What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

A HUGE box of 75 goodnites (large, they fit better and don’t leak) off Amazon, man I wish we got that size in stores! But this means i couldn’t get my diaper cover and onesie :(. Oh well the other two aren’t fun if you run out of diapers!

estimated delivery jan 13-25 …. My mom does not approve and it’s coming to the house in likely a big box …. Going to be interesting ….

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and ARBBB2
KarmaBaby said:
A HUGE box of 75 goodnites (large, they fit better and don’t leak) off Amazon, man I wish we got that size in stores! But this means i couldn’t get my diaper cover and onesie :(. Oh well the other two aren’t fun if you run out of diapers!

estimated delivery jan 13-25 …. My mom does not approve and it’s coming to the house in likely a big box …. Going to be interesting ….
Very proud of u for doing that!! You deserve that and there comes a time in a little girls life when she has to take care of the baby inside!!! please keep me informed! Will be praying for you that whole week and a half that it goes well!! Stay strong, because they keep u safe and in a much better place!!!

Reactions: KarmaBaby3
I just got 5 different pkgs from Tykables, Little Rascals, Little Builders, Galactic, Koda Cubs, Puppers, then got a case of Bellissimo, and a case of Barn Yard, Should be good for a week or so! Heehee

A new body from littleforbig 😁

Attachments

• BodyLittleforBig_defaced.jpg
    BodyLittleforBig_defaced.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: thedlguy and Autiesaurus
I have two Fixx pacifiers on order, and a new onesie and romper dress from Lil Kink Boutique!

Ordered a Dinosaurs bottle from Rearz. I have noticed that thanks to my worsening IC I have been connecting with my little side more and more to connect. Would really hate to think how much worse off my mental state would be right now if I hadn't had these little desires before my health problems started kicking my butt.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
RoseGoldBaby said:
I have two Fixx pacifiers on order, and a new onesie and romper dress from Lil Kink Boutique!
Same I ordered me a Fixx paci. I REALLLY hope they are as good as I've always wanted. I hate how all the nuk 6 paci guards don't go up high enough above the lips.

IWANTHOTDOG said:
Same I ordered me a Fixx paci. I REALLLY hope they are as good as I've always wanted. I hate how all the nuk 6 paci guards don't go up high enough above the lips.
I really hope they are good too! I have a few size 6 ones with different shaped guards...unfortunately the nipple on all of them is too small for my mouth I think, so I can really only tolerate them as photo props and can't really actually use them. I'm hoping I can actually use the Fixx ones! But I worry the shield might feel too big. Oh well...we will see!

just bought sample packs of both of ABuniverse’s new diapers. and some cute pj’s and a teddy tshirt from hein! 😊🍼45433EC4-47C6-458D-8805-EFAEE037A23C.jpegED183B74-57AB-42CB-A76F-96E649D5793C.jpegAAB24676-625A-42C7-96A4-B81EF4D56EB8.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, dynodoggo and Seasonedcitizen
136BD084-8F18-4FAA-9EBE-42623C3A4511.jpegI found these on Craigslist and couldn’t wait to buy them the inside tag says littleones wear

Reactions: littledub1955 and Seasonedcitizen
Didn't take a picture but last week I took delivery of my very first Rearz diapers (Splash & Safari) along with the Rearz onesie (Splash print), Rearz socks (Splash), Rearz baby bottle (Splash) and Rearz pacifiers (Splash).. Stumbled upon the Splash line of products and they were so cute I couldn't resist. :)

Today a box arrived with these little gems.. They were supposed to be delivered sometime next week but I'm not going to complain. ;)
IMG_5353.jpg

Last edited:
Baby wipes, cream, some huggies from the chemist, 3 pairs of plastic pants and some Goodnites (online) and finally a box of disposable nappies

bibi2205 said:
Didn't take a picture but last week I took delivery of my very first Rearz diapers (Splash & Safari) along with the Rearz onesie (Splash print), Rearz socks (Splash), Rearz baby bottle (Splash) and Rearz pacifiers (Splash).. Stumbled upon the Splash line of products and they were so cute I couldn't resist. :)

Today a box arrived with these little gems.. They were supposed to be delivered sometime next week but I'm not going to complain. ;)
View attachment 70979
Why so many?! Mine is years old and still ok …. But I don’t use it a ton - TMJ issues make it sore

Just got my order of Megamax. Got a full case, 4 different colors to try!

Does artwork count? D12155D9-CED9-4B9B-A5C5-062C5C141BFE.jpeg

Reactions: littledub1955, dynodoggo, Deleted member 51496 and 2 others
KarmaBaby said:
Why so many?! Mine is years old and still ok …. But I don’t use it a ton - TMJ issues make it sore
Because there was a shipping fee of 10€ and the price per piece was fairly low.. I ended up paying about 4,70€ per pacifier with all costs included. :) I’m experimenting with modifying different brands of baby paci’s..

Reactions: KarmaBaby3
Got these last week. Also have a couple more orders coming in from ABU and Tykables. I will share when they arrive.
8hWJk4LeRK-0qj9oN9KQXg.jpgQGvgZ7ecQhGc1CRIl83IlQ.jpgxpdYB39TQJWFQRJtFVYPsQ.jpg

Elfinemma said:
Baby wipes, cream, some huggies from the chemist, 3 pairs of plastic pants and some Goodnites (online) and finally a box of disposable nappies
Properly padded up today my plastic pants arrived a day early feeling very snuggled at work. I have a proper waddle now 🥰

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
Just received a bag of Rearz Rebels. OMG. I’m in heaven!

Reactions: Elfinemma
a pacifier!

Back