What's your diaper like right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Unfortunately it is folded up and in my night stand right now.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Nasty and in yo face?

Seriously. Do we need a topic that states the conditions of diapers? I can see having a topic about what kind your wearing but damn... whats the point in seeing someone saying "i'm in a poopie diapie1!1!!1"

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Makeshift? Messy? Wet? What's it like?

um...Threads asking the condition of one's diaper are highly discouraged for several reasons (and may be against the rules).

First, most people do not want to know about a person's bodily waste, regardless of where it ends up. Just because we are AB/DLs here does not mean we talk about poop and pee all the time or want to discuss it.

Second, they attract people who are only interested in "fap" material and not interested in contributing to the community or engaging in intelligent discussions.

Third, such threads are more prone to attracting graphic content, which is against the rules because there are minors here. (Graphic content is defined as both sexual content and detailed descriptions of one's poop or pee.)

If you are looking for a place to post what kind of diaper you are wearing (not condition!), we already have a thread for it: http://www.adisc.org/forum/fun-games/13766-what-diaper-you-wearing-right-now.html

CrypticTaco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My teacher was blabling about something like this...

"Man, one of these days people are going to start twittering when they're in the potty and such like 'Im in the loo right now!!!'. When it comes I'm pretty sure I will be dead"

Well, sorry USH teacher, but apparently it's come true.

I really don't feel comfortable with this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.