TVJoanna91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I am waiting for a selection box of nappies from NRU and some pacifiers to turn up. Any time soon!

MikeDJ

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ordered Rearz "IN control Elite" diapers. My first hook and loop diapers and boy are those awesome. You can fasten and refasten them over and over. Its also crinkle heaven wearing these all white diapers .They are my new go to diaper.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Recently I ordered several training pants from Baby-pants and Rearz. I also got a onesie from Baby-pants.

dbcl92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A case of Crinklz Aquanauts, and one of the ProtecBriefs (formerly peepeepants).

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
123.jpg2.jpg
I can update because I ordered these today, they will be here tomorrow. So excited for new toys but I have too many already. hehehe

BigBlueBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Received a half-case of diapers from ABU today. I've been dieting for several months, so I got them one size smaller than usual (L instead of XL). I'm happy to report they fit great! 😎

NorGirlBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Diapers and a new pacifier. Just got back Home from the post office, went there with a wetty diaper at the bus

wettingagain

it'stimeforwettingfun
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just ordered a pkge of 12 Rearz Lil Monsters. They are quite comfy and cute! I also bought a Rearz Alpaca changing mat. :)

MK6

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I saw goodnites XL were back in stock so I ordered 2 9 count bags. I’m going to try the girls I already have 2 packs of boys, Then I got an Amazon gift card so I ordered a bag of white Northshore Supreme lites. This was risky with my move but with the goodnites being back in stock and only having 2 white diapers left, I decided to risk it. This morning I opened one of my packing boxes that still has some room in and I’ll just stick the bags in there and cover them up with clothes. My new room has a walk in closet and I’d love to fill my dresser with mostly diapers and goodnites.

Last edited:

sonadam9

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I ordered my first pacific from Amazon today. I wait to get a pack of goodnites XL but my walmarts has yet to restock them. I am also hoping to be able to get a stuffed animal soon.