• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What's your favorite sugary sweet cereal for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Tell me, now!

My favorite is Sugar Smacks, followed by Fruity Pebbles, mmmmmm!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
The top three for me when I still ate cereal for breakfast? Yeah, I'll go with Sugar Smacks first, then Frosted Flakes and Sugar Jets (not sure if that one is still around)

I no longer have an appetite for breakfast and rarely eat anything before 11:00AM, which is probably one reason I'm able to keep my boyhood figure.:D

~Pramrider

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite cereal..

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
chrieos
frosted chrieos
sugar smacks
frosted flackes

Yummy :D

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't do ceral for breakfast or breakfast, but I do have a bowl of Kelloggs Special K before bed with a sugar subsitute, and ground cinamon.

I don't put milk in my cereal, I drink a glass or two, of milk with my cereal.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't do ceral for breakfast or breakfast, but I do have a bowl of Kelloggs Special K before bed with a sugar subsitute, and ground cinamon.

I don't put milk in my cereal, I drink a glass or two, of milk with my cereal.
A few times when I didn't have a clean bowl I put cereal into a cup then pour milk in it. Didn't really require a spoon. :p

Kams

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
My favorites are Captain Crunch (normal kind, and peanut butter), and Trix. I don't actually have cereal a whole lot, but when I do, those are the kinds I like to get :tongue:

supercas29

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Wow, captain crunch... use to be my absolute favorite... another one was lucky charms, and I like grain cerials like corn flakes and crispex with peaches and sugar.

I use to have cerial with milk in a tall glass while I drove to school every morning. I only use a bowl now, because otherwise my nephew tries to put handfulls of cheerios in everybody's drinking glasses.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Cinnamon Toast Crunch, can't have enough of it. SOOOO DELICIOUS!

Role
Diaper Lover
Lucky Charms (Magic Stars [the Meijer Rip off brand] that I think has more shrooms) for sure, I like Frosted Mini Wheats but they get stuck in braces for the loss.

A

angelfluff

lucky charms hands down for me well other than when we're in the lame ass land of the uk were I have to settle with cocopops >_<

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I have used chocolate milk in the cocoa pebbles for xtreme cocoa madness.

Lucky charms ARE magically delicious, but, not my fave.

Status
Not open for further replies.