What’s your going to bed routine ?

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Since switching to cloth I now have a going to bed routine concerning diapering up and what other things I wear
I do it in this order
1, lay prefolded diaper out on my bed
2, place pins , snappi and plastic pants on bed side cupboard
3, make sure my sleep suit is out ready (tykables vinyl footed)
4, lay on top of diaper then bring the 3 corners together and secure with snappi
5, pin diaper
6 , put pants on
7 , put sleep suit on and zip up
8, go to sleep

Pretty boring usually. I get off work at 8pm and usually get home around 9pm. At this time I usually change my diaper for the evening if it’s super soaked if not I keep it on. I eat dinner and watch tv for an hour or so. Around 11pm i go to bed that’s it.

Well back when I used my ps4,I would play lore videos on a game called destiny. The lovely British accent was calm, slow and enunciated perfectly. Sometimes I'd fall asleep on the couch, other half of the time I'd sleep on my bed and let the console and television turn itself off... and this was all done padded or not, but being padded made it better because I could drink all (the water)i wanted. Now days I can't do that anymore because I use a computer

Around 8PM I read bedtime stories to my cockatiel before putting him and my other bird to sleep in my bedroom. Then around 9:30 or 10 I get my bath and put on clean pajamas and a diaper or trainers. I surf the Web for a while in bed until I'm ready for night-night, typically in the 11 o'clock hour.

• Love
Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111 and crooke3
I shower, put on boring boxers, then go to bed. :(

Before going to bed I put on a tena maxi and some plasti pants to help keep my bed dry as I wet heavily in my sleep every night.

Reactions: chamberpot
At 9:00 I'll take off my always very soaked daytime protection jump in the shower and then put on my overnight diaper and am in bed by 9:20 or so where I either read a bit or watch a bit of TV, usually I'll pee once before falling asleep by 10:00 up at 5:30 every morning always with very very wet diaper on.

i move everything that was obstructing my table space for my pc thats on my bed, back on to my desk (im lazy to pack up atm xd). after which i'd make sure im diapied up before making sure my stuffies are okay and getting my daily de-stressing and comforting from them. then watching some youtube and drifting to sleep.

Sadly it's often 1) come home from work, 2) eat a small dinner, 3) clean up a bit, 4) fall asleep in bed in my evening diaper while reading web sites on my phone, 5) wake up at 2 or 3am and change and maybe shower, then do something productive....like posting here just now, and finally 6) go back to bed.

If this sounds odd, I usually get home from work between 8 and 9pm.

Last edited:
after I have had dinner and cleared away.

it really depends on my mood, but this would be the ideal I run a bath with bubbles and start to regress the bath end with me watching all the water go down the plug and playing with the whirl pool and the suction that water can make.

I that get dried and powered and put me night time diaper on. I watch some cartoons or do some collaring or play with my train set. when I start to feel tired, I get my self-worm milk and hunny and some juice. and get in to bed I get the computer to read to me a bed time story and drink my milk.

I soon fall asleep with Peter Rabbit under my arm.

My body always wakes me up because I need to wee in the night this is when I have a drink of juice lay on my front and let go feeling the wee sock into my night time diaper. while I am doing this, I usually check on this sight to see who has the Win. and see what else has been written.

I then put some nice music on from YouTube and fall back asleep.

My body will do this again to me when it’s time for me to get up. I then go and find a sip cup of tea and breakfast after after breakfast I change out of my night time diaper and get ready to pretend to be a grown up for the day.

It all so much nicer with a caregiver

Hugs

I usually have a shower around 10, then maybe lay around and watch a bit of tv and “air out” before diapering up again for the night.

Some nights if I’m working long hours it’s straight into the shower, into a fresh diaper and straight to bed and passed out before I even get a chance to cuddle with bears for a bit

After the evening litter box chores, I let the dogs out. Shower and dress in a diaper, panties, bra and night gown. Say my evening devotions and go to bed with my pacifier.

Back