What's your little age?

I got 6 months actually very good as it’s how I am

Last edited:
I got 3 which to be honest is very spot on. I like watching anime and pizza from time to time, if it's cut up and it's little finger food. 😁I'm potty trained but pretend that I'm not. I like cute outfits and toys, toys, toys and finger paints!

I got 4, but my ”little age” is a bit more, I think around 8. But my mum wants me to be her diaper baby. I don’t mind and it makes me feel safe to walk around, holding her hand, when the other children focus their eyes on the thick diaper between my legs.

I got 4-6. Pretty close. I'm around 3. I'm kind of a babyish 3 year old. I take a bottle and breastfeed, but I also like "big boy" toys like legos. I'm also unpotty trained with a few attempts.

My result was 4-6 years old, and I guess that's kinda accurate. I like dressing in onesies, shortalls, and I prefer video games or creative activities over simple toys. However, I do love wearing diapers, and I do wet them—sometimes intentionally, and once in a while not. Personally, I don't really think it's about what age you regress to, just what roles you like taking and what you like doing.

Survey says "3 year old," which is what I'd have picked for myself. Fun survey format. A few choices were spot-on (I love the Belly Button Book, and most Sandra Boynton books), but some were harder. In particular, I felt like there needed to be a "Change me, Mommy!" option under "Time for a change!" 'Cause my little side likes diapers and diaper changes!

I'm a 2 year old who definitely needs his diapers.

I got 3, but I know my little age is 5! Sure I still wear diapers most of the time and I fail potty training a lot, my pullups are almost never dry and I like bottles and sippycups, but, I'm still five because I like to try to be independent!

Yup, I thought it was pretty.fun, albeit not really scientific. It does amaze me.thst it seems to be hitting pretty well though. Perhaps I should think of 2 years old as a good starting point for me.

I'm a 2 to 5 year old I like toys pull ups diapers plushys and pacis

I don't have a age. When I regress I bkow I go very young but I not shore what age I go to.

I think this may mark the difference between age players and real Littles like me.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with Age playing, if that is what you're into.

But being a Little is different we are not playing at being young on the inside.

This is how I see myself in my minds eye.

bf50ed0d-5ee6-46bf-8aa5-a50031733bb5.png

Hee hee.

Siysiy

I also got 3 years old, but I'm more of a 2.

I got 3....I am more 5-6 ,but diapered..mommy wants to treat me as her baby,,,toddler

Mine said 1. I identify as 18 months so right in there.

I got 6 months old lol

I like to think I'm more in the 2-5 year old range but I won't argue lol

For a couple of questions two answers seemed equally right to me. Then I got very different results when I changed one or two of the answers, ranging from 6 months to 5 years.

Which is probably correct. My age varies with the mood I am in and time of day and situation.

3 years old for me!!! lol so true to and that was a fun survey

Reactions: lilgirllil
Six months, which is usually where I fall.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilgirllil
I got 3 years old!

Back