Job - IT
Degree - Oregon State University Bachelor of Science - Computer Technology

Last edited by a moderator:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My degree is Bachelor in Music and have Master's credits in education. Rance, if your still checking this thread, my daughter is defending her doctorate in English Rhetoric. Because of it she just landed a job at Virginia Tech as the Assistant Director to Electronic Portfolio Program. It's a good paying job, so pursue your dream. It can actually pay off.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Job None

Degree None

I worked as a mechanic for 30 something years,(self tought) I worked for new car and used car dealers, then went out on my own and ran my own place untill I gave it up in the late 80's.

Then I went to work driving off road truck and doing maintainance in a stone quarry, untill I got hurt.'

Now I'm retired and do nothing.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No job yet, though I want to start one as soon as I graduate. I won't be able to handle both a job and school.

Degree will be Mechanical Engineering, and I want a career to match eventually. I just love finding solutions to problems with machinery by designing a better machine.

spec888

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
alot of engineering/it/mechanical professions/aspirations this is interesting

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm trying to get a math degree and maybe a computer science minor.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I am an artist, Teach Ceramics to both adults and students

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Job: McDonalds (hey im only 15, and my best friends parents own them, so a free job, what the hell)

Degree: Currently working on my HS Diploma. Once im dont with damn highschool, im going to get my Aeronautical Science's degree to become a commercial pilot!

Liz Lil Secret

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Job - Internet sales and I also work for a crisis center.

Degree - Currently in school. 2nd year Psych major, going to be a licensed counselor.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have no job other than out of term. And be working as "Fetch and carry" with my dad.
Degree, Still a student and working towards my BEng.

ShyBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Electronic engineering degree, but have now moved into embedded software engineering for a living.

spec888

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think this is a good thread to show those who are doubting themselves about there diaper tendencies, that most of us in fact lead normal lives....
LETS KEEP THIS THREAD GOING...FOR THOSE THAT DOUBT.

B

Butterfly Mage

I have a bachelor's degree in mathematics. I work as a civilian employee of the Department of Corrections (I am a Case Agent).

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Job: Head DJ at Community College (Club), No real job currently.
Degree: High School Diploma, Associates Degree (in progress at community college)

Plans: Finish community college ed (last semester), then go to broadcasting school to become an audio engineer/producer.

kwill1984

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Degree in political science/history
Job in corporate finance

Gotta love a liberal arts education and a career in finance! Steep learning curve at first, though, let me tell ya!

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Job- Trying to get one at chucky's
degree- High school in progress
Minoring- Art and photography
majoring-Engineering and Maybe psychology.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Degree: None, high school diploma only.

Job: I'm an old timer who worked his way up from an entry level drafter trainee position fresh out of HS to a senior mechanical designer, all through on-the-job training and experience gained over the years.

Valerye said:
Job- Trying to get one at chucky's

If that's a Chuck-E-Cheese they have some cool kiddie rides you could try out if you work the closing shift.;)

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.