What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

Reactions: DL4201
MailCat581 said:
Most recent was my Autism Awareness Onesie that my daddy got me. I'm getting one made for me that is also Autism Awareness but is in Paw Patrol theme.
I got a sensory onesie from the'all in one' company and I love it!

I got a Paw Patrol footed sleeper. :love: Can’t wait to use it in the winter.

Last edited:
Reactions: AComputerGuy and Deleted member 41919
sewing.jpg

I been trying to find a spider man face mask. but could only find child size ones.

so I am going to make my own and I plan to make some other things like a changing bag. and a AB wallet for when I am at events.

I got my self some books as well for potions. one of them has a potion for play shorts.

I will be on my summer holiday from university (school) soon, so have time to play.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow, ozzy4605, chickpea and 3 others
Some white Tykables shortalls from NRU.
I also got a sample of MegaMax in small just to see if they fit me better than the two cases of medium MegaMax I got a a few weeks ago.

A singer 4452 sewing machine.
I consider it abdl because I bought it exclusively to make my own onesies and footies.
Not the actual picture of mine, because mine is covered with car performance, musical instrument and music group stickers lol

Attachments

• 10649205_1.jpeg
    10649205_1.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: Arthis, littledub1955, Angelapinks and 1 other person
a baby bottle and a pacifier.

Reactions: littledub1955
pale purple and white bear(which slept with me last night), a mickey mouse, and a lion king stuffies! These are the first stuffies I have ever owned!

Last edited:
A mam pacifier and bottle with my BFF. We went to a park and she gave me my bottle, I sucked my pacifier on the way to the park. Sadly we threw everything away before she took me home, can't have anything in the group home yet, my choice.

tobid03 said:
I got a Paw Patrol footed sleeper. :love: Can’t wait to use it in the winter.

May i ask where you got those? :)

Pacifier clip. I don't use my Paci that much but it was cute.

I finally decided to try some lil bellas & lil squirts.
I can't wait to see how they compare to the princess pinks & M4s.

Glaceon said:
May i ask where you got those? :)
BiggBabyBoutique on Etsy. She custom-makes stuff to your measurements. Make sure to measure with your diaper on if you’ll be wearing that underneath.

She seems to update her offerings every once in a while, so you might want to check back if you don’t see something you like.

Found out about it here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/paw-patrol-footie-pjs.150835/

Make sure to get the footed version and not the open foot version if that’s what you want. Check the descriptions.

Mine’s has an angled zipper, so it starts at the neck, angles toward the left abdomen, then goes down to the left foot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaceon
2 replacement spouts for my sippy cup. The original one was starting to get discoloured

I bought a few samples ABU Space, Bunny Hopps and Rearz Lil Monster and Safari. I also bought a couple of pacifiers a changing mat and training pants. it was alot, i really like the fuzzy changing mat. I like to lay/sit down on it with just my diaper on and work. The Rearz diapers are my favorite - they fit me well. However; I'm running out - I did't get very many. Next time I order I will probably get a box of 12 Lil Monsters and a couple of the Safari's.

Just got a package from Lil Kink Boutique; they had a big sale on clearance items so I picked up a couple onesies and a romper. My usual size is between medium and large, but I gained a little bit of weight when the pandemic knocked me out of work for a year...seeing the outline of my belly in a medium onesie suddenly became my number one motivator to lose those last few pounds.

I really like LKB; some of their designs are really hit or miss with my personal taste, but they have some designs which feel genuinely toddler-ish, as opposed to most AB/DL onesies which always feel more "hip" and catered to adult sensibilities. Like, I could never envision myself wearing something from a place like Littles Laboratory, but that's just me.

I really want to buy some stuff from BigTot on Etsy, but they never seem to have my sizes in stock.

Last edited:
DiscreetDL said:
What kind? My favorite are PeekABU, Space, and Cushies
I got Bunnyhops, Dinorawrz, and BareBum!!

• Love
Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200 and DiscreetDL
These. My next purchase will be a (adult-sized) baby bottle, who makes the best one?

Attachments

• rsz_img_2542.jpg
    rsz_img_2542.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks
Ditto. I bought two pair of snap plastic pants.

Reactions: Janetsy77
Back