Whats your favorite movie and TV show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
What's your favorite movie? what about TV show?

My favorite TV show is Princess Sofia the First.. I am obsessed! and movie.. Princess Sofia the First; Once upon a princess :paci: :biggrin:

I keep asking random questions to *try* to make the forums a bit more exciting :laugh: #QuestionOfTheDay

Hmmm. I always have a hard time choosing favourites. Movie I guess would be V for Vendetta. Show, hmmmmm, Walking dead, Black Lagoon, Chopped, or Cut Throat Kitchen.... I have odd taste....

I like the idea of a question of a day. Good way for nice small talk.

My favorite movies are Edward Scissorhands, Kamakaze Girls (aka Shimotsuma Monogatari) which is a well known movie in the Lolita fashion community, and A Little Princess. My favorite TV shows are the Beetlejuice cartoon, Lamb Chop's Play-Along, Big Comfy Couch, Invader Zim, and Ruby Gloom.

Movies: "Superman", "Man of Steel", "America" and "2016: Obama's America" (by Dnish Dsouza.)

Series: Smallville, Gotham, Dexter, House, Teen Titans Go, Rugrats, Other Cartoons.

Tough to choose haha.....though it may not be too much longer before all my parents allow me to watch are baby shows, and g movies; only PG movies with adult supervision. No more PG-13 or R rated or T for Teen Games or M for Mature games....that's probably can be the toughest part.....still haven't made up my mind arrgh, hate being so conflicted.

Haziim said:
Hmmm. I always have a hard time choosing favourites. Movie I guess would be V for Vendetta. Show, hmmmmm, Walking dead, Black Lagoon, Chopped, or Cut Throat Kitchen.... I have odd taste....

I like the idea of a question of a day. Good way for nice small talk.

Walking dead is good too :) Thank you :) ADISC should totally make it a thing :p

For TV: First is Gotham. I love that show. My wife got me into "Madam Secretary". I was pleasantly surprised at how good this show is. In addition, Major Crimes, Criminal Minds, American Crime.

Movies: The Lord of the Rings cycle as well as the Hobbit cycle. Stand By Me, because I lived that life as a kid when I was growing up. Something Wicked Comes This Way
The Haunting of Hill House

Some of my favorite movies are the Pirates of the Caribbean series, Harry Potter (RIP Alan Rickman), and pretty much any comedy. As far as TV goes, I like Black Sails, The Walking Dead, and like the movies, anything funny.

Favorite movie, hmm, hard to say but it's a tie between The Lion King, Resevoir Dogs, and/or Pulp Fiction (ya I got some conflicting, but I think understandable, tastes).

Favorite TV series hands down is Rick and Morty. I love and enjoy A LOT of TV shows but Rick and Morty just "does it for me" for some reason. The constant passive aggressiveness and smack they all talk to each other, not to mention all the characters and dialogues between them. Plus the plots of each episode are sooo creative IMO. I can't get enough of it.

Favorite movie is Smokey and the Bandit followed closely by The Transformers: The Movie (1986)

Favorite TV series: Currently Arrow. In the past 24, Smallville and Transformers 1980s cartoon series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back