What's your favourite kind of diaper?

I enjoy pull-up style diapers. Drynites are my personal favourite, though I do enjoy modified Pull-Ups.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and griphixx
Aquasailor said:
I enjoy pull-up style diapers. Drynites are my personal favourite, though I do enjoy modified Pull-Ups.
Modified Pull-Ups? I'm not familiar.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
It was ABU PreSchool (Cloth) but after trying Tykables LittleRawrs for the first time last night, i've found a new Winner!

The texture of the landing zone had me at first touch..

Got to my stash and pulled out a handfull of Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima so I'm enjoying them at moment.

• Love
I actually prefer 6-tape, plastic-backed diapers. As far as I know there is only one brand that has 6-tapes (Depends) and this is a good diaper for me only some of the time, the majority of the time I go with 4-tape, plastic-backed diapers.

12srepaid said:
Goodnites are my favorite go to "diaper". I like that they're still in the kids area, yet I can still wear them comfortably.

As for real diapers, I like hook and loop diapers, because I have trouble with placement of sticky tape tabs. The only exception are the NS Megamax. Those are the easiest to adjust and refasten.
This, except I haven't tried Megamax.

Reactions: griphixx and DiaperedBedwetter1998
griphixx said:
Modified Pull-Ups? I'm not familiar.

You take a regular Pull-Up, take two extra side panels from a previous pair, and velcro them together to increase the width of the pant.

Medical diapers Wise I'd say its a tie btween northshore megamax and confidry 247.

AB diapers I'd have to say Crinklez

Hook and Loop Cloth with plastic pants. It is the most cost efficient. They are thicker and fit better

Reactions: chuck, griphixx and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I love thick and absorbent plastic backed disposables preferably 6 tape but since no one hardly makes them I have to go with 4 tape diapers .
I haven't had any cloth diapers so can't really measure in on them but I'm sure I would also find them a pleasure to wear .

I am currently using NS magamax for the last year or so , very good disposable, before switching to the magamax I was using dry 24/7's, they are a great diaper also , prior to those I was using abeana M4s also a great diaper, I also have 6 leakmaster All in ones ,, ok but takes forever to dry them after washing, daytime I am using a cheap pull-up from sams club which work really good for me as i can make it to the bathroom most of the time while at work but they save the day when I can't.

Back