What's your recipe for making "formula?"

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I like to use coconut milk and dilute it with 16oz of water per can. I go thru one can at a time. It's pretty calorie dense so your mileage may vary, but I like that about it. It's also rather thick, thicker than full fat cow milk. I find that rather charming. It's almost like a protein shake actually.

So what do you use? What's your recipe?

Attachments

• IMG_20221210_231712.jpg
    IMG_20221210_231712.jpg
    931.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878

Littlebabybecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
PuffPuffPaci said:
I like to use coconut milk and dilute it with 16oz of water per can. I go thru one can at a time. It's pretty calorie dense so your mileage may vary, but I like that about it. It's also rather thick, thicker than full fat cow milk. I find that rather charming. It's almost like a protein shake actually.

So what do you use? What's your recipe?
Heat some water, put in bottle with a few measured scoops, shake and enjoy... ;)

IMGP0306sm.jpg
Fun (1).jpg
Fun (6).jpg
Fun (12).jpg
Halloween sm (1).jpg
Fomula and Huggies (4).jpg

PrettyLilPrincess

Advocate for Cloth-Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
5EDBA118-64E7-4189-9E42-F491826436A8.jpeg
2% milk and strawberry syrup is my “formula”! ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: NivekDLF, littleph0enix, todderhr and 2 others

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I couldn't in good conscience use real infant formula because the shortage.

I will stick to my seasonI eggnog.

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, RuffRuff and ReluctantAdult

Littlebabybecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
TheBob said:

I agree with you, but my formula comes from the logistics company my wife works for. By law if any part of a unit (pallet) of baby formula is damaged the entire unit cannot be sold. Some of the employees are allowed to take it home. We donate most of it locally and occasionally she brings some home for me. By law the logistics company cannot donate damaged baby formula. This is their work-around so it does not go to waste.
P.S. my current can of formula "SMA" was brought home before the shortage.

Reactions: littleph0enix, Vikingbab and todderhr

chiaochai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
i really love putting eggnog in my bottle this time of year, it has that thick texture that coats your tongue and in my personal opinion tastes a lot better than real formula

Reactions: Vikingbab and PuffPuffPaci

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I've mentioned this before somewhere on here but I'm not a fan of using real formula.

If I make any it's basically a DIY version of "soylent", the meal replacement drink that you can buy, Soylent is really expensive but you can buy a number of powders (proteins, vitamins etc.) that can be measured and mixed into a drink that you can live on and still get you entire daily dietary requirements. There is a site with recipes for how to make your own and depending on how you make it and how much you buy at a time can get the price down to about £3.50 (maybe $5) for a whole days worth of liquid "meals".

There are people out there who live perfectly healthy on nothing but their soylent but I couldn't do that I like food too much.

At the moment though I have been using Ensure Nutrivgor, it's a powdered shake that is recommended and often given by doctors to people who are unable to eat solid food for medical reasons, it also has everything you need to live on and comes in a few flavours (i get strawberry) but can also be quite costly to use all the time.

I can't eat breakfast when I wake in the morning until a good hour after getting up by which time I'm at work so I have one of these shakes for breakfast and it does the job nicely.

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
TheBob said:

Eggnog has been my “formula” of choice lately too.

Do adults actually enjoy real baby formula? Or do they feel like they need to consume it to get a baby experience?

footedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Lately I have been using a plant based milk, Ripple, and strawberry protein powder.

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
i recently tasted eggnog for he 1st time and I quite like it. I really like the color, of it in a glass bottle.

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I was thinking about soylent. I’m not sure the sugar, calorie, and other levels are good for me.

TinyBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
For now I just have ordinary warm whole or semi-skimmed milk in my bottles. I don't like strawberry/chocolate milk.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Cold brew coffee, Chobani creamer, fat free milk. And maybe swap creamer for a little Rumchata or Bailey’s if I don’t have anywhere to go.

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
todderhr said:
I was thinking about soylent. I’m not sure the sugar, calorie, and other levels are good for me.
That another reason I make my own, Soylent itself is expensive and designed/balanced for the average person.

Complete Foods Is a site where you can find or build recipes to suit yourself, on there you can create an account and choose a nutrient profile based on what you want or create your own based on your stats (age, height, weight, gender etc.) and what kind of profile you want (high carb, low carb, keto etc.) you can then filter recipes that match that or find the ingredients to build your own and it shows you how adding certain ingredients affects the ammounts of proteins, fats, carbs, vitamins, minerals etc. so you can balance it right for you.

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, littleph0enix and todderhr

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Sanatarium’s “up and go”… it may be a subconscious thing I’ve been drinking for years not actually thinking of anything other than the calories and energy benefits. My little side slowly approaches 😹
Good thing the bottle I ordered is almost here…