What’s your favorite thing to do in diapers

I drink coffee and lots of water, put on a diaper and a pair of suspenders to help keep the diaper from drooping, over that goes a pair of plastic pants, then I go shopping. I like to do a flood while driving, that makes things float (there is an absorbent pad protecting the car seat), and when I am ready for another flood I want to be being checked out by a cute cashier while I am peeing. Another flood on the drive home so by the time I get out of the car things are really soggy and drooping despite the suspenders.

Reactions: Rahrah1 and Rednaxela
Rednaxela said:
Yes! I was gaming earlier in a wet diaper! It is awesome!

I keep having to wait for my gaming group online as they stop between matches occasionally for people to take potty breaks. I want to say to them "No, I'm good, I just wet my diaper during the last match, thanks!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Rednaxela and Wetbabygirl314
bambinod said:
I keep having to wait for my gaming group online as they stop between matches occasionally for people to take potty breaks. I want to say to them "No, I'm good, I just wet my diaper during the last match, thanks!"
Lol, love it. Have they ever wondered why you never take potty breaks? Haha

Rednaxela said:
Lol, love it. Have they ever wondered why you never take potty breaks? Haha

So far nobody's asked... 😅

Reactions: Rednaxela
I just like going about my every day routine but wearing a diaper.

YES! Why did I not mention gaming I love doing that and being diapered lol, never have to interrupt a dragon fight or bandit raid in Skyrim. For some reason I seem to wet a lot while gaming lol. I am actually about to do so haha

Reactions: Rednaxela
I love being able to do anything without having to be scared about my accidents. I can just sit back and let my bladder do its own thing and let my diapers do their job, so I can get on with doing mine. These days I don’t need to worry about my incontinence, which is a great relief for me.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Rather than to tell you my favorite activity whilst diapered, as it definitely wouldn't surprise you, I will make it known the second most preferred activity whilst diapered: sleeping. Sleeping whilst diapered is in a way different than sleeping while not diapered. Waking up to go to the bathroom means not having to leave the comfort of your slumber area, which is totally relaxing and helps me go back to sleep faster.

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
Well I've just mowed the lawn and some other garden work

I love wearing one during the day and doing stuff at home. I love it if someone comes to the door and I am standing there in a soggy padded nappy but they don't realise lol.

Definitely my favorite is curling up in bed with my favorite stuffed animal and feeling safe and sound as I drift off to sleep

I spent all day Saturday diapered. Raked and mowed the yard, went and picked up lunch, went to the grocery store, walked at the park, went clothes shopping, went to dinner at my sister-in-laws and watched Netflix before going to bed. It was a great day.

I like to do normal everyday things like dishes, watch tv, work, read, browse the internet etc. Just knowing the diaper is there makes the mundane aspects of life just feel more right. It's like the diaper adds color to an otherwise black and white existence.

AAO said:
I spent all day Saturday diapered. Raked and mowed the yard
Did almost 8hrs or raking, thatching, picking up sticks yesterday, could feel my body by 5pm lol, was in bed by 8pm, every year I do this, its the worst yard project, but its nice to get rid of all the build up and sticks / little stones, now the yard is barefoot safe lol. Onto lime and then lawn food w/ crabgrass preventer.

pampers4U said:
Did almost 8hrs or raking, thatching, picking up sticks yesterday, could feel my body by 5pm lol, was in bed by 8pm, every year I do this, its the worst yard project, but its nice to get rid of all the build up and sticks / little stones, now the yard is barefoot safe lol. Onto lime and then lawn food w/ crabgrass preventer.
I got my yard whipped into shape this past weekend also there was so much tree trash that had blown down over this winter and early spring, I think this is the earliest I have ever got it cleaned up.
I was also diapered and had to change a few times while getting it all done.

Back