. But for the times i wear for most of the day I want a good diaper like Abena's or Bambino's. For my bargain diapers I try to get hem for $.30 or less shipped. I have been quite happy with the quality of some of my bargain diapers.
Sorry for OT but, I started with a Coolpix 995 and moved into a D100 which progressed into a D200. At that point I said "Let's try film." Already having bought into the Nikon system I didn't want to rebuy all of my lenses in Canon that I already own in Nikon. My film body progression started with a FM2n and ended with the F6. Nikon must be doing something right with the F6 - the F6 is on back order at a price of $2499 and the EOS-1v is in stock at a price of $1799. When I bought my F6 a year ago I paid $1999 for it and it has had limited availability since then but is still in production.

Last edited:

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
In 1981 I needed to transition from gauze to disposable diapers. At that time the only brand of disposables in my size were Attends Briefs (now called Youth). I still buy those. More often since they were introduced I wear Attends Breathable EA Small. Both of these I buy on-line. I get my adult gauze diapers from ACD and my Gerber Baby Birdseye pre-folds in stores when they are available. All of these are selected to meet my needs and I do not consider the price.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
We always shop for quality over quantity. It pays off when wearing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.