What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

MK6

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
This morning I ordered a a 10 pack of Tykables overnights and then 2 pairs of plastic pants, which I’ve never had before, from Amazon. I am for sure in the binge cycle right now. My Northshores and Goodnites are coming today. Not sure when the Tykables are coming, the Amazon stuff will be delivered on Friday. I told my mom I needed to order some stuff for the new house and she just said “ok. That’s fine.”

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Bought these super heckin cute snap shorts. Already have a pair of their dinosaur print and they're so comfy

Attachments

• Capture+_2021-05-02-17-36-18.png
    Capture+_2021-05-02-17-36-18.png
    1 MB · Views: 11

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
months ago I found some diapers at a thrift store and a child’s story book for my collection. No recent purchases of any adult clothing that can double as children’s clothing. I have a number of corduroy short dresses that I wear with my diapers in the morning with tights and Marry Jane shoes. I am looking for bodysuits with spandex since they fit like a second skin. Nothing at Walmart or Sams Club so I have to try at a mall.

TeddyUrsadorable

Living Plushie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Incontinent
Ordered 3 more change pads from Rearz.. it seems you can never have enough clean ones.

DiscreetDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Today ABU got more Space and Paws in so I ordered a few maybe 2 or 3 well actually 8 of each, need to stock up before they run out again.

sidewinder400

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Brand new customer of Northshore MegaMax, from this community - so kudos!!

"Who got dat doo doo pam-puh?" - Tracy Morgan

PartyPanda1015

Just a little who very much enjoys pacis
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Ordered my very first pair of diapers! Trying out ABU super dry kids! I can hardly wait for them to arrive so I can find out if I'll actually like diapers!