What's your favorite "baby scent"?

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For me I've always loved the smell of baby oil. Probably because I had dry skin since I was a kid and my mom used to put baby oil in the bath water for me. I used it right up until I got older and showered more than I bathed. Since I started fully embracing my AB/DL side I have started to use it more often again. Now I rub it on like lotion after a shower or bath. It's less messy than putting it in the tub and the scent is more potent.

When I started using AB/DL diapers I used Johnson's talc based powder in the pink bottle. I remember the scent as a kid because that's what my mom used on my little brother. I don't really remember anything before the age of 4 so I don't remember being diapered myself. The talc based powder is now discontinued so I switched to the Johnson's corn starch one in the blue bottle. At first I was kinda sad because I enjoyed the scent of the old one. Now that I've been using it for a while, I actually like the scent of the blue one better. It smells really good!

What really inspired me to make this thread is what I tried today. I decided to try some of the Johnson's body wash, the "baby moisturizing wash" in the pink bottle. It smells amazing! Almost like the pink label baby powder but a little different. It also makes my skin feel really soft, and doesn't dry my skin as much as my usual Axe body wash. Between the body wash and the powder I use in my diaper I now smell just like a baby! I just might be switching to the Johnson's body wash for daily use :). While I was at the store I also saw Johnson's baby lotion with a pink label next to the body wash. Maybe it has the same scent. Now I kinda wanna try that too!

What scents make you feel little, or remind you of your childhood?

Last edited:
Reactions: Babybike2, BobbiSueEllen and diaperbobby
It would have to be Lavender scented baby powder.

Reactions: katierichards7777, BobbiSueEllen, DBabygirl2 and 1 other person
I love the smell of baby powder, J&J Baby oil and Desitin. All of those make me feel small and remind me of my own baby hood.. I guess subconsciously.

Reactions: BlueDude, PaddedRita, Poobear and 3 others
Jorelaxed said:
It would have to be Lavender scented baby powder.
Love that too! Have you tried the body wash?

Reactions: PaddedRita, BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed
DBabygirl2 said:
Love that too! Have you tried the body wash?
not yet, I did not know they made a body wash, it sounds delightful

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and DBabygirl2
Johnson's baby shampoo is a good one. I like when I let down my hair after it's been up for a while and then the smell hits ya.

Reactions: DBabygirl2, BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed
Jorelaxed said:
not yet, I did not know they made a body wash, it sounds delightful
Yes it is!

Reactions: PaddedRita, BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed
you convinced me!.I am going to purchase a bottle and try it out.🙂

Idk why but some diaper creams make you really smell babyish. Do you use any?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed
I don't really like the scent of lavender but I will definitely be trying the pink Johnson's lotion. Hopefully it will be the same scent as the pink body wash and make the scent last longer! I showered 2 hours ago and I can still smell the body wash. Can't wait to cuddle up under the sheets with my stuffie and fall asleep with the scent! :)

DBabygirl2 said:
I bought some diaper cream in case I ever get a rash but it's all natural and has no scent. It's kind of thick and clammy feeling so I'll probably just stick with the powder unless I need it. I use my regular skin cream after I get out of the shower then use baby powder before I put on a diaper.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
DBabygirl2 said:
I ocassionaly use store brand Zinc oxide baby diaper rash creams that have a nice powder like scent.

For me it's probably baby oil. Though I'm sure it was probably used on me when I was still in diapers, back in the '50s it was used in combination with Mercurochrome to make a sunscreen in the summer. It smelled wonderful but it didn't work. I'd get terrible sunburns. I think the oil droplets acted like tiny little magnifying glasses to really burn those sun rays into ones skin.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Cashew and DBabygirl2
Nice! Which stuffie is your favorite? For me, it’s my satin edged lovie blanket and my cat.. she gets freaked out if there’s a lot of stuff on our bed. She sleeps next to me or on her pillow pet.

Attachments

• AC932AF8-EA52-43CA-984F-A8DAEE653C7B.jpeg
    AC932AF8-EA52-43CA-984F-A8DAEE653C7B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: PaddedRita, BobbiSueEllen, Cashew and 1 other person
I have a giant body pillow and a Zootopia officer bunny hops plushie.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Cashew and DBabygirl2
DBabygirl2 said:
Nice! Which stuffie is your favorite? For me, it’s my satin edged lovie blanket and my cat.. she gets freaked out if there’s a lot of stuff on our bed. She sleeps next to me or on her pillow pet.
Now I wanna share cat pics. Hi kitty!

• Haha
Reactions: DBabygirl2
Honestly, I really just love the smell of baby powder.

Reactions: Babybike2, BobbiSueEllen and DBabygirl2
LucasFromTazmily said:
Honestly, I really just love the smell of baby powder.
Me too! I also like that sensation when it’s sprinkled on before the diaper comes up to fasten. 🤭

Reactions: GoodboyN and BobbiSueEllen
TeddyJoy said:
Now I wanna share cat pics. Hi kitty!
Her name is Lucy. She’s a bitch and high maintenance but I love her dearly! She’s getting old.

• Wow
Reactions: Cashew and BobbiSueEllen
Back