What’s your favorite thing to do in diapers

Rahrah1

I’m a sissy boy who loves to use her diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I’m gonna try making my own makeshift diaper and I’m kind of curious on what some people’s favorite things to do in diapers are.

I wear 24/7 for extended periods, so it's not as easy to narrow things down these days. Still, I think my answer would predictably have to be [censored].

Chilling and watching a good film/serie ^^
I would like to try ski wearing diaper as this is very practical and nobody can see it.
I've also wear a better day during a concert and this is very nice enjoying a good diaper and not worrying about going to the toilets ^^

When I'm in the mood to fill my diaper I drink lots of water! I like to clean up the house, check the Internet, and be active... it gets more fun as the diaper slowly gets more saggy :giggle: - I've read your other posts! You need to try and get some tena diapers from wal mart or a drug store!!

Reactions: Rednaxela
i Like to live life to it's fullest,, just like how I like my diapers

Wet them I do need them but I also like wearing my diapers as well

I love wetting my diapers! Then when I get up and walk and they’re super saggy. It’s the best!

Honestly, just about anything. I don’t wear 24/7, but whenever I do wear, I just enjoy them while I’m doing whatever.

Mostly getting off. Oops! I mean [censo—Aww, fuck.

I’d like to say that there’s more to it than that. And there is! Just not a lot more. I’ve lately taken part in a self-administered psychological experiment to see if I can grow more of a little side by introducing pacifiers and bottles and other baby paraphernalia into my diaper-play. It’s working, and it’s even fun! But, inevitably, the turn-on needs indulging.

Cottontail said:
Mostly getting off. Oops! I mean [censo—Aww, fuck.

I’d like to say that there’s more to it than that. And there is! Just not a lot more. I’ve lately taken part in a self-administered psychological experiment to see if I can grow more of a little side by introducing pacifiers and bottles and other baby paraphernalia into my diaper-play. It’s working, and it’s even fun! But, inevitably, the turn-on needs indulging.
It was kinda like that for me when I tried my blanket diaper last year. The warm feeling of the fresh pee and the wait of made me feel so little and happy, it turned me on so much.

I buy a six pack and play diablo 3

Reactions: BearTale
I wear every night and 24/7 when there's no work, so from late Friday afternoon to Monday morning I'm diapered up (except for gym time)
Lately I've been wearing my little keeper sleepers later into the morning (its winter here so not much to do) I love how they hold a full diaper to my body and how the bulge shows up and gets bigger as I get wetter. It feels so infantile but its fun, and my girlfriend loves these sleepers, we're now up to 10 and I believe we're ordering more of the short sleeve ones and jumper type soon for warmer weather.

Sleeping in nappies

Like a lot of others, I enjoy wetting. I don't know what it is but I love seeing how big it gets, and just the feeling of it.

Simply relax

Any thing I like

Gaming in diapers is the best or sleeping next to a partner and cuddling with them

BearTale said:
Gaming in diapers is the best or sleeping next to a partner and cuddling with them
Yes! I was gaming earlier in a wet diaper! It is awesome!

Back