When a fart is not a fart.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I just got done eating some shrimp quesadillas came home kicked my feet up and was catching up my ADISC notifications. I felt a little gas start to squeeze by as it often does without warning. 99% sure it was gas I pushed just a little and OMG I exploded. I am so exhausted and in pain I really don't feel like dealing with this SHIT right now! Pun intended😉 So I was just going to post this real quick first to see how often you guys mistake a fart. But as I set here more just came out with zero control. So I guess I had best get up and go do the deed.

Glad I was at home. I would of never pushed in public or trusted it was a fart and I would of ran to the restroom first sign. But to be honest I really doubt I would of made it. Anymore I am having a real hard time. When I first feel the urge my rectum is already full.

• Haha
Reactions: parcelboy2 and NaughtyBoiNathan

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I did that eons ago while cooking. What a surprise!

Reactions: Napincolove and Diaperman95

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
These days, I am afraid of farts. Last night had some gas, so there were tense moments, but all passed ok. :eek:

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Diaperman95

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
my farts are very quiet, but are usually acompanied by leakage.😵‍💫 due to my large intestine problem, flare ups.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen

NannaAnnabelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
I also need to be careful of gas. Generally I'll get a bit of leakage with it which is manageable but I've also had times where it's resulted in a slushy mess.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Diaperman95 and Jorelaxed

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Jorelaxed said:
my farts are very quiet, but are usually acompanied by leakage.😵‍💫 due to my large intestine problem, flare ups.
I have been having a lot of greasy and liquid like leakage without even noticing too, or at least until my ass itches. Often after a unintentional fart. Hang in there.

Pino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Farts can be a problem for sure, i usually try this only while sitting on a toilet. There is always a risk and i have got problems with bloating a lot.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Napincolove

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Pino said:
Farts can be a problem for sure, i usually try this only while sitting on a toilet. There is always a risk and i have got problems with bloating a lot.
I understand bloating better than most people by far. Nausea and Bloating is just party of the territory with gastroparesis. If I am not belching It is the other end. I never imagined in a million years 5 years ago that I would be in the shape I am in now.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Pino

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
A good friend of mine gave me the best life advice about both farts and relationships

"Relationships are like farts, if you are trying too hard it's probably shit"

Seriously some of the best advice that has been bestowed on me😌

Reactions: Diapersntights, ParaRomeo, Diaperman95 and 1 other person

PowderedPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
I have to be super careful after drinking coffee. It's toot-or-poot roulette at that point.

Reactions: Diaperman95, Seasonedcitizen and Jorelaxed

Regularnot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That is how I was initially introduced to the world of incontinence....the memory is still vivid...

Freddie07601

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
There was a time when we would call this situation "sharts." It might be that any incontinent person who says they've never had an embarrassing moment because of what they thought was only gas Is a little less than truthful. I remember one particular time when what I thought was only gas filled a diaper with a nasty liquid mess. Thank God I was carrying a spare diaper and was able to get to a restroom and change without a major wardrobe malfunction. I did get one or two funny looks because of the way I was walking and perhaps because of how I smelled. But I'm an old geezer and we're supposed to be eccentric.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Diaperman95 and Jorelaxed

ParaRomeo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Though for me it's usually other way around though occasionally I get nauseous which I have meds for. But for me because I assume lack of able to hold things in as well as no signal carts happen. But there are some that by the sound alone usually make me scared. Not to sound disgusting or gross but because of many uneeded diaper changes I usually have gloves on me and will check. For me my bowel ic usually happens in my sleep but can happen during the day if I eat something that doesn't agree with me but I am usually good as I stopped drinking soda a wbe ago and usually besides beer don't drink many things carbonated. But did have a scare the other night was super hungry and got fast food though not as quick as Taco Hell some fast food is like laxatives for me which I think because I don't eat it often. But was on highway and let something evil out I thought I had Shatted or like old song as a kind something like sliding into first and feel something burst but for me it's hearing something hurts lol

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperman95

anned

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have sleep apnea and use a CPAP.
The CPAP gives me massive amounts of gas, and some medications I take gives me diarrhea. I am glad I wear diapers 24/7 because sometimes passing the gas turns to liquid.

