What's your favorite stuffie?

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Do you have a favorite stuffie you like to cuddle? I have one of these. He's a Jellycat Bashful Bunny. I called him Benny and cuddle into him every night! I saw several people recommend these online and they're great! The outer fur is really soft and the bum and feet are weighted with beads. They come in all sizes, but I find the 20" ones the perfect adult cuddle size! He's larger than the average child sized stuffie, so it helps me feel little when I cuddle him! What about you guys? Do you have a stuffie you got recently, or one you have cherished for years?

w380h380.jpg

Reactions: TeddyJoy, duckling, newlittle1971 and 3 others

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Easily the Sleeping Pokemon "pillow buddies" from Target. They're the absolute best, and the pricing isn't terrible. They have good bulk but are really perfectly textured and soft. The Eevee is big enough for me to full body hug in fetal position with my thighs straddling the tail. It's a heavenly experience.
GUEST_71e4a0dd-c636-4dc3-94c5-7930bf641ead v1 100%.jpgGUEST_f98f77dc-344b-41db-b6ae-ac1dd7b61518 v1 100%.jpg

Target also sells weighted plushies from one company. I have a dino from them. It's pretty small compared to the thickness of the pika and eevee but it really does calm me when it's laying on me. And I do love kiddy dinos!

Reactions: lilithra, newlittle1971 and babysam84

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Easily the Sleeping Pokemon "pillow buddies" from Target. They're the absolute best, and the pricing isn't terrible. They have good bulk but are really perfectly textured and soft. The Eevee is big enough for me to full body hug in fetal position with my thighs straddling the tail. It's a heavenly experience.
View attachment 100457View attachment 100458

Target also sells weighted plushies from one company. I have a dino from them. It's pretty small compared to the thickness of the pika and eevee but it really does calm me when it's laying on me. And I do love kiddy dinos!
Oh my god that Eevee is soo cute! I also have a larger version of my bunny in white, I call him Blizzard and he's great when you need an extra big hug. I also have a snow tiger with weighted bum, feet, and tail. When you have him in your arms the way the feet and tail hang feels like you're cuddling a real kitty!

Reactions: lilithra, newlittle1971 and YakuiAndOzoi

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
LilPaddedBunny said:
Oh my god that Eevee is soo cute! I also have a larger version of my bunny in white, I call him Blizzard and he's great when you need an extra big hug. I also have a snow tiger with weighted bum, feet, and tail. When you have him in your arms the way the feet and tail hang feels like you're cuddling a real kitty!
Wow! That does sound really nice. Yours seem to have a very nice fur texture to them. I do love bunnies too.

I actually have a 20'' Eevee as well, but it's mostly used as a wall pillow because it's not as easy to hug for me. I do have a taller lumpy dino I can sort of get into the arms of and sit in the lap of. I should do that more...

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Wow! That does sound really nice. Yours seem to have a very nice fur texture to them. I do love bunnies too.

I actually have a 20'' Eevee as well, but it's mostly used as a wall pillow because it's not as easy to hug for me. I do have a taller lumpy dino I can sort of get into the arms of and sit in the lap of. I should do that more...
Yeah the fur is VERY soft. I had a Walmart bunny before but the fur was scratchy. Every now and then I wipe him down with a damp cloth then a dryer sheet, and brush his fur to keep it fresh and cuddly. The body has bulk but it's not too firm. I sleep on my side and my arm fits around him perfectly. I curl up into fetal position and drift away! The ears don't have stuffing so they're very floppy and soft. Oh and the same company makes other animals too!

Last edited:
Reactions: newlittle1971

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I have several stuffies that have been with me almost my whole life--a Winnie the Pooh, a Snoopy, a goose with a music box in it, and this little blue mouse:
IMG_1588.jpg

There's not much to him, but he was my favorite when I was very little. I got him when I was less than a year old. (I'm 47 now.) His nose is basically gone, and his ears all stretched because he was literally my pacifier. I chewed and sucked on him. He's long since retired from that job though, and just keeps me company while I work.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilithra, newlittle1971, jozik and 1 other person

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Cottontail said:
I have several stuffies that have been with me almost my whole life--a Winnie the Pooh, a Snoopy, a goose with a music box in it, and this little blue mouse:

There's not much to him, but he was my favorite when I was very little. I got him when I was less than a year old. His nose is basically gone, and his ears all stretched because he was literally my pacifier. I'd chewed and sucked on him. He's long since retired from that job though, and just keeps me company while I work.
Aww he's cute! He's definitely been well loved!

