What's your little age?

I got 3 years old, but I personally identify as 2. I'm not in pull ups enough to be 3 and I definitely don't keep them dry when I am in them lol

I got three-year-old.

To Be Determined 😁

Look what I got 😊 I’m just a little baba A552FF8C-5114-45C6-899B-AA02B0933F02.jpeg

Reactions: Deleted member 42221
I got 3 years old:giggle:

I got 10 year old. But I act like a 3 year old sometimes.

PaddedBrony said:
To Be Determined 😁
I got 3 years old. If I really sat down and thought about it, it’d be close.
4BE1C7EF-CB5F-46E4-8279-E8833E7C1645.jpeg
Leio said:
I got three years old... which is pretty close to what my actual little age is. I prefer being 4 as a little... big enough to do things like color, read picture books, do puzzles, run around at the playground, but also little enough to need things like sippy cups and... by a bit of a stretch, diapers
I don’t think it’d be too much of a stretch. Some folks (like me) trainer late, so 4 would still be in diaper range.

I got 6 months old, the babiest of babies :LOL:

Actually, based on what my previous Mommy friend told me after one of our Baby/Mommy weekends together, this holds true, she said I behaved no older than a 5-month old :)

However, I do tend to fluctuate between ages, as I'm sure many of my AB pals do ;) There are times when I feel much closer to a year and a half or even two as I do like romping around, crawling and exploring from time to time :)

So according to my answers, 6 months, but according to me personally, between 6 months and 2 years old, depending on how I feel :)

I got 7-10 years old Which seems to be right more than half the time

I'M 2 yrs old, its accurate, When I'm little, I like to pretend I'm around 4-5 yrs old, but I get treated like a baby or toddler because I keep wetting myself and usually after getting fed up of cleaning I get put back in diapers (this is my main scenario), once I'm in diapers, I give up and most of my behaviour is matching the one of a 2 yrs old and sometimes even younger, I don't feel like a big boy anymore once I'm diapered.

I am 5 I like that age and will be staying at that, and will soil and wet Diaper always

I got 3 years old which sounds about right - I like baby things and I like toddler things but I am probably more toward the toddler age.

Low and behold i they actually managed to nail me pretty close (gasp ) i got 3 years old :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 2 years old. Not surprised one bit. xD

You got: 1 year old
You're a babbling little baby. You love exploring sights, sounds, tastes, and more when "little." You love your diapers. Everything excites you, and you tend to be carefree and enjoy being a baby!

It is true, I adore being kept in nappies and being treated as the baby I really am

Leio said:
I got three years old... which is pretty close to what my actual little age is. I prefer being 4 as a little... big enough to do things like color, read picture books, do puzzles, run around at the playground, but also little enough to need things like sippy cups and... by a bit of a stretch, diapers

Same. I'd say I'm in the same space. Too old for diapers, old enough to be embarrassed to be in diapers, but not quite keeping dry.

When I've had a Mommy, being put into diapers after wetting my underwear, pants, or training pants, and being scolded for it hits that sweet spot for me.

3 Years old. About right, actually. I was still in diapers IRL at 3 anyway. I mostly couldn't be arsed to stop what I was doing and use the bathroom so I just went lol.

I think I either confused the test, or failed it somehow. I'm diapers, bottles, and onesies all the way. But also have favorites for voltron, gameboy, and charolettes web. The test said I'm 7-9, but I know that's not right.

Back