Diapersntights

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ouch, yes it's happened to me - guess everyone has little accidents don't they? Eggs, fish, chip shop curry sauce, organic cola - they can all go through my like a dose of salts, the food you eat plays a huge part in how your insides react - and learning to deal with it and identify the signs is part of life. Normally when I've had the urge to fart I've gone to the toilet and gotten away with it, but when I get home I'll put on a nappy to give myself some protection and then ironically and invariably fine as I'd be far happier having a genuine accident in my nappy.

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I go through that very often....never trust a fart .... Sounds like you got lucky...being at home and all my biggest gripe is I get painful gas and can't really hold it back often has a very rapid onset and well It happens a lot at night for some reason... Nothing worse than needing a shower in the middle of the night or wee hours of the morning. I honestly have gotten quite used to it when I'm home I don't even flinch anymore. Well unless it is really bad ...the part I can't ever get used to it when it happens in public. Just the other day I was getting a MRI on my hip and they were taking a sample of bone from the lesions on my pelvis with a very large needle that they place against the lesion and strike it with a hammer. Very unpleasant and painful. Honestly not sure what happened my stomach was in knots and it did feel like I had a small fart building but they hit that thing and in a flash of pain and a blur of almost passing out I almost felt like I was watching rather than experiencing things as I shook it off and took a few deep breaths I realized that fart wasn't a fart and somehow it had escaped in great fashion. Honesty at that moment I truly couldn't care less.
The Dr was very cool about it as I began mumbling that I needed a minute to take care of something he said just another few minutes and we would be done and not to worry he had seen it all before especially during very painful procedures. I have no doubt he is telling the truth as I am sure they have seen it all.
At least then I felt like it was warranted....unlike lunch with a old friend the other day...... Never Trust a fart ......they are most commonly liars.....and very untrustworthy 😆

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
ParaRomeo said:
Though for me it's usually other way around though occasionally I get nauseous which I have meds for. But for me because I assume lack of able to hold things in as well as no signal carts happen. But there are some that by the sound alone usually make me scared. Not to sound disgusting or gross but because of many uneeded diaper changes I usually have gloves on me and will check. For me my bowel ic usually happens in my sleep but can happen during the day if I eat something that doesn't agree with me but I am usually good as I stopped drinking soda a wbe ago and usually besides beer don't drink many things carbonated. But did have a scare the other night was super hungry and got fast food though not as quick as Taco Hell some fast food is like laxatives for me which I think because I don't eat it often. But was on highway and let something evil out I thought I had Shatted or like old song as a kind something like sliding into first and feel something burst but for me it's hearing something hurts lol
You mean Like when you are running down the track and you feel something in your crack. LOL There was a few other old diarrhea songs too.
Raven801 said:
I go through that very often....never trust a fart .... Sounds like you got lucky...being at home and all my biggest gripe is I get painful gas and can't really hold it back often has a very rapid onset and well It happens a lot at night for some reason... Nothing worse than needing a shower in the middle of the night or wee hours of the morning. I honestly have gotten quite used to it when I'm home I don't even flinch anymore. Well unless it is really bad ...the part I can't ever get used to it when it happens in public. Just the other day I was getting a MRI on my hip and they were taking a sample of bone from the lesions on my pelvis with a very large needle that they place against the lesion and strike it with a hammer. Very unpleasant and painful. Honestly not sure what happened my stomach was in knots and it did feel like I had a small fart building but they hit that thing and in a flash of pain and a blur of almost passing out I almost felt like I was watching rather than experiencing things as I shook it off and took a few deep breaths I realized that fart wasn't a fart and somehow it had escaped in great fashion. Honesty at that moment I truly couldn't care less.
The Dr was very cool about it as I began mumbling that I needed a minute to take care of something he said just another few minutes and we would be done and not to worry he had seen it all before especially during very painful procedures. I have no doubt he is telling the truth as I am sure they have seen it all.
At least then I felt like it was warranted....unlike lunch with a old friend the other day...... Never Trust a fart ......they are most commonly liars.....and very untrustworthy 😆
Ouch. I cant say I had the exact thing done, but I have had close to it. I like am officially the hardest IV stick ever. I have been stabbed over 20 times in a row. In fact on the 7th they got me 24 times trying to start a midline while using a IV.
So about almost two years ago I was in the ER throwing u my insides with a severe GP Flare! They tried to get my IV and could not. So they took a 16 gauge needle and put it on a drill and drilled is straight in my shin bone just under the knee. OMG I woke the hospital screaming and I pissed myself too. Lucky I had no poop at the time. Then dude told me you are going to hate me it is a dry hole I have to do it again. OMG I cried it hurt so bad. The n the entidre time the meds are pushed in it hurt right up under my knee so bad I wanted too die.
I have a port that I got installed right after this and it is so much better. I had a CT the other day and they could not use it. But most the time it is a life saver.

