What's your favorite diuretic?

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm just wondering what people here drink to make them pee more often. On days Im off work I like making a huge kettle of green tea that has me peeing what feels like every 5 min.

I’ll load up with water or coconut water and turn it around with Red Bull, cold brew coffee, or a shot of vodka.

Reactions: K00paTr00pa
K00paTr00pa said:
I'm just wondering what people here drink to make them pee more often. On days Im off work I like making a huge kettle of green tea that has me peeing what feels like every 5 min.
White grape juice or water

Reactions: K00paTr00pa
A couple good cups of coffee (flat white or cappucino) from my espresso machine generally get me needing to go a lot or a lot of tea, caffeine is a good diuretic.

Ice tea

We like our Morning Coffee to start day off . Later on I enjoy a few Gator ad G2 to quench my afternoon thirst. Sometime a coupe small glasses of wine with our nightly meal to end our day.
Weekend we both enjoy a few Busch Lite Beers .

I wear a diaper and booster to work everyday. And while at work I always drink coffee and water alternating all day and make sure I get my 1 gallon in take. And then I pee and pee and pee and love it.

So far, alcohol is the only diuretic that I regularly use. But I have been trying to cut down on my evening drinking because of my blood pressure. Recently though, I found out that water pills can actually help with blood pressure and can contribute to bedwetting as well. Win-win for my situation.

I recently ordered some Diurex Max water pills, but haven't tried them yet. I made sure to order the caffein-free ones so that I can take them before bed with a lot of water and hopefully start wetting the bed more regularly even if I am sober.

Last year my bedwetting rate was less than 2/3rds the rate when I was sober than when I had a couple of drinks before bed (41% if sober vs 70% with alcohol). Multiple times I even made sure to drink just to keep a streak of bedwetting going, which really isn't good.

Mountain Dew, I love soda. Cold sodas helped pee frequency.

Green tea is a “killer” !!!

Last edited:
Undoubtedly coffee (or, more generally, caffeine). I honestly drink way too much coffee on weekdays. Coffee is also well known for accelerating... that other thing. I don't usually do that other thing in my diaper, but when I do, it's usually the result of some coffee-induced urgency.

Been there. Unwanted surprises are not fun at all!

Not that I take prescriptions for this reason but my doctor has me on a high blood pressure medicine with a diuretic and also adderall. The two together definitely make for holding fun when that is my desire.

Reactions: babyk988
bugguy6970 said:
Not that I take prescriptions for this reason but my doctor has me on a high blood pressure medicine with a diuretic and also adderall. The two together definitely make for holding fun when that is my desire.
Same I have hypertension almost two months ago because my cataract surgery was rescheduled. Losartan medicine treat to lower. I feel like odd with kidney impact a diabete because I drink Mountain Dew.

For me it's coffee in the morning and cranberry juice in the evenings. I've also gotten into the habit of drinking one beer and night.

Orange juice makes me piss so much more often afterward. Especially after ''breaking the seal''.

I’ve got this soda maker called a “Sodastream”. Drinking a bottle made with that thing really makes me go. Plus it’s just cool to use, and tastes like real soda. You can also make normal sparkling water with it! :D

Plenty of water.

Reactions: Tasmaniandevilpadded and selfdestruct
MudPuppy said:
Plenty of water.
Sometimes the best way is the original way!

MudPuppy said:
Plenty of water.
Yes, water is healthy to drink. I am prefer purified water than tap water. Keep hydrating!

Back