What's your little age?

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Carer
I got 3 years old, but I personally identify as 2. I'm not in pull ups enough to be 3 and I definitely don't keep them dry when I am in them lol

Leio

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other
I got three years old... which is pretty close to what my actual little age is. I prefer being 4 as a little... big enough to do things like color, read picture books, do puzzles, run around at the playground, but also little enough to need things like sippy cups and... by a bit of a stretch, diapers

Onesieman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
I got 10 year old. But I act like a 3 year old sometimes.

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
To Be Determined 😁
I got 3 years old. If I really sat down and thought about it, it’d be close.
4BE1C7EF-CB5F-46E4-8279-E8833E7C1645.jpeg
I got three years old... which is pretty close to what my actual little age is. I prefer being 4 as a little... big enough to do things like color, read picture books, do puzzles, run around at the playground, but also little enough to need things like sippy cups and... by a bit of a stretch, diapers
I don’t think it’d be too much of a stretch. Some folks (like me) trainer late, so 4 would still be in diaper range.

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I got 6 months old, the babiest of babies :LOL:

Actually, based on what my previous Mommy friend told me after one of our Baby/Mommy weekends together, this holds true, she said I behaved no older than a 5-month old :)

However, I do tend to fluctuate between ages, as I'm sure many of my AB pals do ;) There are times when I feel much closer to a year and a half or even two as I do like romping around, crawling and exploring from time to time :)

So according to my answers, 6 months, but according to me personally, between 6 months and 2 years old, depending on how I feel :)

Pamts

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
I got 7-10 years old Which seems to be right more than half the time

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I'M 2 yrs old, its accurate, When I'm little, I like to pretend I'm around 4-5 yrs old, but I get treated like a baby or toddler because I keep wetting myself and usually after getting fed up of cleaning I get put back in diapers (this is my main scenario), once I'm in diapers, I give up and most of my behaviour is matching the one of a 2 yrs old and sometimes even younger, I don't feel like a big boy anymore once I'm diapered.

Caper

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
I am 5 I like that age and will be staying at that, and will soil and wet Diaper always

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
I got 3 years old which sounds about right - I like baby things and I like toddler things but I am probably more toward the toddler age.

Missy1

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
Low and behold i they actually managed to nail me pretty close (gasp ) i got 3 years old :love:

Last edited:

Still_in_Nappies

Like my handle says, I'm still in nappies ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
You got: 1 year old
You're a babbling little baby. You love exploring sights, sounds, tastes, and more when "little." You love your diapers. Everything excites you, and you tend to be carefree and enjoy being a baby!

It is true, I adore being kept in nappies and being treated as the baby I really am

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little

Same. I'd say I'm in the same space. Too old for diapers, old enough to be embarrassed to be in diapers, but not quite keeping dry.

When I've had a Mommy, being put into diapers after wetting my underwear, pants, or training pants, and being scolded for it hits that sweet spot for me.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
3 Years old. About right, actually. I was still in diapers IRL at 3 anyway. I mostly couldn't be arsed to stop what I was doing and use the bathroom so I just went lol.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I think I either confused the test, or failed it somehow. I'm diapers, bottles, and onesies all the way. But also have favorites for voltron, gameboy, and charolettes web. The test said I'm 7-9, but I know that's not right.