What's your favorite messy diaper archetype in abdl art?

What's your favorite messy diaper archetype in abdl art?

• The Realist

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • The Horse Apples

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The Mudslide

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • The Droop King

• The Cocktail

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • The Full Packer

• The Pusher

• The Stinker

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The Hyper Dream

• Total voters

Atotom912

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For context, JimmyWuffster on twitter made a whole ass alignment chart made of the different ways pamps can be drawn while messy. This is actually really interesting and to be honest, I've pretty much been waiting for someone to do this. It's gonna be so much easier to describe what I want when ordering commissions!

Here's the link.
FBvHh9yXIBUpaHR

Then, Baltnwolf found this as an opportunity to draw all of these out as visual examples and also a series of YCH auctions. You can find it here.

FBynvNAXIAAt1nr

Personally, I prefer the cocktail as being my favorite, since it has a nice balance of every element featured on here. The Pusher is a close second, but it's the best way to portray the active situation of being in the middle of messing.

Reactions: NappyNicky
I’d say the Realist, Mudslide, Cocktail and Pusher are among my favorites based on the composition and realistic elements at play here, but I will admit the others can work when used in the right context, especially the more overdone and cartoonish expressions. It just all depends on the look you’re going for.

I really like the mudslide, here.

I personally prefer the less realistic ones and wish my diaper could look like that. Especially the horse apples and full packer.

Probably have to go mudslide, cocktail and realist. Though to be fair when I've had messy accidents it feels far more like the hyper dream

The full packer and the cocktail! Though on color the Mudslide is perfect!

The Realist, easily. And I guess a bit of The Cocktail. I just can't really relate with the other ones.

Back