What’s your preference: white or printed?

Printed! With cute and babyish prints. White ones primarily associate with medical diapers for me.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
For the most part plain white but the Crinklz aquanauts or Tykables CAMMIES are my favourite printed diapers My plain white betterdry diapers were not available when I needed to reorder with the prices going up I ordered 14 cases of Aquanauts as they were available. I guess im now in the printed camp for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: PNW509Little
All-white diapers with cute landing strips

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
Really depends on how I'm feeling. Sometimes I like the printed ones. Other times I just want a plain white plastic backed diaper.

I just found this thread and it may have been put up by someone already that there's a third choice: solid colors. I am definitely a vintage baby girl who loves to wear and wet all-white diapers, white diapers with super-cute taping panels...and solid-pink diapers. I'm not big into prints at all. 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and Deleted member 56273
white, with a (pre-teen) or teen tape zone.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Love the printed ones too. The Lil' Splashers are actually one of my favorite prints too. Bambinos classico is probably a close second. Rearz Lil Monsters always cheer me up too.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ShyBoo81
Depends on my mood. Most times I wear my NSC Supreme Lites which are navy blue with dots. Other times, I wear plain white, and yet others I have things like the CTDC bear or other prints.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
KenworthW900b said:
I like both but my favorite are the solid colors like megamax blue or black, rearz black or purple and the old orange Medline extended wear. My favorite printed diapers are the tykables camo's followed closely by Abu space and little paws. All white favorite definitely goes to the incontrol elite and essential, the closest runner up would be a tough call between dry 24/7 and the xp5000.

Some solid-colored diapers:

Forma-Care X-Plus (blue)

InControl Premium Nights Brief

fetch.php

fetch.php

NorthShore MegaMax Black

fetch.php

fetch.php

NorthShore MegaMax Blue

fetch.php

fetch.php

NorthShore MegaMax Pink

fetch.php

fetch.php

Rearz Black Seduction

fetch.php

fetch.php

Rearz Violet Seduction Nighttime Brief

fetch.php

fetch.php

I prefer purely white diapers with the exception of blue tapes. That's what the generic 80's baby diapers looked like that got me hooked, and that's what will remain my favourite until I become disposable myself.

I found this question interesting and would like an overview of the answers, so it would be nice if all of you answered this poll I made from it:

Reactions: tiny and BobbiSueEllen
For me it’s definitely printed ones. The prints on them and my spongebob blanket are the only things that make me feel a little bit like a little. As far as my favorite print? I really like the raptor one from bambino and the peekabus and safari. Haven’t really gotten to try much else yet besides the alpacas. They were cute but not my favorite

I don't know why but the older I get the more I like to wear my cloth prefolds with childish patterns. They just seem so cute and childish and my wife loves to tease me when she see me in my diapers and plastic pants. She's bought a lot of plastic pants to match my childish baby patterns. But at night, we both like to have me in my plain white cloth prefolds and cloth inserts. Just seems more serious for big bedwetters like me. Plus we like to make love when I'm wearing my adult white prefolds.

Lyric said:
She's bought a lot of plastic pants to match my childish baby patterns.
This one has two Bikini Cut Amber PVC Plastic Pants and one White PVC Plastic Pants with stitched waist and leg openings. In addition, this one has three Yellow 100% EVA Plastic Pants already ordered. The Gary® plastic pants hold up much better than the cheaper plastic pants made with stitched seams. These medical-grade and comfortable plastic pants, made with durable, heat-welded seams for a perfect waterproof barrier, can last through years of use with the proper care. This one was inspired to order one Gary® Plastic Pants with a Blue Carousel Design.

I would have to say that white Megamax are my favorite diapers as of late because they are the most comfortable and fit me the best, and also have the best durability and capacity in my case. There cost is better too.
20210618_215531-02.jpegI do like printed diapers too though, but mainly wear them at home around the house when I can actually appreciate them and the disappearing stars (on Tykables overnights).🥰 I also really LOVE Goodnites ocassionally and MUCH prefer the colored side panels and prints vs plain white like when I first started wearing them.😍
quartz200420012 said:
White, because I can decorate the front panel with stickers. I also prefer them because you cannot under any circumstances hide that tell tale yellow spot from a wet diaper.
This is a BIG reason why I've started liking the all white diapers more as time goes on. There's absolutely NOTHING hiding/denying that my diaper's being used for its purpose due to the evidence of that telltale grayish yellow muttled stain that grows both BIGGER AND BOLDER throughout the day in front.😳 It's just a natural thing that happens in the lifecycle of a diaper and I've just come to love it and it's inevitability more as time goes on for some reason. 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: DamianTheAngel
It all depends on my mood. As the old M&Ms commercial said…sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don’t. White is just so classic that it totally works for me! However, when I really want to get on my “little,” then a print will regress me in a beautiful flash.

I would not feel comfortable wearing an AB printed diaper, and my wife would freak out if she found one in the house. Solid colors or printed adult patterns would be okay.

• Wow
I initially always went with the white diapers. However, as I've gotten older and began embracing a bit more of a "little" mindset from time to time I've really started to enjoy diapers with patterns with my current favorites being the various Crinklz. I'm also happy that Northshore has the tie dye megamax's now as I enjoy those too.

Last edited:
Reactions: thedlguy and joemama
Printed for me is my favorite

Plain white ones myself. Easier to explain if caught

Reactions: RedPandaDL
I enjoy printed diapers a lot! They're a lot nicer to look at (in my opinion) and sometimes the design/colors can tell you about someone's taste and I think that's adorable! :)

The Splash diapers are super cute! A pal of mine bought me my first pack a few weeks back and I'm in love with 'em. The design and little critters on them are adorable! They have to be my favorite printed diaper as well~
Though, an old-time favorite of mine would have been the Pride diapers that were rainbow-colored with cute unicorns on them. I think those are discontinued, sadly.

• Love
Back