What's your little age?

I got three, which seems pretty spot on.

Reactions: paddedcowboy
I got 1 year old but I identify more as about 3 years old.

I got one but I identify as two!

I got 3 like a lot of people, but my fursona is 4-5 since I have better memories from that time. Its probably the sippy cups and diapers that pulled it down a bit.

It was spot on. I got three years old :cool:

I got two years old. That’s what I always say. Well actually. I say two and a HALF. The half is always important when you’re little ;)

I got 3. Pretty accurate

4-6 if I were more AB, I think this would be right on! ... Well, except I must wear diapers!!

Oddly enough, I think I was about 4-5 with my first positive diper experience and 6 or 7 when I first discovered my love for dips.

At 4-5, I have a VIVID memory, my family spent the night at my parents friend's house, out of state. I got real sick, trowing up and diarrhea in my undies. The lady found me in the bathroom and really helped me, comforted and cleaned me up and then offered me a diaper since my undies were spoiled and in case I got sick again. I was out of it, and she was so kind, I just went with it. I don't think I woke up again. The next morning, I felt a lot better and my pants & undies were still in the wash so a ran around and played all morning in a t-shirt and diaper!

I struggled with bed wetting on and off my whole childhood. I got punished a LOT over it! And dispised diapers when forced! But around 6 or 7 I found an unused diaper by the dumpster of our apartment. I took it home and tried it on, for some reason it was like heaven!

I wonder if, when I consider an little age, I think that? Plus, I guess, with my youngest kid being 4, I actually don't mind the cartoons she likes and the Independence she has while still embracing sippy cups and blanky and lion. That all seems ideal to me!

Unable to define. In a test faults amswers.

Last edited:
3 years old which is pretty dead on. I stay between 3 and 4, none of my interests are in any way adult but I also don't do rattles or diapers. Love stuffed animals and pizza (As long as it is cut up!). Would love to try having someone treat me like I'm little but at least I'm lucky enough to have a supportive husband even if he isn't a daddy. He still buys me toys and such.

I get treated like a 3-4 year old, most of the time. Its fun to get random hug bombs and to be told to play with my toys and build something nice.

I got 1 which is pretty spot on, sometimes I'm older and sometimes younger

I got a ~6 months. I want to be loved and cared for. I need a Yummy Mummy...

Sounds about right, minus the pull ups and potty training part.

sounds about right.JPG

Last edited:
I love pizza and drinking from cups with cartoons on them! I like drawing with crayons and building towers with lego... while dressed in a tee shirt and loose shorts and I love my diaper!!! I love nap and bedtime after a bubble bath and being read a book about space while I wear my comfy pajamas and crinklz astronaut diaper <3 I'm potty trained but I pretend like I'm not so that I get to keep wearing diapers.

Turns out I'm a 7-9 year old that still wears diapers, drinks milk (straight from the source ;) ) love naps (who doesn't) but also likes pizza, monkey bars and his gameboy (was a hard choice between that and lego)...and of course loves Pokemon.

Tbh...that does pretty much describes the dream life.

Last edited:
Back