I had a ER visit again about 3 weeks later, after I had the IO inserted but before my surgery for the port. They could not get a IV in me and had no body in the hospital that could use a ultrasound to guide one in. Then they said I guess we are going to have to drill. Before she could say anything else. I said... "That's not going to fucking happen while I am awake again"! I told her I would check out and go to a hospital that has someone who can use a MRI. So after about 25 or 30 sticks and even 3 tries in my neck and several in my feet they finally got a tiny one on my finger. But anyway I know personally any time they are cutting drilling or breaking bone it it is unbearable....... Like fill your diaper unbearable.

I also get those painful gas pains I can not hold either.

• Thinking
Reactions: ParaRomeo

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Diaperman95 said:
You mean Like when you are running down the track and you feel something in your crack. LOL There was a few other old diarrhea songs too.

Ouch. I cant say I had the exact thing done, but I have had close to it. I like am officially the hardest IV stick ever. I have been stabbed over 20 times in a row. In fact on the 7th they got me 24 times trying to start a midline while using a IV.
So about almost two years ago I was in the ER throwing u my insides with a severe GP Flare! They tried to get my IV and could not. So they took a 16 gauge needle and put it on a drill and drilled is straight in my shin bone just under the knee. OMG I woke the hospital screaming and I pissed myself too. Lucky I had no poop at the time. Then dude told me you are going to hate me it is a dry hole I have to do it again. OMG I cried it hurt so bad. The n the entidre time the meds are pushed in it hurt right up under my knee so bad I wanted too die.
I have a port that I got installed right after this and it is so much better. I had a CT the other day and they could not use it. But most the time it is a life saver.

I had a ER visit again about 3 weeks later, after I had the IO inserted but before my surgery for the port. They could not get a IV in me and had no body in the hospital that could use a ultrasound to guide one in. Then they said I guess we are going to have to drill. Before she could say anything else. I said... "That's not going to fucking happen while I am awake again"! I told her I would check out and go to a hospital that has someone who can use a MRI. So after about 25 or 30 sticks and even 3 tries in my neck and several in my feet they finally got a tiny one on my finger. But anyway I know personally any time they are cutting drilling or breaking bone it it is unbearable....... Like fill your diaper unbearable.

