Votes: 21 53.8%
  • MyDiaper Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dotty Super Boompa

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
NorthShoreAdam said:
Sorry, this is a misunderstanding.
Oh, I know. Sorry. I saw an opportunity for mischievous out of context quoting and took it.

Reactions: Curiousmess and NorthShoreAdam
I think this was referenced in an earlier contribution; the Wellness Original Diapers are a very pleasing light blue. I like them a lot because for me they are the "Goldilocks" diaper, i.e., discreet for daytime and absorbent for night time. If more absorbency is needed there are always pads/inserts of various levels of absorbency that can be used. Overall, however, a very good blue diaper, since that is the theme of this thread.

babyjoe698 said:
I am in love with the dc idyl. The light blue reminds me old school diapers when pampers and huggies did the gender diapers. I was already potty trained then but still wanted them
I always found the DC Amor and Idyl brand (respectively) to be reminiscent of Luvs, back in the day, when they were "blue for boys" and "pink for girls..."

...Even the design of the packaging.

Last edited:
Slightly redefining the terms of reference, my favourite blue nappy is the Molicare Slip Maxi.

Thick and cozy. Both plastic and padding are quite retro.

I’m wearing one right now (dry- at the moment) for a bit of Friday afternoon coziness on a cold wet day in the UK.

As of with what I have:

Camo goodnites

What I'd like to try:

Tykables Cammies

Back