When Deviant Hearts and Free Spirits Meet.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Okay, so i never really done this before, but I fell, this is the right time so here goes, this is somewhat based on my life, and what I want to happen in it, also considering it's my first AB Story, tell me if I go too far, or about any spelling errors, Well here goes.

Chapter 1.

The beginning.

My grandmother turned on the lights and entered the room like in every morning, "It's time to get up, Justin." she said. It was dark outside and about 4:30, about the same time we get up every morning, even today which is a Saturday. but I digress, I took my Pajamas off, which made me realize I have been wearing a girl's goodnight, which I wear a lot due to stressors in my life, I took it offand through it in the trash, away from my brother, who could use it against me at any time.

After I got my clothes on, got my phone, and got out to the kitchen where I got my bag ready,where my grandmother gets my little brother Jason who is bipolar. He causes a stir as usual, then we go at 4:30ish to drink coffee at McDonald's and talk to people on this site, download ABDL images, and watch YouTube videos until about nine, when we leave all the while secretly wanting a different life, and a girlfriend. Little did I know I would get both of my wishes that day.

Last edited:

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Not a bad start. A couple of spelling mistakes, but since your not publishing a novel, no stress. Don't you have a spell checker.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Not a bad start. A couple of spelling mistakes, but since your not publishing a novel, no stress. Don't you have a spell checker.

Well sort of, but it's not on my phone, and thanks.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Thanks for the help osbub and here is chapter 2,
Chapter 2.

Later…

Like I said atabout Nine we leave McDonalds, and go about 30 miles to the nearest city, to goto Walmart, My brother Jason, Was talking about Yu-gi-oh cards and Pokémon and other things the whole time we are driving, My grandmother is arguing with him as usual,and my brother is a bit of a bully as usual, calling me every bad name under the sun, Me personally, I sleep in the car along the way and wait for when we get there.

First before we do, we stop at a gas station to get food and candy and for my grandma to go to the bathroom, we eat there and then we get to the city, The main reason we get there is because of my brother. He has an appointment for his therapist, but first we go into Wal-Mart, because my grandmother usually need something and I look around, Jason is sometimes with us but he is asleep in the car today, so we go in without him.

It is ten o’clock when we get there, and we both agree to meet in an hour, in which I setmy alarm because I leave my phone in the car, and spend my money, the firstplace I go to is the baby isle, because I am almost out of goodnights and I wantsome more for tonight, also it’s the first day of summer, I pick out the L/XL girls goodnights, and then sneaked around because I don’t want anyone to find outand ask me about them, Apparently I wasn’t the only one who had the same idea, becauseas soon as I walked into the isle in the middle, I rammed into a girl and we both fell down, both dropping our stuff on the ground, and apparently we both had the same diapers, and a couple of other things, also she was cute looking too, I helped her up and then we started to talk.