Reactions: lilithra

Hockeyczar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I have too many to decide, but leaning towards one of my giraffes .

Reactions: chrischrischris

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I have a 30" stuffie that I got off of Amazon. They are currently wearing an ABU little paws that is falling apart. I will get them a new diapie once the ABU smalls are back in stock. The picture was taken after I had finished putting the diaper on them.

IMG_20221105_163942646.jpg

• Love
Reactions: newlittle1971, LuvsBoy87 and chrischrischris

charm92

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
LilPaddedBunny said:
Do you have a favorite stuffie you like to cuddle? I have one of these. He's a Jellycat Bashful Bunny. I called him Benny and cuddle into him every night! I saw several people recommend these online and they're great! The outer fur is really soft and the bum and feet are weighted with beads. They come in all sizes, but I find the 20" ones the perfect adult cuddle size! He's larger than the average child sized stuffie, so it helps me feel little when I cuddle him! What about you guys? Do you have a stuffie you got recently, or one you have cherished for years?

View attachment 100456
My youngest baby has the small 8in one and it’s her favorite thing!!! I bought it when I was pregnant with her and now “ funny bunny” goes everywhere with her 😊

This is my favorite stuffy. It’s a Snoozimal that has been very well loved. I sleep with him every night.

Attachments

• 39B35167-9B2E-4D37-8AE1-3E48328C59FF.jpeg
    39B35167-9B2E-4D37-8AE1-3E48328C59FF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • Love
Reactions: newlittle1971, chrischrischris and LilPaddedBunny

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I just adore my Ms Kitty !!

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Love
Reactions: newlittle1971 and chrischrischris

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Rita said:
I just adore my Ms Kitty !!
The colors make her look almost like a real kitty!

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Dragon64 said:
I have a 30" stuffie that I got off of Amazon. They are currently wearing an ABU little paws that is falling apart. I will get them a new diapie once the ABU smalls are back in stock. The picture was taken after I had finished putting the diaper on them.
I didn't think an adult size would fit! I have a 26"bunny I tried putting a diaper on but the size medium I have were too big lol

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This is my first stuffie since getting back into AB/DL. It matches my dinosaur theme. I modified one of my damaged pacis to give him a paci like mine. The diaper now doesn’t sit as high.
926D3A8F-B479-4DAA-AB1E-DE2688E63A5E.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: LAD, lilithra, newlittle1971 and 2 others

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
ReluctantAdult said:
This is my first stuffie since getting back into AB/DL. It matches my dinosaur theme. I modified one of my damaged pacis to give him a paci like mine. The diaper now doesn’t sit as high.
He's nice! Did you sew on the paci to get it to stay there?

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
LilPaddedBunny said:
I didn't think an adult size would fit! I have a 26"bunny I tried putting a diaper on but the size medium I have were too big lol
My stuffie has a 25" waist and the ABU diaper they are wearing fits at least a 22" waist

• Love

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Dragon64 said:
My stuffie has a 25" waist and the ABU diaper they are wearing fits at least a 22" waist
My large bunny is 26" in height. Not sure about the waist. I wear size medium so I tried one of those but it was too big around and too high to look right. I'm sure a smaller size would fit though.

• Love
Reactions: newlittle1971 and chrischrischris

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
3583A498-A3EC-426E-8A7B-D880A9CC3423.jpeg5E2F7FD1-038B-4681-94E6-897E170F8583.jpeg
My favorite stuffie changes from time to time but as of right now sleepy rainbow is my favorite sleeping buddy but my OG build a bear is my favorite daytime buddy

• Love
Reactions: lilithra, newlittle1971, Yendrik and 1 other person

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
My favorite stuffie changes from time to time but as of right now sleepy rainbow is my favorite sleeping buddy but my OG build a bear is my favorite daytime buddy
Wow the colors look great! She looks so soft! Did she come with the jammies, or did you modify baby jammies? They're really cute with the tail sticking out! Looks like you also have lots of other cuddle buddies back there :).

• Love
Reactions: newlittle1971, Yendrik and chrischrischris

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
LilPaddedBunny said:
Wow the colors look great! She looks so soft! Did she come with the jammies, or did you modify baby jammies? They're really cute with the tail sticking out! Looks like you also have lots of other cuddle buddies back there :).
The Jammies came in a bag of stuffie clothes I bought on eBay and your observation is correct I have over 100 stuffie BAB’s on my bed

• Wow
Reactions: newlittle1971, Yendrik and chrischrischris