Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
LOL it's a very American-oriented quiz. Anyway...I scored 11

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
indeed it is an american quiz... suppose I should have pointed that out... as the terms "conservative" and "liberal" mean different things in different countries...

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Scored a 13. Some of the questions were just strange...

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Another 11 here.
(I didn't answer any of the questions that you had to be American to be able to answer).

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Another 11 here.
(I didn't answer any of the questions that you had to be American to be able to answer).
When I didn't answer questions that you had to be American to be able to answer I got a 7.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Booyah! I got a 4!

Beware of my liberalness! For it will smother you all! But only after I sign the correct forms in triplicate!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little

Though some of the answers are hard for me to answer as I'm not too familiar with which president did what and all the other political things in the US.

Role
Diaper Lover
Gah, liberalz gtso mah threadz!

You can have your health care if you want to pay for it yourself.

D

daria7483

Yes, sure, you can be the resident liberal.

I got an 11. Yes, some of the questions are very weird. Why would anybody distrust the peace corps? Is there some peace corps scandal I'm not aware of?

I also have no recollection of Joycelyn Elders, but I can't imagine I'd find her views more extreme than those of Pat Robertson.

F

FullMetal

I received a 9, but I think some of those questions were a bit twisted, in the sense of, I agreed with one part of the sentence but then disagreed with the other, so I did not like the test all that much, but ok.

FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.