What's your very earliest memory of diaper interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love4Diapers

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This subject honestly fascinates me. For some DLs, their love of diapers developed from late potty training, or bed wetting. I was potty trained fairly early on though, and had minimal bedwetting issues. However, some of my most vivid post-potty training childhood memories involved diapers!

One instance (before I was potty trained) I remember, oddly vividly, hiding at my baby sitters to go #2 in my diaper. I even remember the room and everything. But even after potty training, I remember at another baby sitters house, my sitter watched another boy slightly younger than me, but he was still in diapers. I remember being super jealous about it lol.

So whats your earliest recollection similar to this? I'd love to hear it!!!

Reactions: smolguy, GoodnitesXL21 and Sgdlboy
I was 4 or 5 and use to steal my sister’s diapers 😊

Reactions: smolguy, GoodnitesXL21, KrankyPants and 1 other person
My earliest is that I remember being offered a choice between pull ups and underwear, choosing the pull-ups, and then being asked the question again in such a way that I knew I'd picked wrong and changed my selection.

But I know it goes back further than that. Even to the point that I'm told I was fascinated with crinkling sounds even before I could talk.

Reactions: smolguy, nwm and Love4Diapers
Too many its confusing. I remember one that might be a pre language diaper change, vague memories of wetting my diapers at nap time, the tail end of potty training, a neighbors 2 to 3 year old kid being diaper punished, and stealing diapers at about age 4 at a babysitters.

Last edited:
Reactions: smolguy
I remember being changed at a Target bathroom at 3, then regained interest when my brother was using Luvs for bedwetting until about 6 years ago. Seeing my younger cousins being changed from their Pampers Swaddlers and Easy Ups as recently as 2 years ago, that regained my interest in wearing diapers again.

I was six years old when I started borrowing my younger sister's cloth diapers. My dexterity wasn't great, and I stuck myself with the pins on numerous occasions, but I was so excited to be in diapers again that I quickly got over it whenever it happened. I can actually remember lying on my back in the middle of my bedroom floor, sucking on my bleeding thumb, and then hurrying to finish diapering myself.

Reactions: smolguy, nwm, Aby and 1 other person
My earliest memories revolve around wanting to be back in diapers. Do not remember a time when I didn’t. I was a bedwetter and did not grow out of it until I was nearly 19. Was not allowed to wear diapers for it, which probably made me want them more.

• Sad
Reactions: smolguy, nwm and skunk053
I must have been around 5 taking my sisters diapers and wearing them in secret. I remember wetting them and it feeling amazing.

Reactions: KrankyPants
As far back as I can remember, I liked diapers. Comfortable. Natural. Just how it always has been and always should be. Like most kids, potty training was not a thing I had a choice in, and if I could go back and only take the knowledge that I should by all means try to stop it, I would. I was naive at the time and was led in but felt like I was screwed over by the end, when it was too late. I was three and a half at the time, but it still feels like yesterday. That horrible day when my crib and diapers were taken away is still visually and emotionally engraved into my mind. I was scream-crying that day. It felt traumatic. I guess the funny part, though, is that I'm sitting and typing this from almost the exact same spot I stood roughly 5700 days ago, only this time in a state I wanted more than anything else in the world at the time. Guess I got the last laugh.

Ever since that day, it has been on my mind in one way or another. Such as the times not long after that date when I had accidents. Such as the times since then when I had "accidents". (Like in Kindergarten where I did it because I just wanted to and still missed diapers :p)

I do not just view diapers and being little as a thing that brings me true happiness, but also as a thing that honors and respects the person I was back then, in better times. A nod to the fact that I was right, and society was wrong. And a realization that I should just be me and be happy.

Maybe too deep for the initial scope of the thread, but I may as well get it all down somewhere while I'm thinking about it.

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384 and smolguy
Love4Diapers said:
This subject honestly fascinates me. For some DLs, their love of diapers developed from late potty training, or bed wetting. I was potty trained fairly early on though, and had minimal bedwetting issues. However, some of my most vivid post-potty training childhood memories involved diapers!

One instance (before I was potty trained) I remember, oddly vividly, hiding at my baby sitters to go #2 in my diaper. I even remember the room and everything. But even after potty training, I remember at another baby sitters house, my sitter watched another boy slightly younger than me, but he was still in diapers. I remember being super jealous about it lol.

