What's your favourite ABDL Diaper, and why?

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Messages
168
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
There are so many adorable ABDL diapers to choose from, and i'm discovering new and even more cute ones daily! What's your favourite go to diaper, and why?

Examples:-
Cuteness.
Absorbency.
Crinkle Factor.
Price.
Plastic backed.
Cloth Backed.
Ease of use.
 

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Messages
421
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is hard because it depends on the mood. Currently I'm wearing a cloth backed Cushies. They give me that current day baby vibe. I've always loved the Super dry kids diapers for the nostalgia.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LittleEnigma

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,441
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's all about the mood I'm in. I have a wide variety of ABDL diapers in my stash and it's rare that I change into the same brand diaper. If I'm in a 24/7 cycle I could wear 3 different diapers daily.
Variety is the spice of life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LittleEnigma

Forced

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,201
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Tykables Waddler.
Great fit, extra soft padding, crinkly plastic, swells to a nice size when wet and does a great job on holding a number of wees
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Diapersissy66 and LittleEnigma

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,535
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
For me, I have two periods of the day, sleep and work.
I wear Crinklz for my sleep period of my day. I think the prints on these are the cutest on the market and really make me feel like a baby in bed. They are very absorbent and crinkly, and of course plastic backed. These are the most economical for me at $2 per diaper.

For my day work period, I wear ABU diapers. I have quite a variety of diapers from them but I think my current favorite are Little Pawz. These also are very absorbent and crinkly, and of course plastic backed. I choose ABU ones because they hold up to the rigors of movement and also have better odor control.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LittleEnigma

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Messages
197
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
OMG, there are so many options, but whats my favourite? :think: I'm into Rearz Rebel at the moment, but i also love Tykables Waddler for overnight flooding. :):cool:
 
  • Like
Reactions: LiLMaus and LittleEnigma

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Messages
168
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
pdiapered said:
This is hard because it depends on the mood. Currently I'm wearing a cloth backed Cushies. They give me that current day baby vibe. I've always loved the Super dry kids diapers for the nostalgia.
I've got a case of Super Dry Kids on order, can't wait.
 

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Messages
168
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Nowididit said:
It's all about the mood I'm in. I have a wide variety of ABDL diapers in my stash and it's rare that I change into the same brand diaper. If I'm in a 24/7 cycle I could wear 3 different diapers daily.
Variety is the spice of life.
Definitely, :giggle::)(y)
 

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Messages
168
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Forced said:
Tykables Waddler.
Great fit, extra soft padding, crinkly plastic, swells to a nice size when wet and does a great job on holding a number of wees
Excellent choice, especially for overnight. :):giggle:(y)
 

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Messages
168
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Mickey said:
For me, I have two periods of the day, sleep and work.
I wear Crinklz for my sleep period of my day. I think the prints on these are the cutest on the market and really make me feel like a baby in bed. They are very absorbent and crinkly, and of course plastic backed. These are the most economical for me at $2 per diaper.

For my day work period, I wear ABU diapers. I have quite a variety of diapers from them but I think my current favorite are Little Pawz. These also are very absorbent and crinkly, and of course plastic backed. I choose ABU ones because they hold up to the rigors of movement and also have better odor control.
Crinkles are really cute diaper, I like them too. :):giggle:(y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: LiLMaus

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Messages
168
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
ILuvDiapers said:
OMG, there are so many options, but whats my favourite? :think: I'm into Rearz Rebel at the moment, but i also love Tykables Waddler for overnight flooding. :):cool:
I haven't tried those yet, I'll add them to my ever expanding list. :):giggle:(y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: LiLMaus

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Messages
805
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Rearz inspire, because it's not an all over print like most modern abdl diaps...
I myself prefer a vintage style, white, plastic backed diaper.

Only thing missing from the rearz is a printed landing zone like a super dry kids and it would be frickin perfect!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: LittleEnigma and ILuvDiapers

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Messages
168
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
Rearz inspire, because it's not an all over print like most modern abdl diaps...
I myself prefer a vintage style, white, plastic backed diaper.

