Whats your favorite thing about being a sissy or little girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

littlelodgewrecker

It allows me to forget, if just for a moment, the pure hatred I have of my masculine body. When I'm deep in "little-space" as an LG, it means far more to me than just "no adult worries" - for the time I am "little", however brief, I don't think of myself as broad, heavy and disgusting. I think of myself as soft, delicate and sweet. Being an LG provides me with not only a retreat from "adult worries", but also seems to briefly just... make everything okay. Everything.
you and Adella (post # 19) really need to talk....

Tnecniw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I personaly think it is the humilation. I like the rare feeling ( and the pink diapers are so faboulous

shertion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Definitely the feeling of the clothing... Especially skirts, dresses, stockings, high heels, sandals, flip flops, etc.

TheEpicTuba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Honestly, everything. The cuteness factor, the feeling of the cloths and materials, the humiliation, the deviance of it, the femininity and the subconscious peace it seems to put me in. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like I'm just super happy comfortable.

BabyTerri

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I like the cute little girl clothes, I love to apply makeup, and the best part for me is the humiliation!

babyyoni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
lets see, its a combo, pink, cute, feeling super babish, and i get to wear pony things and sleep in pony bed :p

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
The cute clothing girl style clothes.
Boys have some cute ones too, but girls seem to have the more cute kinds.
The complete outfit is fun to wear. Dress, tights(like the opaque dance kind), cuffed lace socks, and shoes like Maryjane.
Or maybe a ballerina or dance outfit with legwarmers.

Not necessarily all pink tho cute pastel colors.

Babywoody

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
The clothing and the feminine products, tampons, pink and purple dildos, pads etc

J

jkolol

Feeling pretty I guess. I really like how skirts and dresses fit over me. But I only like dresses like lolita or others that are bigger.

SalesKital

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Other
Getting to enjoy cute things without worry, and wearing skirts. I've always found skirts more comfy than pants, even when I was little and played dress-up with a girl across the street(we didn't change in the same room)

MadelineOctavia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Feeling pretty when I'm all dressed up. A goodnite and plastic panties, plus a skirt, plus a cute blouse or shirt; i would be the pretties princess ever!

KristyKatKane9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
That I can finally embrace and explore what most transgender people did not, a childhood. My inner little girl has always been a part of me since I stared this endavour when I was 9. It is time for her to come out and play!

cherieberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was a tomboy in my actual childhood, so I like being able to express myself in a way that's cute and girly and childish.

Bokeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
The clothes for sure, panties, dresses, skirts the soft material, getting to enjoy the color pink. That great feeling I get when I slip on a pair of panties & get to have that secret that know one knows what I have on under my clothes.

lilcabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
i generally like the colour pink and you cant get many cute pink clothing that are for boys but generally i don't know what brings me to this neck of the woods i think its just cause i think girl clothing looks alot nicer than boy clothing

mypet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
To me it feeling soft and squeaky clean. Then there is the sissy look with all the lace and soft colours. Then there is the matching and putting together that perfect look. That doesn't look like to much effort, coming across as your natural look.
Sincerely mypet

Status
Not open for further replies.