So whats your earliest recollection similar to this? I'd love to hear it!!!
Exactly this lol , i was potty trained late at about 6 so it was diapers till that age 24/7 , shortly after being out of diapers i started bedwetting which made me had to wear them and i bedwet till i was about 16 or 17 , probably somewhere deep inside me i still wanted to wear diapers and it manifest as bedwetting and it didn't stop till i was late teens , i know i had an interest early on but it wasn't sexual till i was about 14 or 15 where i was diapered lying on my bed and being padded down there doesn't help a teen going though puberty lol .

• Love
Reactions: smolguy and GoodnitesXL21
I've told this story here before, so I'll make it quick without needless detail: I was a late potty trainee, so I stuck around in diapers/pull-ups longer than normal and as such have a few memories of wearing, using and being changed. I can recall not wanting to leave diapers after I was trained and I remember somewhere around age 3-5 when I convinced my grandma to buy me pull-ups again; I have a vivid memory of being at the K-Mart check-out line, barely being tall enough to peek over the counter to watch a bright red pack of pull-ups move down the conveyer belt. I put one on when I got home, and later that night I intentionally pooped in it and even sat on the edge of the bathtub in my bathroom to squish it. I have no further memories of the experience after that.

However, my interest in diapers didn't develop until much, much later. Instead, it manifested in my teens as a desire to go to the bathroom in my pants, which I relied on as a regressive coping mechanism. When I looked that up on the internet, it inevitably led to me discovering AB/DL which got me interested in diapers, though I wouldn't actually wear any until several years later.

I was probably about 5 or 6 in Sunday school at church. A girl in there wet her panties under her dress and the teachers took her to the little bathroom attached to the classroom and took off her wet panties and put a diaper on her. I was wishing it was me.

I was very young, I don't know what age exactly, but way before my teenage years and I know I was in diapers for a very long time until the end of my 4 years from what my mother told me. but from memory around at 7 years old I wanted to wear diapers again, and at 11 is the year I sucess to get in my hands a baby diaper I was quite small for my age, and I was able to put on a huggies size 5 with magic bus graphic.. still remeber that 😄 the diaper had velcro its was very new at this time and therefore quite easy to put on and i wear it all day but without using it...

• Love
Reactions: smolguy and GoodnitesXL21
I remember wearing diapers and rubber pants at 3. At that time I was not potty trained at all. I finally stopped wearing diapers during the day when I started the first grade, but continued to wet my bed at night and wore diapers and rubber pants until I was 17 when I finally stopped. By then I had developed a strong attachment to wearing diapers and rubber pants even though I didn't require them. Now that I am much older I wear most of the time and my SO knows all about my love of wearing diapers.

I remember first having an interest in diapers when I was like 5. I wanted to go back to Pull Ups, but was too scared to ask. It ended up being one of the first things I masturbated to around that time.

My origin story here:

When I was (I think) about nine or so I asked one of my aunts if I could have a diaper too when one of my cousins was being changed. Of course, I was told no. I think it was a combination of diaper interest and jealousy of all the attention he was getting.

He would have been only one or two at the time, so chances are it wouldn’t have fit anyway (even though I was very small for my age).

Last edited:
I was around 5 or 6 and accidentally wet the bed. Later on my mom mentioned that if it kept happening they might have to put me back in diapers. I laughed and some something like, "they don't make diapers for kids my size", and she said, "sure they do, they make diapers my size", and from then on I was fascinated with diapers. I'd already had interest in peeing and the two went together nicely.

• Love
Reactions: smolguy, GoodnitesXL21 and CrinklingCajun
My earliest memory of an actual interest in diapers was from when I was about 7. I had a dream about wearing diapers, and after I woke up I realized I wanted to wear them. Not long after I was at day care and I saw one of the toddlers' diapers in the hall. I was tempted to take it, but I figured I would get caught.

While no diapers were involved, I have another memory from went I was about 5. I had just had had a pee accident, and the teacher was taking me to the bathroom to change. when we entered, I heard another kid getting scolded for pooping their pants and, for some reason, I felt jealous.

My earliest memory is when I was around five years old. I had a dream I found a diaper behind my bed, and instantly felt this pull to put it on and wear it. I can still remember the feeling I had wearing that diaper during the dream, and then waking up and just aching for it to come true. Odd thing is I was potty trained at around two, no bedwetting or other toilet-based accidents past three. I can remember my last day in pull ups, and being so excited to be rid of them and be like my brother. I also remember being around three and having a lot of daytime accidents, but never once enjoying them or wanting to be diapered for it. Nor was I diapered, as they were fairly infrequent. I have no idea why I'm like this. All I know is that it definitely started with that dream at five, and continued on ever since.

Reactions: smolguy, GoodnitesXL21, nwm and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back