Only thing missing from the rearz is a printed landing zone like a super dry kids and it would be frickin perfect!
I haven't tried those yet, but I like all over print, with you on plastic backed though. :) :giggle: (y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Messages
5,897
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Pink Megamax and InControl Elite. Why? Two words: vintage Pampers. I love the word "Pampers" and they were the diaper I wore as a baby when out of the house. Cloth diapers...meh...wearing Pampers felt nicer, softer, cuddlier than cloth. And they had a nicer smell to 'em...and crinkles, too! 🤗🥰
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Messages
168
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
BobbiSueEllen said:
Pink Megamax and InControl Elite. Why? Two words: vintage Pampers. I love the word "Pampers" and they were the diaper I wore asca baby when out of the house. Cloth diapers...meh...wearing Pampers felt nicer, softer, cuddlier than cloth. And they had a nicer smell to 'em...and crinkles, too! 🤗🥰
Love Pink Diapers & Rainbow too. :) :giggle: (y)
 
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

bugme

Est. Contributor
Messages
79
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wear diapers to help with stress and thinking about the cost makes it worse, so I just don't think about it, other than to limit myself to one premium diaper per week.

In terms of fit and cuteness, it depends if you plan to use them. If not, go cute crazy. If yes, make sure they fit well and cute will need to take a backseat. My wife makes me wear plastic pants to bed if I am diapered, and I usually wear a onesie or tights anyway, so you don't see the diaper much, but me knowing and my wife telling me whether I look cute when changing makes a difference.

My go-to diapers are ABU Little Kings and Rearz Mermaids. I love the wetness indicator on the Little Kings - as far as I am concerned, it is the most baby-diaper looking adult diaper (reminds me most of the Costco diapers my kids wear). Just before ABU announced the Little Kings, I found Rearz Mermaids fit me very well. I drink a lot and when I "go", I go a lot, so high absorbance and maybe a stuffer are a must.

I often have to readjust the tapes multiple times when I put on a diaper, so I don't like diapers with no landing zone (i.e. Crinklz).
 
  • Like
Reactions: ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Messages
197
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
bugme said:
I wear diapers to help with stress and thinking about the cost makes it worse, so I just don't think about it, other than to limit myself to one premium diaper per week.

In terms of fit and cuteness, it depends if you plan to use them. If not, go cute crazy. If yes, make sure they fit well and cute will need to take a backseat. My wife makes me wear plastic pants to bed if I am diapered, and I usually wear a onesie or tights anyway, so you don't see the diaper much, but me knowing and my wife telling me whether I look cute when changing makes a difference.

My go-to diapers are ABU Little Kings and Rearz Mermaids. I love the wetness indicator on the Little Kings - as far as I am concerned, it is the most baby-diaper looking adult diaper (reminds me most of the Costco diapers my kids wear). Just before ABU announced the Little Kings, I found Rearz Mermaids fit me very well. I drink a lot and when I "go", I go a lot, so high absorbance and maybe a stuffer are a must.

I often have to readjust the tapes multiple times when I put on a diaper, so I don't like diapers with no landing zone (i.e. Crinklz).
Nice choice of diapers, plus plastic pants added bonus, then tights an onesie. Cool :cool: :giggle:(y)
 

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Messages
292
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My absolute favorite nappy is the Alphagatorz from ABU (with their Little Kings coming in a close second). Why? Because they look like the nappies I would have been put in as a baby and toddler. They hold a lot and I find them really comfortable and I love having hook and loop fasteners to get the fit just right. When I think of a nappy, their cloth backed construction and adorable designs fit what what I would want a nappy to look like. The attention to detail too is really good, I love small details like the green Pampers style waistband which give some very toddler-ish waistband peekage. For cuteness and getting into little space, these are my favourite.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: sinceiwassmall and ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Messages
197
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
BenNevis said:
My absolute favorite nappy is the Alphagatorz from ABU (with their Little Kings coming in a close second). Why? Because they look like the nappies I would have been put in as a baby and toddler. They hold a lot and I find them really comfortable and I love having hook and loop fasteners to get the fit just right. When I think of a nappy, their cloth backed construction and adorable designs fit what what I would want a nappy to look like. The attention to detail too is really good, I love small details like the green Pampers style waistband which give some very toddler-ish waistband peekage. For cuteness and getting into little space, these are my favourite.
Cool choice. I love Alphagatorz too, yet to try Little Kings. :giggle: (y)
 

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Messages
862
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have many favorites !!
But I do really like the girlish looking pink printed diapers along with the solid colors one also.
Just make it more enjoyable to wear when you have too !!
Its kind of like picking out what cute panties your going to wear for the day !!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Top