What’s your preference: white or printed?

Ordered 6 cases yesterday, all were white. I luv white diapers

Reactions: SofiaInPampers and GoodnitesXL21
I like experimenting with prints when feeling a little small but also like my molicares, tenas and other non abdl diaper looks 😎

Both.lol

White ones are special for me as that's the kind I wore as a kid, but I definitely like the printed ones too. If I HAD to choose between them, I'd pick the white ones :)

Tommy10 said:
White ones are special for me as that's the kind I wore as a kid, but I definitely like the printed ones too. If I HAD to choose between them, I'd pick the white ones :)
Same here.

I like some all over prints (DinoRawrz, Magnifico) but if I had to choose, I'd take white with a printed front panel (Super Dry Kids, Bambino Bellissimo, etc).

Reactions: Tommy10
I really do prefer white nappies or, if they've got baby prints on them (which I like too) they should have a white background. It's because I like to be able to see what I've done in them which is really hard in Camo dipees or the coloured Northshore nappies.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I really like printed. I love cute. Also I get a kick out of being 'humiliated' . The idea of 'adults' looking down at me wearing a cute baby diaper really switches me on....

I usually prefer all-white though I'm a huge fond of cute baby prints.

I like both. I also like the inbetweener diapers too, the landing zone print diaper. My favorite diaper is peekabu diapers.

I used to be only about the white/medical diapers look, but lately I'm really digging the printed ones. The AB look is growing on me!

printed for me and I like the ABU Space

blue MegaMaxes.

BabyGirlMara said:
This one, called splash is one of my favorites. I think the print is adorable!
Ahh, an ABDL of culture I see 😌😎 Rearz Splash is my favorite print too! No other print can out-kawaii it lol 😆

Im into diapers mostly for the aesthetic, so printed hands down! 😙

I'm more into the colored kind..like pink and purple

I love to alternate between all-white and the non-all white diapers so I don’t have a preference.

I prefer white over printed. If somebody gave me a box of printed, I wouldn’t say no, but if I’m buying, I’m buying white. Or at the very least the solid prints from megamax.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers and RedPandaDL
I like both for different reason. They can both be very babyish to me especially if it is all white with just print on the landing Zone. If I had to choose I would say printed though.

Plain white all day long. The printed nappies with baby illustrations on make me mentally uncomfortble.
The coloured products like northshore produce i dont mind or the nappies that are different colours for different sizes I don't mind however it is the white plastic padding that does it for me...

Reactions: justanotherDL, SofiaInPampers, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
Back