What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

This morning I ordered a a 10 pack of Tykables overnights and then 2 pairs of plastic pants, which I’ve never had before, from Amazon. I am for sure in the binge cycle right now. My Northshores and Goodnites are coming today. Not sure when the Tykables are coming, the Amazon stuff will be delivered on Friday. I told my mom I needed to order some stuff for the new house and she just said “ok. That’s fine.”

Bought these super heckin cute snap shorts. Already have a pair of their dinosaur print and they're so comfy

Attachments

• Capture+_2021-05-02-17-36-18.png
    Capture+_2021-05-02-17-36-18.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow
months ago I found some diapers at a thrift store and a child’s story book for my collection. No recent purchases of any adult clothing that can double as children’s clothing. I have a number of corduroy short dresses that I wear with my diapers in the morning with tights and Marry Jane shoes. I am looking for bodysuits with spandex since they fit like a second skin. Nothing at Walmart or Sams Club so I have to try at a mall.

Sheepies said:
Bought these super heckin cute snap shorts. Already have a pair of their dinosaur print and they're so comfy
I love snap shorts I guess because they seem so babyish.

Reactions: littlemoosey and Sheepies
Ordered 3 more change pads from Rearz.. it seems you can never have enough clean ones.

5 snap onesie.

Attachments

• 20210502_190510.jpg
    20210502_190510.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Little pawz

Bunny hop diapers, 4 tape and 2 tape version. They are so cute

Diaper_Product_Feature_Image_BNY4_M-1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: moobabs and chrischrischris
Just bought some Northshore Megamax in pink and some cute cream, pink and blue woolly stockings

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy, Angelapinks, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Today ABU got more Space and Paws in so I ordered a few maybe 2 or 3 well actually 8 of each, need to stock up before they run out again.

Reactions: sidewinder400
Brand new customer of Northshore MegaMax, from this community - so kudos!!

"Who got dat doo doo pam-puh?" - Tracy Morgan

Just bought 4 blue duckyhead diaper pins from CTDC

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
Just got me some littlepawz and space diapes all from ABuniverse!

Reactions: chrischrischris
Ordered my very first pair of diapers! Trying out ABU super dry kids! I can hardly wait for them to arrive so I can find out if I'll actually like diapers!

Reactions: royalpacis and chrischrischris
Today- I ordered 4 packages of MegaMax- one of each colors- white, black, Blue, and Tie Dye. And 36 XL Boosters.

Reactions: royalpacis and chrischrischris
I bought the Choo-Choo Shortalls from baby-pants over the weekend. I can’t wait until they get here.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I bought a sample of Rearz Safari. And from ABU I got a sample of DinoRawrZ and PeekABU. I can't wait until I have them.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and chrischrischris
Safari long sleeve onesie 🥳

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy, Teddy, Scott729 and 1 other person
Landro said:
Safari long sleeve onesie 🥳
I have the same one and love it. I feel so little when I wear it.

Reactions: Teddy and chrischrischris
got 3 bottles last night, Alpaca, Dinosaur, and Barnyard, and 10 Alpaca diapers

Reactions: LittleFlowerBunny
Back