What's your dream car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm curious. What is the one car that you have always wanted? Do you ever think you will own it someday? My dream car is the 2003 Enzo Ferrari. It is a V12 mid engine sports car. The Enzo Ferrari was produced in a limited run of 349 cars and was priced at US $643,330. Invitations were given to existing Ferrari customers, specifically ones that had purchased the F40 and F50. After nurmerous requests, Ferrari built 50 more Enzo Ferraris, bringing the total up to 399. The Enzo typically trades for upwards of one million dollars at auction. Ferrari Enzo. My chances of owning this car someday are probably slim to none. All 399 were sold long before production started.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I had a feeling someone would say they wanted a VW Beetle. I personally, am not to crazy about them just because they are so squaty. They are to small for my taste.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Personally a PT Cruiser

i know they DEF aren't the best cars out there, but in this one car game I have, it's my only one and I usually only play it when I'm bored XD, my main car is a PT Cruiser, and I beat everyone everytime.... It's a RLY fast car once u customize it fro stuff, although there are a lot faster ones XD

Role
Sissy
1997 Honda Civic

Not a really good picture, but its the only one I found on Google that wasn't riced. I actually own one :p as you can tell I don't want some ridiculous European monster. But my dream Civic has around 75k spent on it. Pocket rocket anyone? hehe :sweatdrop:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hopefully I get my dream car next year about this time, If I can sell my present car for what I want for it.

I always wanted a brand new corvette, right now my old one which I bought 2 years ago has 14k miles on it, that is the lowest mileage corvette I have ever owned, but like it says, I want a new, never been used, by anyone else, so next year 09 looks good so far.

This is the old one if anyone is interested

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
One that will be safe to drive, and get me from place A to place B on time.

I really see no other reason except a ''coolness factor'' to have any other kind of preference (e.g ''D00d, this car maxes out 200kmph!'' When it's not even legal to drive that fast).

Do correct me if I am wrong.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

This!

Nah... How about this?

Only if I have the money.

Most likely a little 1998 Honda or something silly. (knows nothing about cars)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'd love to have a 90's Supra Turbo. Better than any 'vette or Ferrari IMHO. Properly modded ofcourse.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I had an older jag once a 69 XKE roadster, it had all kinds of electrical problems, nothing I couldn't repair, but parts were so expensive, I got rid of it for another corvette a 67, 427 tri power conv.

It was a great car, I hear the newer ones are a decent car, but have weak body panels if you live in the salt belt, they rust badly.

I guess I'll stick to my plastic cars.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
For me I want a Ford F-150 Super Crew Lariat Fully loaded! No matter how high the gas prices go! I guess that I am just a truck guy.:)

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
For me I want a Ford F-150 Super Crew Lariat Fully loaded! No matter how high the gas prices go! I guess that I am just a truck guy.:)
That's what my dad drives. His is a 2001 and he just hit 100,000 miles.

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Lots of cars I like. Pagani Zonda F. Mosler MT900GTR. Those are probably my favorites as far as stuff I could, in theory, buy right now (there are people willing to sell their Fs, they have appreciated nicely). If I get ahold of the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 from whatever garage it is mothballed in these days, I'd love to keep it up and track it as a monument to all that is and was TVR.

But seriously, right now I'm just concerned with transportation that gets good mileage. Plus, car insurance is terrible, and it'll be worse if I become a primary driver.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
But seriously, right now I'm just concerned with transportation that gets good mileage. Plus, car insurance is terrible, and it'll be worse if I become a primary driver.[/QUOTE]

At this point in time, and if you a new driver, that is all you should be concerened with, the more miles you can drive for the cheapest amount of money.

Dreaming of these exotic cars in a nice pastime, but it won't get you to work or school, these toys come later on, when you can afford to own and drive them.

Status
Not open for further replies.