• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprinkles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey guys! Just though I'd make a fun little poll to see what everyone's favorite ice cream flavor is. Mine is Cookies and Cream. It's like two desserts in one! :)

Last edited:
Basically, what ever is in my hand.

Coffee for sure. :3

Cinnamon Buns by Ben and Jerry's

I am a coffee fan myself but what in the world is Superman flavour?

It's something that was created in the Midwest. It's usually vanilla mixed with Blue Moon and another random flavor. And then it's dyed 'Superman' colors.
View attachment 28112

egor said:
Basically, what ever is in my hand.

Haha....I can understand that! My favorite is chocolate chip mint, and especially Turkey Hill brand.

Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sprinkles said:
It's something that was created in the Midwest. It's usually vanilla mixed with Blue Moon and another random flavor. And then it's dyed 'Superman' colors.
View attachment 28112

That's really messed up... Someone please buy me one :)

Mango - I love mango <3

I know it's not a flavor, but Italian Gelato is the best ice cream ever. Get it if you're ever in Italy. As far as best flavor goes, eh...Hard to pick just one. I can think of so many good ones. I picked Cookies and Cream from the options above since it's probably my favorite common flavor. But anything will do. =)

I like citrus ice cream -- orange or lime. Or vanilla -- nothing like the aroma of some good quality vanilla.

Sprinkles said:

I'd never heard of a "Superman" flavour either, but... what on earth is Blue Moon?! Is that another flavour of ice cream?

pistacio

tiny said:
I like citrus ice cream -- orange or lime. Or vanilla -- nothing like the aroma of some good quality vanilla.

I'd never heard of a "Superman" flavour either, but... what on earth is Blue Moon?! Is that another flavour of ice cream?

It was all news to me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Moon_(ice_cream)

Although I love vanilla and it has the widest variety of uses, if we're casting a wider net to allow for frozen treats in general, I think I'm the most taken with lemon sorbet.

tiny said:

That sounds good. Never saw it here in the States.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I do think I've had it the form of an ice-cream bar from the Aldi chain.

Trevor said:

Argh... this is just an endless Googlequest! What's Superman ice cream? Mutlicolour ice-cream containing Blue Moon flavour. What's Blue Moon flavour? It tastes like Froot Loops and Fruity Pebbles. What are Froot Loops and Fruity Pebbles?!

Gah! I give up! Gimme some vanilla! lol

tiny said:
Argh... this is just an endless Googlequest! What's Superman ice cream? Mutlicolour ice-cream containing Blue Moon flavour. What's Blue Moon flavour? It tastes like Froot Loops and Fruity Pebbles. What are Froot Loops and Fruity Pebbles?!

Gah! I give up! Gimme some vanilla! lol

Hah! Here I thought I had answered it because it had the link to Superman ice cream in it. I didn't consider that not everyone might have experienced Froot Loops or Fruity Pebbles (children's breakfast cereals). I don't know if there's any analog to those. Best I can say is something vaguely, artificially fruity (while evoking no specific fruit) and sweet. I think you'll just have to put this stuff in the unexplainable Americanisms basket until you gather more taste data.

Trevor said:
I think you'll just have to put this stuff in the unexplainable Americanisms basket until you gather more taste data.

Ha ha! I think you're right. I don't think we have fruity-flavoured cereals over here.

Whichever falls off a small childs cone onto the ground, causing sadness to well up from deep inside them. Bwa-hahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back