What’s your favorite thing to do while in your diaper?

Fraggle

Est. Contributor
Messages
70
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As I pee in my diaper, I like to drop an ice cube down it. It's such an incredible feeling of warmth and cold once that ice cube hits the pee midstream. I also enjoy looking at people eye to eye while the wetness fills my nappy. What’s your favorite thing to do while in your diaper?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Canadianfalls and medfet878
I like to poo and pee my diaper infront of Mommy (cg). She always let's me know what a good baby I am. She makes me sit in it for 1 hour unless it's full. Then she changes me. Love that mother child bonding moment. She makes me feel so little. 🥰😭😢😍
 
  • Like
Reactions: Floodingpants and Fraggle
Sleep😄
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Fraggle, Jorelaxed, Woncrinklz and 2 others
I like too go potty in my diapers. I also love to touch myself under my diapers after I go potty.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nectar0001, RuffRuff, Woncrinklz and 2 others
Lately I’ve been liking doing the Wonder Woman stance when I’m peeing standing up 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Also cuddling/hugging Daddy as he crinkles my diap 🥰
 
  • Like
Reactions: PaddedRita, AndyPandy, Jorelaxed and 3 others
ohmytinklebell said:
Lately I’ve been liking doing the Wonder Woman stance when I’m peeing standing up 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Also cuddling/hugging Daddy as he crinkles my diap 🥰
Fuuuuur cuuuuuuuuuutttteeeee!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fraggle
Mommy bouncing me on her knee while my diaper is wet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LiLMaus, Fraggle and Woncrinklz
ohmytinklebell said:
Lately I’ve been liking doing the Wonder Woman stance when I’m peeing standing up 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Also cuddling/hugging Daddy as he crinkles my diap 🥰
The power pose! Alot of women find it hard to pee standing up, did you have to train yourself or did it come naturally for you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: LiLMaus
My father used to sing this to me as I sat on his knee:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Funny adult version:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's why I am damaged. Forgiveness is accepted? But I'm too big for knees, so I just play with me self and my toys alone.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Fraggle
Wondercrinkee said:
My father used to sing this to me as I sat on his knee:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Funny adult version:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's why I am damaged. Forgiveness is accepted? But I'm too big for knees, so I just play with me self and my toys alone.
Neat!! I now have that stuck in my head “Hoppe hoppe Reiter”.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Most of the time I'm adulting while padded. Living my best life would be my favorite thing to do while padded.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fraggle, Lumos and LiLMaus
aberrantlyme said:
Most of the time I'm adulting while padded. Living my best life would be my favorite thing to do while padded.
Possibly best answer for all of us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fraggle
Fraggle said:
The power pose! Alot of women find it hard to pee standing up, did you have to train yourself or did it come naturally for you?
It came natural for me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fraggle
Fraggle said:
Neat!! I now have that stuck in my head “Hoppe hoppe Reiter”.
I actually am amazed I remembered it. Funny.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fraggle
Back
Top