I also get those painful gas pains I can not hold either.
Drill ....shin fork no oOoOO good hell I'd a pissed myself too even if I wasn't IC....and I thought the hitch in the back of my truck was an asshole good hell... At least with my pelvic bone sample I kept passing out... For hell's sake they both sound like some kinda torture..... Boy that hit me in the hard no department 😵‍💫

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Raven801 said:
Drill ....shin fork no oOoOO good hell I'd a pissed myself too even if I wasn't IC....and I thought the hitch in the back of my truck was an asshole good hell... At least with my pelvic bone sample I kept passing out... For hell's sake they both sound like some kinda torture..... Boy that hit me in the hard no department 😵‍💫
I always said if someone needed bone marrow I would jump up there. In fact a year before that something nudging me like I should donate to help someone. I thought how bad could it be? Nope never ever again. Sorry not unless I am a sleep first. Then I would gladly do it but never awake.
The sad thing is on the 6th I was in the same ER and I heard a old man screaming and crying saying to please stop. I could hear that drill going. I felt so… bad for the dude. To be honest it made me sick to my stomach thinking about it again and hearing that. I knew exactly what he was feeling. I told the wife that he thinks it is over once they get it in but just wait until they push meds and fluids. He will be screaming again in just a minute after they get the tubbing set up. Sure enough he was screaming again and did every few minutes for the next 45 min before they took him to a bigger hospital.

That hospital needs some people trained how to use a ultrasound to place IV’s. Because that shit is not human

The sad thing is as soon as they got it, they had decided they did not have enough beds and transferred me by ambulance to Tulsa St Francis. Then ER in Tulsa was in shock they did it to me because I was not critical, and was going to a bigger hospital that had people on staff that could do it.

I wish I could put one in the freaking doctor that signed that order. The other Sad thing is the dude in the ER the other night they did the same thing too. He was not critical and he was headed to Tulsa too. I complained greatly but the hospital claimed they was justified and i was sick enough. I asked them if I could just wait and they told me they had to have a line in me to transport me. So they forced me to do it.

It sucks having a body that is not feeling n the best of shape. But have had more than my fat share of bad experiences. I even had a nurse cause a blood clot in my arm because she would not listen and then my bad veins that I was telling her that was blown out but she was to stupid to listen. Anyway that is another story.

What does not kill us makes us stronger.

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Diaperman95 said:
I always said if someone needed bone marrow I would jump up there. In fact a year before that something nudging me like I should donate to help someone. I thought how bad could it be? Nope never ever again. Sorry not unless I am a sleep first. Then I would gladly do it but never awake.
The sad thing is on the 6th I was in the same ER and I heard a old man screaming and crying saying to please stop. I could hear that drill going. I felt so… bad for the dude. To be honest it made me sick to my stomach thinking about it again and hearing that. I knew exactly what he was feeling. I told the wife that he thinks it is over once they get it in but just wait until they push meds and fluids. He will be screaming again in just a minute after they get the tubbing set up. Sure enough he was screaming again and did every few minutes for the next 45 min before they took him to a bigger hospital.

That hospital needs some people trained how to use a ultrasound to place IV’s. Because that shit is not human

The sad thing is as soon as they got it, they had decided they did not have enough beds and transferred me by ambulance to Tulsa St Francis. Then ER in Tulsa was in shock they did it to me because I was not critical, and was going to a bigger hospital that had people on staff that could do it.

I wish I could put one in the freaking doctor that signed that order. The other Sad thing is the dude in the ER the other night they did the same thing too. He was not critical and he was headed to Tulsa too. I complained greatly but the hospital claimed they was justified and i was sick enough. I asked them if I could just wait and they told me they had to have a line in me to transport me. So they forced me to do it.

It sucks having a body that is not feeling n the best of shape. But have had more than my fat share of bad experiences. I even had a nurse cause a blood clot in my arm because she would not listen and then my bad veins that I was telling her that was blown out but she was to stupid to listen. Anyway that is another story.

What does not kill us makes us stronger.
I had a bone marrow sample taken out of my hip 10 years ago that was pretty bad but I don't remember a drill course due to other reasons I was drugged up to beat the band luckily don't remember much other than feeling like I was getting stabbed by a ice pick with someone standing on it ....they where pushing hard ... But it's more like remembering a nightmare that has started to slip your grasp if ya know what I mean.....