Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Thought for sure someone posted this specific "What's Your..." thread before, but there's none in the archives that I could find. Closest was about favorite foods and fastfoods. So here goes....what's your favorite kind of meat? Or, don't you care for meat for other reasons.

Poll to follow, so give me a few minutes since I'm not a fast typer.:eek: I'm making pretty much general options like beef or pork. So, for pork, any meat derived from a pig would fall under that option. You can elaborate on particular cuts of meat or meat items you enjoy the most, and can select more than one favorite.

~Pramrider

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Beef, of course. There are fewer things I enjoy more than tucking into a juicy, tender, large slab of rump... oh man.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Me the only meat I will eat is turkey, I like healty choice smoked turkey, I do have to eat a small, very small amount of ham on easter, just to be social at my brothers place he always invites me to dinner on holidays.

But other than that, I would rather turkey anyday over anything else.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Me the only meat I will eat is turkey, I like healty choice smoked turkey, I do have to eat a small, very small amount of ham on easter, just to be social at my brothers place he always invites me to dinner on holidays.

But other than that, I would rather turkey anyday over anything else.
I should have added a notation that fowl would include any meat from the bird family - duck, chicken, turkey, cornish hen, pheasant, buzzard:eek:, or any other feathered animal.

~Pramrider

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Personally I like a good sirloin steak though venison (deer meat) is pretty darn good too, just a bit more difficult to get.

D

daria7483

I went for beef. I hope I'm not the only girl who does so. I'm tired of this "oh, I'll have the chicken" business. Chicken is bland and stupid and only edible when fried or marinated in something. Beef -- specifically steak or a good cheeseburger -- is awesome.

M

maddi

I voted "other" cuz I like more than one sort of meat. I do not think I could be a vegetarian (although I reallllly love my veggies)..., I love meat way better!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I voted "other" cuz I like more than one sort of meat. I do not think I could be a vegetarian (although I reallllly love my veggies)..., I love meat way better!
Awww maddi, you could have selected whatever meats you liked since I set the poll up as multiple choice. But don't feel bad, I did the same thing to myself - only selected one before hitting the vote button.

Ribs =D...Pork or beef
*Pram hears Pojo's cows stampeding off in fear*:p

~Pramrider

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
i love steak and any kind of seafood out there :F
and i always eat chicken from fast food lol

Last edited:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
A love Lamb...

But beef and duck and chicken are also great. :D
I fancy some horse meat.

Role
Incontinent, Other
I like meat...My favorites are in this order:

Seafood, Other than fish - I love shrimp, scallops, crab, lobster, mussels, all good!

Fowl - Chicken and turkey! Yum.

Deli Style - I'm assuming this is sandwich meats like salami. I love salami.

Deer - It tastes like beef to me, but leaner and better.

Fish - Salmon is the best!

Pork and Beef - These two are only so far down on the list because I don't eat them much due to the fat content.

Other - Ham! Maybe that can be lumped in with pork cause they're from the same animal?

Other - I like veggie "meats" too! I think that counts.

~ moogle

B

Butterfly Mage

Back when I ate meat, I mostly ate pork and fish. I wasn't that big a fan of beef (too much bovine steroids nowadays). When I became a Wiccan I also became a vegetarian.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
In no particular order I chose:

fowl (preference for pheasant, chicken, and duck...although I don't say no to turkey or goose)

deer (I included moose in there as well! Love a nice deer or moose steak or roast!)

beef (a nice steak, or even ground beef is good, or a stew...mmmm)

lamb (doesn't everyone love lamb? But no mint jelly for me...icky!)

fish (every kinda fish that swims in the sea...or lake or river...especially a nice rainbow trout fried up in a little flour 'n butter)

seafood, other than fish (lobster, clams, scallops, oysters, mussels, crab, shrimp...not gonna catch me eating calamari (squid) or octopus tho')

Those are the ones I voted for...because I don't eat many deli meats as so many are made with pork. Although, I do like all beef salami & pepperoni, even beef hotdogs (NOT chicken ones) and I eat turkey bacon at times, as well!

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Fish and Seafood. Rather easy to cook, fairly dense nutrition wise, and they'll be all gone in 40 years, so might as well have my fill now.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'm really not a meat-eater. I'm not a vegetarian either. I eat the crappy meats (pepperoni, salami, etc.), but I'm really not a fan of meat. I don't like steak or beef. I don't like seafood much either.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Anyone ever wonder what America's addiction is to pork?

Hmm... breakfast meats... let's see. We can choose from... bacon, sausage, or ham... how would you like your pork?

Lunch meats (deli) we have... Bologna, Salami, Pastrami, Ham... again, how would you like your pork?

Pizza toppings... Pepperoni, Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Sausage, Ham... yet again, how would you like your pork?

I don't get it... there is no beef-based breakfast product (unless you like steak and eggs)... and only one choice of beef for Pizza (ground beef/hamburger)... anyone care to explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.