What’s your favorite thing to do in diapers

Wetbabygirl314

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I drink coffee and lots of water, put on a diaper and a pair of suspenders to help keep the diaper from drooping, over that goes a pair of plastic pants, then I go shopping. I like to do a flood while driving, that makes things float (there is an absorbent pad protecting the car seat), and when I am ready for another flood I want to be being checked out by a cute cashier while I am peeing. Another flood on the drive home so by the time I get out of the car things are really soggy and drooping despite the suspenders.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes! I was gaming earlier in a wet diaper! It is awesome!
I keep having to wait for my gaming group online as they stop between matches occasionally for people to take potty breaks. I want to say to them "No, I'm good, I just wet my diaper during the last match, thanks!"

Last edited:

Rednaxela

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I keep having to wait for my gaming group online as they stop between matches occasionally for people to take potty breaks. I want to say to them "No, I'm good, I just wet my diaper during the last match, thanks!"
Lol, love it. Have they ever wondered why you never take potty breaks? Haha

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just like going about my every day routine but wearing a diaper.

JWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
YES! Why did I not mention gaming I love doing that and being diapered lol, never have to interrupt a dragon fight or bandit raid in Skyrim. For some reason I seem to wet a lot while gaming lol. I am actually about to do so haha