whats your plushy?

never thought id love a plushie so much, but i found it brought back memories of my first teddy bear, i cant get over how much i enjoy this new one too, realy brought the little out of me

Reactions: KitsuneFox and BobbiSueEllen
PCBaby said:
I don't know where you live but I assume that amazon.com and the Canadian site will have similar items.
yea, im sure, southern part of the states

ty

PCBaby said:
I'd be snarky if someone stuffed me in a nappy when i didn't need one :)
Well, he wears it to make me feel better... about being me.

• Haha
Reactions: jspoter and BobbiSueEllen
None here, I cuddle my evil black, AR15. Its get lonely without me🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: jspoter, KitsuneFox, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I have waaaaaaay too many plushies. I recently bought a TY baby plush though. It’s a weighted pale blue teddy bear and it’s amazingly cuddly, soft, warm, and plush. I love it so freakin much! It’s the best cuddle buddy aside from daddy~!

Reactions: jspoter and BobbiSueEllen
LilxFawn said:
I have waaaaaaay too many plushies. I recently bought a TY baby plush though. It’s a weighted pale blue teddy bear and it’s amazingly cuddly, soft, warm, and plush. I love it so freakin much! It’s the best cuddle buddy aside from daddy~!
I bought a new AR10 my AR15 was lonely.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: LilxFawn and jspoter
armydipr said:
I bought a new AR10 my AR15 was lonely.
You’re starting to scare me.....

Reactions: jspoter
LilxFawn said:
You’re starting to scare me.....
I love guns, they are fun. And well behaved, but lazy they wont even do the dang dishes, and wont go practice shooting unless I take them.... lol how do I scare you. Is it my gun hobby, remember guns cannot hurt anyone without a human, either being a bad person or defending themselves.

armydipr said:
I love guns, they are fun. And well behaved, but lazy they wont even do the dang dishes, and wont go practice shooting unless I take them.... lol how do I scare you. Is it my gun hobby, remember guns cannot hurt anyone without a human, either being a bad person or defending themselves.
Guns just scare me 😖😣. But then again I’m a giant wuss so a lot of things scare me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: RedPandaDL and armydipr
I dont think you could put a diaper on them, other than cleaning them

Last edited:
Reactions: armydipr
LilxFawn said:
Guns just scare me 😖😣. But then again I’m a giant wuss so a lot of things scare me 😅
Awwe I'll bet your an adorable little person. Not everyone's a gruff, person who likes loud things that make a mess. I ride loud motorcycles, build loud cars, shoot guns, and play loud music. But I'm also the nicest person and most helpful to anyone and everyone.

• Love
Reactions: RedPandaDL, LilxFawn and jspoter
jspoter said:
I dont think you could put a diaper on them, other than cleaning them
They fight to much, I just let em run around nekkid

• Haha
Fire at will! Who is will?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: armydipr and LilxFawn
armydipr said:
They fight to much, I just let em run around nekkid
Ohh my real.plushy is a 70 pound bossy ass chow chow, hes adorable

• Love
Reactions: LilxFawn
jspoter said:
Fire at will! Who is will?
Ha an old army joke l, and wheres he hiding?

Loyal dogs, i dont see you diapering him thou

Hahah he would have no part of that.... get grumpy when I make him sit and get brushed out... I picked him cuz he bit my boot literally as an 8 week old pup

• Haha
armydipr said:
Awwe I'll bet your an adorable little person. Not everyone's a gruff, person who likes loud things that make a mess. I ride loud motorcycles, build loud cars, shoot guns, and play loud music. But I'm also the nicest person and most helpful to anyone and everyone.
Lol my husband would probably agree with you on that one. I’m definitely a soft spoken person. I do love loud cars though weirdly enough. But then again my dad is a total car nerd

• Haha
Reactions: armydipr and jspoter
LilxFawn said:
Lol my husband would probably agree with you on that one. I’m definitely a soft spoken person. I do love loud cars though weirdly enough. But then again my dad is a total car nerd
Hah om probably old enough to be your dad, and hang out with him. Lol. My wifes very soft spoken, and if something needs addressed with a company, I deal with it as I start out polite and escalate it to upper managers to get it fixed.

Reactions: LilxFawn
Back