What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

Widgeydog354 said:
last nappy order from Nappies r us 4 packs crinklz two tena slip ultima pe backed and one nru dinosaurs mug.
Love em!

All the boys undies that I wear everyday now!

Reactions: 49beachdipe
49beachdipe said:
That looks very suckable!
And it is. Like all my pacis... Of course, adult sized.

CrazySmoker said:
And it is. Like all my pacis... Of course, adult sized.
I'm shopping for one online today!

Widgeydog354 said:
last nappy order from Nappies r us 4 packs crinklz two tena slip ultima pe backed and one nru dinosaurs mug.
I 💕 the Crinkle rustle!

iPad said:
I bought a few nice things this week, including a new dinosaur onesie (which I can't wait for!), a couple of new pacis to match the dino onesie, and a new thing for me, a bonnet which vaguely matches another onesie I have. I also bought three new packs of diapers - ABU Dinorawrz (again, for the dino onesie!), and two more packs of Tykables.

I really want a matching paci clip but couldn't find any except for a couple that are being sold on Etsy by US vendors who charge a crazy amount for delivery ($8 for the clip and $12 for delivery!), so I will have to keep looking. But otherwise it's been a pretty busy shopping day.
il_1140xN.3129752549_pic2.jpg
I love that onesie. That was the first piece of ABDL clothing I bought. Here's the pacifier clip I like to match that:

d2606f5566a9c23d901ab8b987d0f6c2.jpg

It's baby sized, but it works for me.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks, iPad and 2 others
Super cute!

Nandler said:
I love that onesie. That was the first piece of ABDL clothing I bought. Here's the pacifier clip I like to match that:

d2606f5566a9c23d901ab8b987d0f6c2.jpg

It's baby sized, but it works for me.
That's exactly what I'm looking for, a perfect match colorwise too...

Here's my recent purchases after they all arrived on Saturday (diapers), and my new onesie and paci which arrived today and I'm now wearing 🤗

The onesie is loverly, supersoft and feels great, though it just fits and no more. I should probably have sent it back and got the bigger size, but then again, I like a snug fit and it will stretch/expand over time, so it might be just right.

The ABU Dinorawrz matching diaper is a real treat. Once again, ABU M diapers are a neat fit compared to Tykables, but again, it is very snug!

C9-B4-F43-E-54-D5-41-AF-9-F55-EC8-AAEA3-BC33.jpg

CE0-A5-C2-A-2-AD6-49-CA-830-A-DB58621-F8-FB5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, moobabs, Nandler and 2 others
I ordered samples from Goodnites, because those were familiar to me in my young age.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Elasticated plastic pants (transparent PUL).

Reactions: Angelapinks
Well, it's not exactly an ABDL item, but it's most definitely an ABDL-related purchase: A sewing machine. I've been wanting to learn to sew and make diapers and diaper-related items for some time now, so... here goes. Wife has an old machine that she's been using, but she's complaining nonstop about it, so I (selfishly) decided it was time for an upgrade.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Angelapinks, Lyokodl and 4 others
Cottontail said:
Well, it's not exactly an ABDL item, but it's most definitely an ABDL-related purchase: A sewing machine. I've been wanting to learn to sew and make diapers and diaper-related items for some time now, so... here goes. Wife has an old machine that she's been using, but she's complaining nonstop about it, so I (selfishly) decided it was time for an upgrade.
That's sew cool (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail
Cottontail said:
Years ago I got a sewing machine at a garage sale for my ex wife. She never used it. I wish I had learned to use it so I can adapt clothing to use as onesies.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Lyokodl
I’ve gotten some L’il Squirts diapers and Tykables Overnights plus Princess Pink diapers plus plastic pants, Rearz Princess Pink pacifiers, and a onesie. 😊

Reactions: Angelapinks and Lyokodl
A pretty little resin paddle for my caregiver to smack my bottom with when I don't do as I'm told. She bought something else to give me as a present later this year, which she wrapped in front of me, but I couldn't see what it was - I was blindfolded! :cry:

ABU Dinorawz
Frungie said:
Just a pair of plastic pants from Rearz ordered yesterday.

I found these adorable nightlights in a shop near me, they change colour and go off automatically after 15 minutes. I had to restrain myself from buying all of them (unicorn, bunny, dinosaur), and I can't wait to see what it looks like when I go to bed tonight. Also pictured is my new paci clip which (almost) matches my new onesie (and matching dino nappies 🤗 )

8FFE214D-15BD-4A72-8655-CA4A85C982A0.jpeg

Reactions: littledub1955, Nandler, Littlebabybecca and 3 others
iPad said:
I found these adorable nightlights in a shop near me, they change colour and go off automatically after 15 minutes. I had to restrain myself from buying all of them (unicorn, bunny, dinosaur), and I can't wait to see what it looks like when I go to bed tonight. Also pictured is my new paci clip which (almost) matches my new onesie (and matching dino nappies 🤗 )

View attachment 63536

Your onesie is adorable too!

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and iPad
Back